I got a big big problem :( - Page 3

I got a big big problem :(

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Senna

Re: I got a big problem :(

Post by Senna »

triton wrote:Some ideas are interesting. Maybe I'll just wait and see if the main guy really come back with a gun to ask me money like he said...

In fact the problem is complex. The Boss of the thud is a good client of my restaurant and the girlfriend of his son works for me.

For those who don't know, I manage the restaurant that my brother openned last year, he is still working a bit with me but he's openning a restaurant in a city close to the first restaurant in less than one month.
I'll be only boss after that and Frank (the boss of the thud) still have some respect for me.
Problem started after a fight in front of the restaurant yesturday, I came outside when I heard some cry. Frank, his sons and his wife was kinda fighting some stupid guys, but it wasnt really frightning, my bro was inside the restaurant and when he came outside things were finished without much violence.

Frank came back 5 minutes later and started to be very aggressive againt my bro because he didnt came at the right time.
So now he doesnt have any respect anymore for my bro, he said that he'll come back each month to get money etc..

He still have some respect for me because I was here to help, but he will act as the restaurant was still only my bro's restaurant. He already came 8 or 9 times in jail for many reasons, all thud in my city are afraid by him, in fact he was already the guy who was protecting us from some other guys.

Only protection I have is a guy who was a soldier few years ago who works for me as barman but he won't be always here and even if he's very loyal to me, he's the boyfriend of Frank's niece...

Frank can easily have 30 or more guys to attack us or the restaurant, he control the street and drugs business.

I still don't know what to do and how much he wants.

If only I was the Boss from start... my bro drinks a lot and all the prob I've got with the restaurant come from his mistakes...
lol man, if that its true, gotta think what ur boss did with them before.

anyway an help from mafia is never good,lost some friends because of that, drugs business, gun business, they can help you in some time, but when u get help from them, they will never let u in peace,

Police sometimes can help, and also sometimes worse than the real enemys.

with police u got chance 50%, leaving the country also 50% well good luck.

But sad heard u on that situation and weird u didnt knew it before..
if u were me even if the business its part of my family i leave from it fast as i can
bobthedinosaur
Blood & Steel Developer

Re: I got a big big problem :(

Post by bobthedinosaur »

why does every one type like a drugged up 10 year old Chinese kid who can barely grasp english and is trying to 1337 text their opinion?.....

.... 1984......
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

bobthedinosaur wrote:why does every one type like a drugged up 10 year old Chinese kid who can barely grasp english and is trying to 1337 text their opinion?.....

.... 1984......
Many of our users aren't native English speakers.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

UNBELIVABLE, isnt it ?
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Native english-speakers, not everyone is born with earl grey up there ass. Absorb that truth.
Ares
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Post by Ares »

You need to speak to your brother in great detail about any arrangements he may have made prior to this with the mob. It seems strange for the Don to treat you so badly all of a sudden, considering you have good contacts and up until that point were in amicable standing with them.

If they are as established as they sound, fighting their will, may be near impossible. If they find a wire on you things could also get nasty very fast. Do not give them any reason to become suspicious of you at any time, show compliance in any situation where it will mean avoiding confrontation.

In the short run your aim needs to be patching up relations, you implied that this person considers you a friend in some ways. Try and play your cards right to restore things to the way they were before the incident. I don't condone illegal activity, but your wellbeing still comes first. Extortionists are insatiable. If you become their pawn they will keep coming back for payment until you have nothing left. As soon as they come back for payment a 2nd time, that is when you must make serious decisions.

If you trust the police call them immediately. However, they can't protect you all the time and depending on how the situation unfolds it does have the potential to put you in more danger. Having said that there is safety in numbers: be active with local community and probe for information, uniting as many locals as you can in a common cause.

This scenario would definately be last resort. If you want to leave the country do so under a false pretense, such as visiting an ill relative. In the meantime have a bag of essentials packed, this way you can safely leave in a moments notice without worrying about forgetting anything important. However, If you do this do not leave anyone close to you behind. Even friends could be targetted, the Mob may look for any way it can to get back at you or somehow attract your attention again.

Remember, this is simply my advice and opinion. Stay safe and good luck.
Butters

Post by Butters »

Heya, how it's going this days? no updates for some time.
what part of France u r in? is that north-west?
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Somebody living nearby, who can check if triton is okay?

zwszg? emanuel?
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

lets call BoBs, i bet they will pwn everyine irl either.
Gota

Post by Gota »

He is fine, he logs into LoL more often now he said it was all sorted out.
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Thx Gota, thats a relieve to hear.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Erm, I'm not sure going to the police is a good idea... depends on how they will act. Even if you do succeed and Frank goes to jail (again). His boys on the streets will probably visit you. Besides Frank will not forget.

Talk, talk, talk. Maybe he was in a bad mood after what happened and next time he'll visit you he won't even remember it. Otherwise your best bet is to talk to him out of it but in a very calm and sesitive manner. Keep the money ready just in case. If he won't back up maybe try to bargain? :/ They won't ask you for 20Ôé¼ every month. I guess they'll ask for a sum that will "hurt" your business. If you're lucky maybe he'll settle for free meals every day for the next year.

The option to go to the police will not go anywhere. But if you use it first, (all?) other options might become unavailible.

I don't know what your relationship with Frank looked like before the incident but if it used to be friendy etc. maybe try to remind him that you always respected him and he was always welcome in your establishment and you would be very disappointed if that "warm" relationship would turn into some kind of dirty business thing.

Maybe that sounds naive, its just the way I see it.

Evaluate every word carefully. Depending on his intentions there might be a lot at stake. Don't rush to hasty descisions and don't argue, keep a cool head. Who knows maybe something good comes out of this? Make him a partner or something :)

P.S. I liked what cheesecan and ares said.
TheMightyOne

Post by TheMightyOne »

Gota wrote:He is fine, he logs into LoL more often now he said it was all sorted out.
oh, damn it >_< written wall of text for nothing. well then he should fucking tell us how everything worked out ! :mrgreen:
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

He got a concrete foodbath, and the mob replaced him with a parrot stepdancing on his keyboard. ;(

Sorry, bad humor is bad, but beeing helpless, what else do i have left.
nightcold

Post by nightcold »

how well established is the mod where you live(30 people dose not sound like a international force)...can police be trusted??? do you know about similar situations??? maybe you can talk to some restruant owners who are fimiliar wth dealing with mobsters

is it normal (where you live) for mobsters to demand protection money from restaurants???

after talking to your bro, maybe you can discuss your situation with the don and maybe he will be resonable???...maybe see what exactly you bro did wronge, maybe you can apologize....
Cheesecan

Post by Cheesecan »

nightcold wrote:how well established is the mod where you live(30 people dose not sound like a international force)...can police be trusted??? do you know about similar situations??? maybe you can talk to some restruant owners who are fimiliar wth dealing with mobsters

is it normal (where you live) for mobsters to demand protection money from restaurants???

after talking to your bro, maybe you can discuss your situation with the don and maybe he will be resonable???...maybe see what exactly you bro did wronge, maybe you can apologize....
It's generally a good idea to read the posts before you when you find a thread dating back to over a month ago.
triton
Lobby Moderator

Post by triton »

Sorry for not giving news after the nice messages you all sent to me.
I work more than 70 hours by week, I am fucking tired and I'll soon work more.
The story with frank is nearly cleaned, we found a solution.
He sell me some merchandise at good price. I got far less probs with him when he's not drunk.
thx to all
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

triton wrote:I work more than 70 hours by week
:shock: so, instead of getting killed by gangsters you get killed by your working.

i wouldnt call that problem solved :regret:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”