All the good players? - Page 6

All the good players?

Classic game design, maintained to please you...

Moderator: Content Developer

Manmax

Re: All the good players?

Post by Manmax »

First, I want to correct what was said by a previous contributor:

The ZK auto-installation is perfect, just like a commercial game. The widgets are well chosen (you just need to know that it is the f11 key that calls them) and everything was installed on my PC without any problem.

As regards new engines versions, it is a gross exaggeration to imply that ZK breaks down and nothing works anymore. I've had no problems whatsoever with a couple of engine changes.

So thank you the ZK devs, great job!

As for BA, maybe the face lift will help, but having played a lot of ZK recently, I must observe that it has a lot more diversity in the unit types (moving shields and clockers, EMP artillery, jumpers, spiders, gunships etc.,) as well as a very funny Commander upgrade thing so that I am a bit reluctant to get back the conventional BA gameplay...

So maybe the new good players are currently being shaped at ZK...
smoth

Post by smoth »

To be fair, zk is also drawing in new players from a previously untapped pool.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

I got more advenced fusions that you nab!
smoth

Post by smoth »

Wombat wrote:I got more advenced fusions that you nab!
LOL WHO CLUSTERS THEIR FUSIONS!
Google_Frog

Post by Google_Frog »

Fusion clustering is a sign of success.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Only the best players wall their base with windgens
SanadaUjiosan
Conflict Terra Developer

Post by SanadaUjiosan »

To keep my doods cool on the inside, of course...
smoth

Post by smoth »

FAN YOUR BOI
Saktoth
Zero-K Developer

Post by Saktoth »

You know it's funny, we get this kind of thing it seems every 'generation' or so. I've never even heard of 90% of the players mentioned here. Really high level 1v1 died out eons ago, when Day and Andy, the last of the old 1v1 comet players, then slowly anyone who could even keep up with them, left Spring. Nobody has been anywhere near that Calibre since then, except Godde, who stands in a class of his own right now (What I wouldn't give to see him play the people from that era).
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Saktoth wrote:You know it's funny, we get this kind of thing it seems every 'generation' or so. I've never even heard of 90% of the players mentioned here. Really high level 1v1 died out eons ago, when Day and Andy, the last of the old 1v1 comet players, then slowly anyone who could even keep up with them, left Spring. Nobody has been anywhere near that Calibre since then, except Godde, who stands in a class of his own right now (What I wouldn't give to see him play the people from that era).
Do you really believe this? If so, you're even more ignorant than Day made you out to be.
Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

Harr teh gilded area whur men made platonoc raymance and da womenz wurr plumps an horned. They nevers wills be such a splendidly place beneath de sun n starz evur agenn.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

Jazcash wrote:
Saktoth wrote:You know it's funny, we get this kind of thing it seems every 'generation' or so. I've never even heard of 90% of the players mentioned here. Really high level 1v1 died out eons ago, when Day and Andy, the last of the old 1v1 comet players, then slowly anyone who could even keep up with them, left Spring. Nobody has been anywhere near that Calibre since then, except Godde, who stands in a class of his own right now (What I wouldn't give to see him play the people from that era).
Do you really believe this? If so, you're even more ignorant than Day made you out to be.
Sak is correct . I'm not sure Godde would stand up to andy or day very well at all, since they played people of similar high skill level 1v1 all the time while Godde only gets to practice mushing noobs.

@Jaz, current best BA players really are jokes
Beherith

Post by Beherith »

Aaaaaand lock because this has become pointless dick-waving. Thank Sak and Ivory.

Return to “Balanced Annihilation”