The lost forum of whatsits name

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

on the 4th of march 2005 the great forum general discussion was destroyed by unknown assailants!

I put forward this thread to the investigation and memorial of those posts that so terribly perished!

What we know:
There's a private forum! why did I think fot hat
Throughout march 4th the forum gave mysql database errors
Gurkha still managed to put in a post and remained the only post left on the board, his profile remained also where none other had done.

I demand that my 460 post count be returned immediatly! This theft will not be left unanswered! I beleive this editation can be made with phpmyadmin and aGorm posted a thread recently sayign he'd gotten 100 posts along with the postcount of several others.

So who do I think is to blame for this attrocity?!?!?!?!?!

THOSE GUESTS WHO WHERE FOULMOUTHED ENOUGH TO SPAM US AND FLAME PEOPLE

Or people who have gotten sick fo trees.

Pre-emptive "aGorm shutup about trees"
High Caliber

Post by High Caliber »

Oh, my poor post count of 16.
http://www.lindholme.com/images/USAF%20 ... 20Taps.mp3

Anyhoo, let's track down this person(s) and run their computer over with a steamroller.
Syffer Bidan

Yeah...

Post by Syffer Bidan »

Yeah, if I had to guess and "point the finger", I would have to blame the trolling guests that were here last week.
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

Destroy their computer with a steam roller? Seems a bit harsh, how about we destroy them with a steam roller. :twisted:
High Caliber

Post by High Caliber »

How about both?
jouninkomiko

Post by jouninkomiko »

Everytime your post count hits a 100, ill delete half your posts, alantai.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

no no no We cant annihilate them that would eb too easy and would end any suffering they experienced, we would eb giving them freedom from our malice!

They must suffer long and hard for all eternity!

JOUNINKOMIKO YOU SHAME YOURSELF WITH SUCH WORDS
High Caliber

Post by High Caliber »

Drive the steamroller slowly then? Or set up their house like something from "Home Alone."
Last edited by High Caliber on 06 Mar 2005, 05:35, edited 1 time in total.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

How about giving them a years worth of supplies, a very small station with no windows and just a toilet and store room and leaving them to die in orbit, now that would be immense psychological torture
High Caliber

Post by High Caliber »

If we did that, we would have to make everything in the station rounded and blunt to prevent suicide.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

within days they'd have gone mad, the loneliness and the lack fo any change or interaction at all would drive them insane completely perhaps beyond, maybe some way fo keeping them awake 24/7 for the remainder fo their stay would turn it into a silent hell, perhaps partial paralysis aswell
smokeynseinor

Post by smokeynseinor »

how about we put their balls in a bench vice and weld it shut, the set the building around them on fire and then give them a rusty knife?

hehe now thats justice well served
Archangel of Death

Post by Archangel of Death »

Wow... what viscious thoughts...
I say slowly send there hands, up to their shoulders, through a meat grinder. Slowly as in days... Then there feet, up to their hips, same amount of time. Actually, drag it out until the release of spring. Then sit (well need to be tied down as they have no legs) them in front of a computer with spring loaded onto it, and shortcuts plastering the desktop... To be tortured for eternity, unable to play it, or even start the game.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

lol u evil freggers (6)
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

no no no they're all to quick! my ideas are capable of lasting for thousands of years or at least till the victim dies of old age which in this case given medical technology could be as much as 200 years, being totally alone for 200 years, the same food and clothes, the only noticeable feature of your surroundings being walls and a floor, no windows or scenery or other people, no sleep(no dreams), perfect physical health, complete silence, nothing to do nowhere to go. Zero gravity may be a novelty but after a few hours it would wear off having only a square room to float in, the victim would quickly become very lonely, if not bored, perhaps the tiredness would drive them mad considering they cant getr id through sleep, the same boring food, simply existign without meanign or cause, unable to end it all through suicide (rounded objects, ntohignt o commit suicide with), they'd be driven mad, it would eb the ultimate hell, much worse than death or loosing body parts. The notion of knowing that you are in perfect health yet you are unable to release yourself from the faceless prison that binds you. Mind you maybe there should eb no food just some way of feeding nutrients into the system that cant be severed incase they want to starve to death
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

Nope. Cryogenicly freez their testicals while they r still attached, then go w atlanti's idea.......

Thats odd. I started with 2 posts still....... were they in the news fourums?
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

no no no, I hadnt thoguht abotu wanking as such in that scenario, perhaps cut the whole thign off and stick it in the wall.

Return to “General Discussion”