Spring has less players - Page 11

Spring has less players

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

marciolino

Re: Spring has less players

Post by marciolino »

muckl wrote: at least u had could asked for a permission to show our private log here
its not the fine way and an personal interpretation of my words is doubleworse!
Sorry I didn't know it was secret... and I put the whole discussion so no "personal interpretation".

I didn't take our discussion personal but yes imo it is important and relevant to other ppl who care about BA, this is the only reason I post it.
muckl wrote: but in the other case im fine with it - cause i stay to my words and i fuck on your meanings about this topic cause its just another shit for lonely fat homeboys with no girlfriends playing spring and have to much time to hang out in forums and troll and discuss around over things they cant get and change.
Just grow up... I wont insult you back like a kid.
muckl wrote: and yes.. im paying money for this dedicated server
cause i like spring and want to contribute
but not those forum trolls like u guys here.
So what? You are paying because you want to. It doesn't give you rights to do whatever you want.
If this is the problem just stop paying for it.

Can you tell me why is it so important to you to keep your host full and not a x host?
Anyway... I really like Licho' idea.
Karl
Panzerstahl Developer

Post by Karl »

Is here talked about any real actual problemm? Or is it me?
muckl

Post by muckl »

marciolino wrote:
muckl wrote: at least u had could asked for a permission to show our private log here
Sorry I didn't know it was secret... and I put the whole discussion so no "personal interpretation".

I didn't take our discussion personal but yes imo it is important and relevant to other ppl who care about BA, this is the only reason I post it.
muckl wrote: but in the other case im fine with it - cause i stay to my words and i fuck on your meanings about this topic cause its just another shit for lonely fat homeboys with no girlfriends playing spring and have to much time to hang out in forums and troll and discuss around over things they cant get and change.
Just grow up... I wont insult you back like a kid.
muckl wrote: and yes.. im paying money for this dedicated server
So what? You are paying because you want to. It doesn't give you rights to do whatever you want.
If this is the problem just stop paying for it.

Can you tell me why is it so important to you to keep your host full and not a x host?
Anyway... I really like Licho' idea.

ur just stupid as hell it seems
and a big ignorant troll too
1. a query is IN FACT a query between two ppls - if u have the need to post stuff around somebody says to you in personal instance u will just have NO CHARACTER and showing stuff like a kid
2. your interpretations are on the bottom below our chatlog - are u stupid? umm i asked again.. o.O
3. ur insulting me in an indirect way with that actions u did now so i have to insult u in my way
4. i pay cause i support community - its my personal need to support stuff what i like and bring myself in
5. its my right to setup my host like i want and administrate like i want as long there are no rules from the main lobby admins how to administrate and setup a autohost in this questions u talk about
6. ur to stupid to realize why somebody bring in his services to support community - and thats the reason u ask such shit: "Can you tell me why is it so important to you to keep your host full and not a x host?"

get a RL and leave the bad community
bfc

Post by bfc »

muckl wrote:@marciolino

at least u had could asked for a permission to show our private log here

but in the other case im fine with it - cause i stay to my words and i fuck on your meanings about this topic cause its just another shit for lonely fat homeboys with no girlfriends playing spring and have to much time to hang out in forums and troll and discuss around over things they cant get and change.

and yes.. im paying money for this dedicated server
don't take it wrong mucki, were are not here to put the responsability of what is happening on a single person. We just try to understand why the BA community is slowing dying (which has some incidence on the TA project in general). You have your reasons; and we have to find solutions that accomodate everyone. But; arent you (that is paying for an autohost) preoccupied by the decrease of numbers of players?

for the other stuffs i pretty much agree that discussing here these stuffs are not that useful, that is why zorro tried to contact you by pm. No offence. :wink:
smoth

Post by smoth »

muckl wrote: holy shit u really need some slaps
Get mad, I have an excellent job, have gf, makes game about cartoon robots, why don't you leave your highschool stereotypes at the door brosef...
marciolino wrote:
muckl wrote: at least u had could asked for a permission to show our private log ...
it is considered very rude to do so yes, but hey, now you know.
muckl

Post by muckl »

first u guys should find a REASON WHY there are users dec
so then u can talk about a solution

in my eyes u all are talking about UFOs

in the "autohost has to much players" case
one example:
when i take down my 24pl host then the players go to the NEXT BEST OF 13 16+ autohosts acually standing.

so WHAT is this bashing against ME as owner of the good running TERA?
are u guys to stupid to realize that i WONT DO SHIT as long as there are other servers with 16+ ???
REALLY think about it and come back if u got an new rule for autohost WRITTEN BY LICHO and POSTED ON SPRING MAINSITE

then when all autohosts need a 16pl limit then i follow this!

thats the only point i get an high pulse here
for the other REASONS u think what decimates the TA community im not in the theme and i dont want to discuss about - cause i play spring and thats all - i dont want to spend this much time like u guys here to talk about shit who nobody can certify. i have other things to do with my time instead of talking shit like this now!

BLAH
smoth

Post by smoth »

I didn't put any rule on you brosef, in fact, your server doesn't effect me. I just raise issue with your condescension to the community.
Carpenter

Post by Carpenter »

muckl wrote:first u guys should find a REASON WHY there are users dec

one example:
when i take down my 24pl host then the players go to the NEXT BEST OF 13 16+ autohosts acually standing.

are u guys to stupid to realize that i WONT DO SHIT as long as there are other servers with 16+ ???
REALLY think about it and come back if u got an new rule for autohost WRITTEN BY LICHO and POSTED ON SPRING MAINSITE

for the other REASONS u think what decimates the TA community im not in the theme and i dont want to discuss about - cause i play spring and thats all - i dont want to spend this much time like u guys here to talk about shit who nobody can certify. i have other things to do with my time instead of talking shit like this now!

BLAH
What I think is that you're just an unpopular kid in real life who is seeking for fame in the internet... And man you sound depressed.

Here we have a great game which I hope I can still play for many years to come. But unfortunately enough, people like you are just making it to be a nightmare. "Oh gosh, I need my host to be popular OR ELSE I'LL BECOME UNPOPULAR AND THEN MY MOM WILL SPANK ME!". Say what you want but that's simply retarded.
muckl

Post by muckl »

so its condescendingness when i contribute? LOL
im getting mad now..
bfc

Post by bfc »

and you don't have any hint?
people paying for TA that don't care about it... there is something i don't get.

or should i talk to you in CAPITAL LETTERS?

+1 with carpenter

this just makes me feel sick of it all
muckl

Post by muckl »

Carpenter wrote:

one example:

BLAH
What I think is that you're just an unpopular kid in real life who is seeking for fame in the internet... And man you sound depressed.

Here we have a great game which I hope I can still play for many years to come. But unfortunately enough, people like you are just making it to be a nightmare. "Oh gosh, I need my host to be popular OR ELSE I'LL BECOME UNPOPULAR AND THEN MY MOM WILL SPANK ME!". Say what you want but that's simply retarded.
that says all to your mind..
keep throwing the untruth on me

btw im out of this forum now
bb
shit on your head
its ppl like U who break the community
[LOeT]Zinn

Post by [LOeT]Zinn »

Carpenter wrote:What I think is that you're just an unpopular kid in real life who is seeking for fame in the internet... And man you sound depressed.

Carpenter, your reply wasn't that bad. A very interesting train of thought. You should consider it to be true for everyone who does want his stuff to be nice, comfortable and welcoming. So this whole thread is full of little nerd without any social live crying about "a great game which I hope I can still play for many years to come" (which I am sure you will enjoy) and one very special nerd calling one player retarded because he does this thinking for his autohost.

I'm sure its my fault that all the new and shiny spring-AIs are drawing online players. I almost agree to all of your arguments and will keep them in mind. Thank you for your contribution to this great discussion. You are welcome.
Carpenter

Post by Carpenter »

I like narcissists.
[LOeT]Zinn

Post by [LOeT]Zinn »

Carpenter wrote:I like narcissists.
You sure do or you would start to hate yourself. Do not consider this. Because sometimes you can be a real jerk, hard to bear.
Carpenter

Post by Carpenter »

[LOeT]Zinn wrote:
Carpenter wrote:What I think is that you're just an unpopular kid in real life who is seeking for fame in the internet... And man you sound depressed.

Carpenter, your reply wasn't that bad. A very interesting train of thought. You should consider it to be true for everyone who does want his stuff to be nice, comfortable and welcoming. So this whole thread is full of little nerd without any social live crying about "a great game which I hope I can still play for many years to come" (which I am sure you will enjoy) and one very special nerd calling one player retarded because he does this thinking for his autohost.

I'm sure its my fault that all the new and shiny spring-AIs are drawing online players. I almost agree to all of your arguments and will keep them in mind. Thank you for your contribution to this great discussion. You are welcome.
You're just as much of a dipshit as Paste is. Anyway you're welcome.

Oh and yes, it is retarded, nerd or not.
Karl
Panzerstahl Developer

Post by Karl »

Hmm what was that again

weren't Uberhack or Absolute Annihliation often played?

If so then it is a natural exchange Now it was Balanced Annhiliation
then Balanced Annhilition dies out a new imperor made ouf -273 Degree jumps in and gets popular

I beat after "-273" Gets popular soon there will give Thread about it woohoo Spring community is the awesomest that you get.

This is just a Natural Circle, People wants balanced here Balanced Annhiliation! Now People want some Shiny graphic lua sorcerery of the depth! Wo "-273" Degree here. Now People want X-Y Woo! Z Comes out! and so on

Rocks are falling in spaces.
spaces invades earth.
a bunny died.

Political Discussion are banned
7th September.
Bashing about Society
Now Spring Autohost.
Blah I post and my car bumped

He came, He Saw, He Rejoined

Problemm spring?
Last edited by Karl on 29 Oct 2011, 00:41, edited 1 time in total.
Carpenter

Post by Carpenter »

[LOeT]Zinn wrote:
Carpenter wrote:I like narcissists.
You sure do or you would start to hate yourself. Do not consider this. Because sometimes you can be a real jerk, hard to bear.
I'm not the attention whore you numbhead. :)
[LOeT]Zinn

Post by [LOeT]Zinn »

Karl wrote:a bunny died.
I cried.

Despite that: Best and most constructive post in this thread so far!
smoth

Post by smoth »

muckl wrote:" this topic cause its just another shit for lonely fat homeboys with no girlfriends playing spring and have to much time to hang out in forums and troll and discuss around over things they cant get and change."
muckl wrote:so its condescendingness when i contribute? LOL
im getting mad now..
Let me highlight this for you.
Karl
Panzerstahl Developer

Post by Karl »

rofl wrote: Let me Edit this for you.
Let Me post that.

Return to “General Discussion”