Nice guys do not get girls... [contains immature language] - Page 11

Nice guys do not get girls... [contains immature language]

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Re: Nice guys do not get girls... [contains immature language]

Post by hoijui »

it is best to ignore them in such a situation. a bunch of girls (friends) acting like this, are just playing games with 99+% probability. it is like in documentaries: "young lions playing together. now it looks like just for fun, but in fact, it is preparation for later real fights!" (appears in EVERY nature documentary with mammals. brainwash!) they want to see if they can attract you, and if it works, they'd just laugh at you. they also likely only do this if they feel superior to you (which is easily possible if they are not alone).
how many guys you know would consider sharing a girl with two of their buddies, before even trying to get her for them-selfs, alone?

if it was a single girl, things would look different of course. the probability that it is just playing would rather be around 20% or so. a girl would need quite some balls to try to make a guy hot and then reveal it as just a game, while being alone.
dizekat

Post by dizekat »

hoijui wrote:it is best to ignore them in such a situation. a bunch of girls (friends) acting like this, are just playing games with 99+% probability
with 20YOs in university with predominantly girls, and they're away from home/friends etc... ahh and they're foreigners, final year here by exchange program, leaving in a month. whenever it turns out to be a game or not is entirely dependent to what you do in the response. Of course 'uhh yeah i did not get laid that year either' won't do (or who knows). Courtship, in a sense, is a game to evaluate mate's genetic fitness. It's called 'flirting' and it ranges from direct to playing hard to get and all is posed as jokes.

Also, the electronics i was repairing was one girl's ipod, after repairing her laptop (all of that for money) and us small talking about how she loves to watch sex in the city and it's her favourite series. she were also the one to inform about dorm security being bs. also 2 other girls were leaving but i left with one of them 'cause it would of REALLY gotten awkward with us 2 alone.

One single most important piece of advice about sex: "girls want it too". (But not very desperately). Assuming that girls only 'give' sex in exchange for something else = road to utter fail. You need to take it for a fact: some girls will want sex with you just for sex's sake. You are not extraordinarily ugly. In fact on average you are more 'attractive' for girls than half the girls out there are for you. But its just as hard for girl to get the nerve to make that clear. Nobody wants to ask directly when it is obviously not a game, and then be rejected. Nobody wants to seem desperate. The gender roles are such that man makes lot of first moves. You need to be more respectful of girls, and more respectful of yourself too. No good seeing all girls as whores and yourself as a guy who can't get laid other than by paying. that's a strategy you'll do when you're a man in a limo and you're fifty and she's only seventeen lol and she doesn't care if you're 80 just as long as you pay the bill [reference to ABBA's song]

edit: also, just try work as any kind of "come to your home" repairman(but DON'T DO IT FOR FREE AND DONT DO IT FOR SEX) and you'll know in no time that i'm right.
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

you have not given a counter argument to what i said. with the additional info, the situation looks different of course.
dizekat

Post by dizekat »

hoijui wrote:you have not given a counter argument to what i said. with the additional info, the situation looks different of course.
You have only given an opinion. Which wasn't even relevant. Suppose you reply "ohh yeach I'd totally bone all 3 of you right now". That's a half joke at least. What's wrong if they laugh? They and you are already having a good time laughing n shit, making cheesy jokes, etc. edit: and i know it is not the best taste jokes.
Last edited by dizekat on 22 Dec 2010, 04:07, edited 1 time in total.
luckywaldo7

Post by luckywaldo7 »

hoijui wrote:if it was a single girl, things would look different of course. the probability that it is just playing would rather be around 20% or so. a girl would need quite some balls to try to make a guy hot and then reveal it as just a game, while being alone.
Yes I quite agree, finding a pair of balls under that skirt would stop most guys dead.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

smoth wrote:It has nothing to do with chicks liking type As like myself.
Machete234

Post by Machete234 »

Johannes wrote:In what way does the psyche suffer from having casual sex? Can you direct me to a scientific reserach on the subject perhaps?
Everytime you ejaculate your spinal fluid decreases didnt you know that?
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Too much sex increases your chance of being a pedophile. Fact.
Machete234

Post by Machete234 »

Sure normal stuff doesnt get me hard anymore
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Machete234 wrote:Sure normal stuff doesnt get me hard anymore
And you're starting to wonder if maybe 17 isn't so bad, right? Proof, right there. Now go castrate yourself, you pervert.
Sefidel

Post by Sefidel »

these socially awkward things are cues that tell her when she finally does get around to letting you stick your quivering nervous rod in her she will have awkward sex.
lol that is the funniest true quote i have ever read
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

I have to say, this discussion is really heart warming. The chuckles racking my breast keep my muscles moving against the seasonable cold.
dizekat

Post by dizekat »

Sefidel wrote:
these socially awkward things are cues that tell her when she finally does get around to letting you stick your quivering nervous rod in her she will have awkward sex.
lol that is the funniest true quote i have ever read
hahaha
Johannes

Post by Johannes »

Neddie wrote:I have to say, this discussion is really heart warming. The chuckles racking my breast keep my muscles moving against the seasonable cold.
Sounds hot
Gota

Post by Gota »

Neddie wrote:I have to say, this discussion is really heart warming. The chuckles racking my breast keep my muscles moving against the seasonable cold.
Any chance you might honor us with a taste of your mature experiance?
dizekat

Post by dizekat »

Gota wrote:
Any chance you might honor us with a taste of your mature experiance?
hahahahaha.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

One single most important piece of advice about sex: "girls want it too". (But not very desperately)
lol
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Neddie wrote:The chuckles racking my breast keep my muscles moving against the seasonable cold.
Pics or gtfo
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

1v0ry_k1ng wrote:
One single most important piece of advice about sex: "girls want it too". (But not very desperately)
lol
I think evo made girls more awarry of the consequences of sex.
So a lot of things have to be checked first. Is the mate reliable, can i get backup by my family/society/hisfamily, if he runs for the bills? What is the gossip about him (how many girls did he have before, what sort of persons were they, what did he leave them for -> which is again a double edged sword: many girls cant completely be wrong on a guy, on the other hand this raises the chances of leaving on the first smallest negative thing. Add to that the advertisements and media, imprinting the picture of a perfect partnership, with a never ending smile and hapiness guaranteed, and because you got such a high investment, once you comited yourself, you got to stick to it, no matter how foolish that is in times of pill and social security.
Outdated behaviour for the worx
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

PicassoCT wrote:I think evo made girls more awarry of the consequences of sex.
"Thanks" so much forb! :evil:

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”