Planetary, moon or asteroid map. - Page 3

Planetary, moon or asteroid map.

Requests for features in the spring code.

Moderator: Moderators

PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Re: Planetary, moon or asteroid map.

Post by PicassoCT »

as a member of the weight watchers, i protest against the implementation of temptation of donut maps. This will lead only to scale-depression like the cookie-currency did.

Srsly, all new version and suddenly this "I can demand it" spirit is back from the grave.

Very well then, i demand 72 maidens to delivered with spring, of virtuell true. And i want to see a force feedback blanket supported, so i can get massaged by the battle. OHHH YEAH, DSD thats the spot, thats the spot.

I also demand for a realistic astrophysical map representation, meaning, if you zoom out to far, you get realistic scaled planetary motion, loosing your map and game, while getting adrift in space.

I also demand the devs to be less sacarstic, i mean, when have we moddevs ever bashed someone, just for his unrealistic ideas? We must upkeep the freedom of squeek.
CarRepairer
Cursed Zero-K Developer

Post by CarRepairer »

PicassoCT wrote:as a member of the weight watchers, i protest against the implementation of temptation of donut maps. This will lead only to scale-depression like the cookie-currency did.

Srsly, all new version and suddenly this "I can demand it" spirit is back from the grave.

Very well then, i demand 72 maidens to delivered with spring, of virtuell true. And i want to see a force feedback blanket supported, so i can get massaged by the battle. OHHH YEAH, DSD thats the spot, thats the spot.

I also demand for a realistic astrophysical map representation, meaning, if you zoom out to far, you get realistic scaled planetary motion, loosing your map and game, while getting adrift in space.

I also demand the devs to be less sacarstic, i mean, when have we moddevs ever bashed someone, just for his unrealistic ideas? We must upkeep the freedom of squeek.
lolled.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

PicassoCT wrote:as a member of the weight watchers, i protest against the implementation of temptation of donut maps. This will lead only to scale-depression like the cookie-currency did.

The cookie currency is currently alive and well, and lodges a complaint of libel over the misleading claim of cookie induced obesity. All cookies are sacred artefacts that shall not be consumed. Cookiecide will be treated harshly.
momfreeek

Post by momfreeek »

Rename the forum to "Feature Demands" then?
smoth

Post by smoth »

not everyone makes demands.
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

smoth wrote:not everyone makes demands.
I DEMAND THAT THOSE WHO DO NOT MAKE DEMANDS BEGIN DOING SO IMMEDIATELY.

I ALSO DEMAND THAT THE INFERIOR LETTERS OF THE LOWER CASTE BE ELIMINATED FROM OUR GLORIOUS COMMON LANGUAGE.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Everybody is talk, talk, talk but picasso delivers..

http://szyzyg.arm.ac.uk/~spm/neo_map.html
Charadin

Post by Charadin »

i think some moderator can lock and even trow all of this to garbage, it's no more a "request".
knorke

Post by knorke »

Charadin wrote:i think some moderator can lock and even trow all of this to garbage, it's no more a "request".
no no dude, say "demand!"

Return to “Feature Requests”