League of Legends - Page 32

League of Legends

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Coresair

Re: League of Legends

Post by Coresair »

Yeah, I am raging a fucking brick at these randoms. I actually save them or feed them kills with my ulti and do a good job harrasing (but I never steal kills from carries, they need them more) so I get blames. Hmm, who is to blame 2-4-9 gragas or freaking 8-15-2 vayne? Its obvious the UP fatman is!
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

3 games vs eve, 3 losses. I'm not a whiner but this shit is fucking OP. Enemy team has no jungler so I have to lane 2v1 top as Ashe vs Akali and Eve.

This is brutal.

Doesn't matter where I am, at tower/under the tower/behind the tower I get dived and bursted down during Eve's stun duration. Sometimes I manage to stun Eve, volley and get 1-2 autoattacks in the hopes that the tower will finish her but as soon as I die eve is back to 75%hp due to her passive. WTF?! Seriosly! Cant await the next patch with the stealth remake :evil:
Gota

Post by Gota »

Got one of the worst scores i had in a long long while but still won XD
Perhaps cause They focuses me so much.
We had almost no CC and I was kog...
Valheru

Post by Valheru »

Eve is truly a stupid champion, but the obvious question is raised: Why were you solo top as ashe?! Leave that to a proper solo champ, ashe is too squishy and her slow is her only reliable CC.

And i've always hated eve as i feel she doesn't actually need to do ANYTHING to make the entire enemy team play massively defensively and not push towers.
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

I do think the stun from stealth is BS, but all in all I don't think eve is OP. She is in the same boat as xin zhao, not really THAT good, but BRUTAL against people who don't understand the game. So your allies end up feeding them and then they carry the other team, even raping you....

I seriously hate facing eve with randoms who don't know what pink wards are, or that refuse to buy oracles because it slows down their build....
Valheru

Post by Valheru »

The problem is, the wards and oracles dont even counter her that well. With boots of mobility, she can come out of a bush so fast you can't get away without some sort of CC. If she flashes or cleanses you're 100% fucked.
Aether_0001

Post by Aether_0001 »

That's why you should ban eve in ranked games. Vision wards generally do the trick against a laning eve - just remember not to overextend without a laning partner. The best case where this works is when you and your partner hide in a brush with a ward somewhere, and wait for eve to facecheck while their partner waits. That should give you at least 1 free kill.
If you don't have a partner, make sure you're a character who can actually lane against eve and someone like akali [even though they both cloak - wards and elixirs doom them]. Roaming eve is a lot more painful since you need a lot more wards / elixirs. And in late game, even worse - have your tank buy an oracle's, because he's the least likely to die, maybe have very tanky dpses do so to. Generally don't split off from them.

EDIT: Hey TMO, if you ever get caught in that situation again, keep in mind that eve needs to land a melee attack on you to stun you and start her assault. Since towers can detect stealthed units, you can sort of walk in circles around the tower, keeping on the other side of eve - then she'll take a lot of tower hits and then run away/you can kill her.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Aether_0001 wrote:Since towers can detect stealthed units, you can sort of walk in circles around the tower, keeping on the other side of eve - then she'll take a lot of tower hits and then run away/you can kill her.
First line towers doesn't detect stealthen units (If you click them there is no "Can see invisible units" thingie). I got killed right at the tower, I farmed at tower in order to not overextend.

When you're playing vs Eve the term "overextend" gets a whole new meaning. I was playing as blue team, the point in the middle between the start of the bush and my middle tower, standing on this line is already overextending in this case.

I should have left the LoL Recorder running to show you. I'm trying to think how I could have played even more safer but I don't see any options.

I went top cuz our AP gragas didn't want to and instead went mid. He still fed though :/

EDIT: All towers can see stealthed units indeed. I don't know why I thought the first line of towers couldn't.
Last edited by TheMightyOne on 13 Jun 2011, 19:20, edited 1 time in total.
Valheru

Post by Valheru »

TheMightyOne wrote:
Aether_0001 wrote:Since towers can detect stealthed units, you can sort of walk in circles around the tower, keeping on the other side of eve - then she'll take a lot of tower hits and then run away/you can kill her.
First line towers doesn't detect stealthen units (If you click them there is no "Can see invisible units" thingie). I got killed right at the tower, I farmed at tower in order to not overextend.
The towers do reveal stealthed units. Click a tower and you'll see a vision ward icon next to it. It's still ridiculous though, as with the boots she can run in and stun before taking even 2 tower hits..
Gota

Post by Gota »

Try being OP with eve yourself...
IMO she is super hard/impossible to lane with and a raoming eve is still hard if the enemy squishies got proper summoners...
In normal and not ranked though since you cant see who you are playing you could get fucked but if u go flash and ghost its hard to go wrong.

Eve has super hard time getting CS and she must get kills to be anything usefull late game.
Aether_0001

Post by Aether_0001 »

Literally tower hug by only lasthitting minions and letting enemy push to you. Like actually be standing next to the tower, and don't draw minion aggro. This is what I do when I fight opponents who can easily kill me.

Now if you see eve coming, get behind your tower, it doesn't get easier than that. You know how you can micro a peewee around a factory to avoid com? DO THAT.

Eve + akali combo can't be OP to the point that they can tower dive you indefinitely - not if you didn't feed them a few already, at least. No combination of any champions can be.

And yes, they do reveal stealthed units, I've seen noob eve/akali/twitch get raped by it every time because they didn't think so. How OP would it be if they didn't? Akali smoke bomb towerpush...
Bender The Offender

Post by Bender The Offender »

yeh eve can be pretty annoying but you just have to play more defensive, save your summoners/abilities for when she comes to gank. you know shes around if your laning opponent suddenly makes a beeline for you. if she keeps roaming unsuccessfully she ends up underlevelled and underfarmed, and even a fed eve becomes pretty useless in team fights late game when tanks/everyone has oracles.
Valheru

Post by Valheru »

Hi
Gota

Post by Gota »

OMFG...
wait time: 3 hours and 37 minutes....

What
The
Fuck
Coresair

Post by Coresair »

Jungle fiddlesticks: Oh my god.

That is all.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

http://season-one-championship.na.leagueoflegends.com/

I hope you guys are watching the Season 1 finals ! 2 games played.

epik gaming (US) vs. against all authority (EU) WAS AMAZING ! So much action, tons of good play. Really good!

fNatic (EU) vs team pacific (asia) was pretty much a stomp was the laning phase was over.

Next up:

fNatic vs aAa

here is the full schedule (on the right): http://season-one-championship.na.leagueoflegends.com/

P.S: 120.000 viewers during the last match :shock:
I predict at least 150k when CLG plays.
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

The amount of cock ups from top players is bleurgh, saving enemy players with janas ulti when your 5v1 and no need to use ulti. Missed Amumu ulti's, wrong TF card usage. Thought the standard would be higher for the best teams in the world.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Otherside wrote:Missed Amumu ulti's, wrong TF card usage. Thought the standard would be higher for the best teams in the world.
This was Team Pacific who are pretty much a nobody. Didn't expect a lot from them... their performance at the last years WCG wasn't any different.
Otherside wrote:saving enemy players with janas ulti
doublelift although overall a very good player is famous for doing dumb shit for time to time. See the last major tournament =>Image
Otherside

Post by Otherside »

Also the vlad player for MSI in the current game is shocking.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Otherside wrote:Also the vlad player for MSI in the current game is shocking.
It is NOT a fNatic player. xPeke couldn't make it in time to dreamhack due to some delayed flights so it is a substitute player taking his place.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”