League of Legends - Page 38

League of Legends

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

TheMightyOne

Re: League of Legends

Post by TheMightyOne »

Gota wrote:Anyone played Fiddle? I see pips complaining on forums...Is he good now?
Picked fiddle up when he was way OP. His ult melted people. Drain sucked back then though. Then they nerfed him and i forgot about him. Picked him up again after the recent buffs and having tons of fun playing him.

I'm not sure whether he is viable competetively but I assume you could carry solo queue with him. He was a pretty fast jungler and prolly the only AP carry that can jungle well unless you go troll jungle karthus (who raped the enemy team in one of my games).

The problem with fiddle is that you are very reliant on the surprise effect from your ult and good teams ward the whole map so this is kind of lost. also ignite now affects lifesteal so that was kind of a nerf to him. SV might be good though, im not sure. I'm also not quite sure on the build right now. Atm i'm rushing rylais as my first item. it synergizes really well with all of fiddles spells on top of that it makes you a bit tankier which is very important. Some might argue that it doesnt provide you with a bigger mana pool but fiddles spells are sooo cheap, you dont really need a big mana pool. Even less so if you have blue.
Valheru

Post by Valheru »

TheMightyOne wrote:but fiddles spells are sooo cheap, you dont really need a big mana pool. Even less so if you have blue.
So cheap? He's one of the most mana heavy casters in the game. You should nearly always have blue when youre on fiddle unless youre playing with an anivia/swain.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Valheru wrote:
TheMightyOne wrote:but fiddles spells are sooo cheap, you dont really need a big mana pool. Even less so if you have blue.
So cheap? He's one of the most mana heavy casters in the game. You should nearly always have blue when youre on fiddle unless youre playing with an anivia/swain.
assuming you enter a teamfight with lvl 18 and full mana you have 1313 mana. After your FULL COMBO you're left with 708 mana! This lets you do the fear + drain combo 3 more times. I'm not accouting for mana regen and a banshees veil which you should probably have by the end of the game.
Valheru

Post by Valheru »

At lvl 18 4 spells using half your mana isn't good. You can enter a teamfight and chase someone down, but this leaves you with no mana to escape.. Its incredibly dodgy to say the least.

At lvl 6 when youre ganking you have 605 mana and your full combo leaves you with 240. This means you gank a lane and then have to either B or grab blue buff to be able to lane/gank any more.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Valheru wrote:At lvl 6 when youre ganking you have 605 mana and your full combo leaves you with 240. This means you gank a lane and then have to either B or grab blue buff to be able to lane/gank any more.
at lvl 6 the only mana item you could have picked up is probably the mana crystal and that if you skip the shoes.
Gota

Post by Gota »

Wooo...
Finally a 1v1 ratio of win loss in soloqueue...
had very intense game.....
Carried like a boss but had hard lane cause alistar with me didnt want to headbutt them into tower...:/ he kept headbutting them even though it was jarvan and GP.
One with regrowth pendant and healing gp....
He just kept headbutting than getting minion aggro and taking their dmg....

Wasnt good lane.
I came out equal in KD and good farm but ali was feeding...
Overall in lanes we were doing ok but not brilliant, taking drag and all but than the fail started...
I try to split push top but they dont get it and dont push bottom even though they had a great minion wave there and i had all top shroomed.
Had a few team fights many times thye focus jarvan and i kept screaming to focus GP cause he was the one that was getting all kills, as usual...
Shroomed the fuck out of baron 1 of them was bottom i said team come do baron,kept pinging shouting
they were all in mid...they didnt come, one said that they will come for us....
I facepalmed...
Eventually we took 2 baron and they took 1.
Ali kept failing all game constantly chasing NIDALEE!!! why chase nidalee...
anyway he also had some ok moves and we eventually Aced them and won.

Im amazed at how mellow they were towards me since i was raging liek crazy, i was gettign tons of kills though.
If team was a bit more emo they would rage and fail....

Just cant hold it together when one og my team whe nall enemy is missing just runs into their unwarded unshroomed part of the jungle...
Than he gets picked off and we are on the defence 4v5 or in risk of losing baron...
so tired of this retarded crap...

How hard is it to understand u dont go alone to their turf in mid late game unless u got shit warded up. ...

Is there some unwritten rule that says that if you are a xin with a guardian angle you can go rambo into their base and survive?

This is why gp is such a face roller...nabs dont look in tab and dont know who to focus...
He is not easy to focus but still...Our enemy GP was super squish...I mean he went uber squish sort of 2 shot squishies GP...
I guess someone like olaf or kassa could be super good in team fights against fed gp,akali also....
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Gota

Post by Gota »

lol
Gota

Post by Gota »

What i think about Riot as an EU player.
Teutooni

Post by Teutooni »

Coresair

Post by Coresair »

Why'd they put Scandinavia with eastern Europe? ,:|
Valheru

Post by Valheru »

Why do I get lumped with the italians.. Fucks sake..
Regret

Post by Regret »

Glad I'm not on EU. Competitive play will be devastated should the top teams choose to stay on only one of the 2 servers.
smoth

Post by smoth »

TheMightyOne wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoiVmU4ns3s so good ! :mrgreen:
ha ha ha and I love that song!
Gota

Post by Gota »

Teutooni wrote:Image
Talk about a retarded solution...
Maybe we will be able to pay them Riot points for a switch after we used the 1 free one we get lol....

Talk about cheapskates...
Do they not get enough revenue from EU to just do it like many otehr games did?
Guild wars for example allows you to switch between 3 realms on the fly when the one you are in seems to be having extra load.
This is an amazingly bad solution and for a lack of further explanation from Riot i will assume its nothing but Commercial efficiency here..The cheapest solution.
Gota

Post by Gota »

HAHA yes!!!
Just read an official response...
First transfer between servers is free, after that you must pay ^^
Brilliant idea RIOT more milking players!!
Teutooni

Post by Teutooni »

Coresair wrote:Why'd they put Scandinavia with eastern Europe? ,:|

Better?

Honestly I don't understand all the qq. Playing solo is a waste of time anyways, and I don't care what language the enemy team communicates with.
Gota

Post by Gota »

Why not put Scandinavians with eastern europeans?
Obviously there are very few(in raw numbers) scandinavian players so they must tag along with either west or east and im guessing west has more players than east....
scifi

Post by scifi »

Basic you will probably be put in the east(nordic server), Free join the West!!! :P.

Tbh i think that if they wanted they could do a fixup for EU, it just takes too mutch time to do it, probably taking lol offline for quite some time.

The problem is that most of the pre-arranged teams belong to diferent areas of europe, this can cause one server to be overpopulated and the other a barren desert for competitive play. As im sure a lot of people will move to the server that provides more competitive play.

Not to mention ive seen a lot of people wanting to move to NA server.

Its overall a bad move.
Gota

Post by Gota »

Of course i will be in west if they put me there or ill move myself...
Im 100% sure all competitive clans will move there and many from the east side...

Riot are still living in the cold war Europe XD

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”