League of Legends - Page 48

League of Legends

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

smoth

Re: League of Legends

Post by smoth »

You know the worst part of being a tank, is that you don't always get to kill and lots of times I take risks to try and save that one ally. So I get people hating me throughout a match. Taking lots of deaths in the hope I can save 1 or 2 allies.

It really is annoying when you play and die saving 2 others and they bitch about your low killscore. It's like people are too retarded to guess that MAYBE your character is weaker at combat because you are built to take the hits for the team.
Professor

Post by Professor »

cant expect newbies to understand that.
you can play champs like jarvan who can tank the shit out of that damage but also get kills.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

scifi wrote:almost 30 here, btw any of you guys use akali, what runes you use for her
http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=1785
smoth

Post by smoth »

go in match. malphite player says "plz don't suck ass"

just know he is going to suck..

11 kills later he still has 3.. think well maybe I was just playing combat..

he spends the entire game making excuses and not trying..

check graph at end of game..

I had 10 times the damage damage of any other player dealt more that 5 times what the highest enemy player had.
I had 3x the magic damage dealt..
I had 3x the damage taken.
I had all of 6 deaths.

we still lost..

lesson: no matter what you do, if your team doesn't hold it together you will lose. We had that new character as the other feeder. Either way, one person does not make the team.
Professor

Post by Professor »

Its like spring...The team with the biggest noob loses.
smoth

Post by smoth »

well I don't put it only on one player. The other team did their part. Sure I may have been rocking but I was 1/5 where as their 5/5 still won. I wasn't even trying to rack up kills/deal lots of damage. I was trying to take turrets and protect allies. I did end up with a LOT of hp through items but still.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

when you try to save your allies the first thing you have to ask yourself is whether you endanger yourself by doing so. if you do, then its usually better to abandon them.

if there are 4 ppl chasing your ally and you can throw an AoE slow through the wall then by all means go ahead but if you want to run up to him and do something dangerous then just forget about it cuz usually you'll end up giving the enemy team 2 kills instead of 1.
smoth

Post by smoth »

In general I try to block weapon shot and use my ground slam to slow them so the ally can escape. after all, if they keep casting, it just charges my regen.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

smoth wrote: and use my ground slam to slow them so the ally can escape. after all, if they keep casting, it just charges my regen.
Ground Slam (E Ability) slows the Attack Speed, not the Movement Speed. Thats what Q is for. Your shield will regenerate of you DON'T take any dmg for a set amount of time so they actually prevent you from regenerating. (unless I missinterpreted your post)

When not sure check: http://www.leagueoflegends.wikia.com
smoth

Post by smoth »

I appreciate the help but you are mistaken. E is sappling toss.

now W, It turns the unit around and slows them.
Maokai slams the ground and sends an arcane shockwave forward, damaging and slowing his enemies for 2 seconds. Enemies close to Maokai are knocked up briefly.
I don't know what you are talking about.
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

Im looking for some help on fiddlesticks runes.

I usually junglesticks, and run the obvious MPen marks, i use Mana regen seals as you dont need armour to jungle fiddle, and CDR glyphs. For quints i have been using flat AP.

The problem with this is that with his passive, im at 18.55MPen, so getting sorc shoes puts me well over the needed 30. I've been thinking instead of running MPen quints to put me at 24.22 and getting boots of mobility/lucidity instead.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

smoth wrote:In general I try to block weapon shot and use my ground slam to slow them so the ally can escape.
Ground Slam
Malphite slams the ground, dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and reducing their attack speed for 4 seconds.

>_>
smoth

Post by smoth »

my ground slam
all I play are maokai and kog man.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

smoth wrote:
my ground slam
all I play are maokai and kog man.
You should expand your horizons :P
smoth

Post by smoth »

nope.
smoth

Post by smoth »

2 leavers, still won feels good.
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

Sucky's junglesticks:

9/0/21 taking all the obvious mastery points.

MPen marks. HP/lvl seals. Flat CDR glyphs. Flat AP quints.

This rune setup allows me to clear the jungle with ease, gives me more health at lvl 18 which i feel is necessary on fiddle (as you sit in the middle of their team to deal damage,) i reach 15% CDR with masteries which helps me reach that 40% CDR that is needed on fiddle. I play fiddle as more of a utility caster, rushing rylais which is godly on him (slowing people leashed by drain, crowstorm as an AOE slow, and your silence ability slowing everyone it hits.) This 40% CDR allows me to slow them more often, use my incredibly powerful ulti more often, and most importantly in teamfights i can silence multiple enemies over and over again, and get off multiple terrifies (3 second terrify with no casttime, THIS is what makes fiddle OP)

I go small golems>wraiths>wolves>blue>red, then start ganking. Fiddle's ganks, even at lvl 4, are awesome. You silence and damage your target, then terrify them and start draining while your team ideally tries to cc them in the drain leash range. I dont even need to mention his ganks at lvl 6..

Currently fiddle is a broken champion. You ulti in to deal well over a thousand damage to multiple enemies, slow everyone in the crowstorm, terrify their carry which takes them out of the fight for 3 seconds, silence half their team (or the whole team if you get lucky), and start draining the nearest enemy to deal huge damage to that one person. If im not playing junglesticks, i like to take exhaust+flash, so along with the silence and terrify and slow from rylais, i can also exhaust their AD carry after i jump in.

"Those who say 'you have nothing to fear but fear itself' have not yet felt the crows."
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

Why would you not just start at blue?
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

Because the entirety of the enemy team will expect you to start at blue, and unless you have a strong initial team itll be hard to defend. The small golems start is the safest start.
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

If the enemy can steal your blue without harm you will have VERY weak ganks or have to return to base often. Protecting blue is one of the most important things for jungle fiddles to do....

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”