League of Legends - Page 47

League of Legends

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

KaiserJ
Community Representative

Re: League of Legends

Post by KaiserJ »

hatin' on bad karthus

smoth... that's not your worst game evar.
smoth

Post by smoth »

You wasn't there, I was turrible
scifi

Post by scifi »

Hehehe kaiser i wish you saw my name you would rate it -9999999999999 :P
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

can it beat my 1/13/2 alistar

strangely i've had similar scores (terrible K/D/A) on winning teams, but thankfully not for a while

but no, your worst game (one of the first you played with me) was a noobish mistake of not differentiating between certain unique and standard passive item effects :regret: but i doubt you've done anything like it since; this was ages and ages ago... this thread was about 3 pages long at the time; days of yore, ghosts of noobage past etc

but maybe the worst... i remember trying to use smite on an enemy player

@ scifi well its just hedging your bets... a superstitious hypothetical gambling system where the chips you play for represent time; there's always a chance that you could be that number 0 on the roulette wheel.

smoth

Post by smoth »

Bad game but still

love the new ui.
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

What type of elo are you playing at with 2 flashes and 3 heals?

And i assume you had caitlyn mid vs veigar, how in the hell did caitlyn NOT completely destroy him? she's probably the best counter to veigar as her autoattack has the same range as his baleful strike, and she can use her net to avoid nukes.
Professor

Post by Professor »

He does not play ranked games.
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

You have an elo in normal games, it simply doesnt display it. You used to be able to work it out because it told you your elo gain and loss after each game, but they stopped that so that your 'normal-game elo' is hidden.
smoth

Post by smoth »

anti-smurf. Posts random threads with single link. Rages at me fast. knows my LOL que..

YAN! Did I guess right?
Professor

Post by Professor »

In the screenshot you have no elo rating.
Also iv never seen such summoners not even in low elo.
3 heals....5 ignites...must be a normal game not to mention you are level 27...
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

No i told you, it doesnt display your elo, but you still have one. How else do you think they balance the games? Ever wondered why you can be on 350 wins and play against people with 1500 wins? It doesnt match you based on games played, but on your elo.
smoth

Post by smoth »

damnit. I thought I figured you out.
the riddle goes on.
Professor

Post by Professor »

he has no RANKED ELO.
scifi

Post by scifi »

almost 30 here, btw any of you guys use akali, what runes you use for her
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

On akali take 15/0/15 and go MPen marks, HP/lvl seals, 5 AP and 4 MPen glyphs, and AP quints.
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

this new pentagram mode had better be worth it from having me download gigabytes of crap
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

Jungle Gragas is actually really really good :shock: .

His clear time is fairly quick at around four minutes for a full clear (lvl 4). He is also very safe, You are full health when you move to wraiths from blue/wolves and fairly high after clearing that side of the jungle. He also does not need a leash, so if you have retarded Brazilian allies your not fucked. Oh and his E provides VERY good jungle maneuverability.

Did I mention he can counterjungle well? I'd like to see the look on some of these warwicks/nocturnes faces when I smash through the wall stealing their buffs and then wreck them. Yup, 120 AD with AS and ArP runes that early in the game combines with a damaging slow, and a damaging AS debuff really fucks shit up 1v1 early game. If it turns out that lee sin or trundle actually manages to survive your brutal assault, just jump through a wall and /L (well actually I am pretty sure your screwed if its a decent lee sin).

Ganks, lets talk ganks. Pre-lvl 6 he is ok at ganking. His E lets him sneak in through walls or just flat out come flying out of a bush to slow some poor sap's ass for the kill/assist. Lvl 6 gragas ganks are just a terror though... They don't even need to be overextended to get knocked into your slow or an allies stun for an easy kill.

Oh and gragas can do that shit that makes trynd jungle so gay, pop through walls and instantly finish you off if you try to B at your turret and then scamper away.

Honestly, I don't see why he is not played jungle often. If you need AP for your team and you have no jungle, he is a perfect pick if fiddles is banned/taken (hell I prefer gragas over fiddles).
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

Coresair wrote:(hell I prefer gragas over fiddles).
You are dead to me.
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

Fiddles is just boring, mang. Three targeted abilities and a channeled blink with a rape aura, SO FUN TO PLAY.
Professor

Post by Professor »

Yeah I also find him boring.There are no subtleties to him.
Super easy and boring jungle.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”