Nice guys do not get girls... [contains immature language]

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

smoth

Post by smoth »

Because they are insecure losers. It has nothing to do with chicks liking type As like myself. I am soo darn tired of people boo hooing about how they are a nice guy who did blah blah diddy blah for X chick. Someone made this rant a while back and I saved it. Since sky john did a video talking about how you have to be an asshole to get a girl I figured I wanted to make this thread and post the image in question of probably my fave rant against the so called "nice guy."

click image for larger pic

As some person seems to have difficulty following the convo I am going to clarify what I am trying to discuss for others like him.
"nice guys" complain a lot about how they give these chicks the world and always get the shaft.
"nice guys" complain that the "asshole(s)" always get the girl(s).

I don't like that it still is the excuse and wanted to discuss it.
Last edited by smoth on 18 Dec 2010, 02:54, edited 2 times in total.
Otherside

Re: Nice guys do not get girls...

Post by Otherside »

I am a nice guy IRL

I am a dick on the internet.

I got a awesome gf and have got plenty of girls in the past.

Sup
Regret

Post by Regret »

ITT: 4chan advice.
DavetheBrave

Post by DavetheBrave »

Being timid often has the same results as being nice, which is why the two are often confused.
smoth

Post by smoth »

correct and I am sick of people acting like they were nice when in reality they just act like bitches doing whatever a chick wants to please her. When in reality, chicks don't want that timid shit, they want a man.
Sabutai

Post by Sabutai »

He is right tho.
Machete234

Post by Machete234 »

Otherside wrote:I am a nice guy IRL

I am a dick on the internet.

I got a awesome gf and have got plenty of girls in the past.

Sup
Im nice guy in Rl -> 0 gf's
dick on the internet -> 200 gf's on the internet

so this proves the theory right? :|

I should go to these self improvement seminars and pay 2000$ to become a better person.
Last edited by Machete234 on 10 Dec 2010, 19:18, edited 1 time in total.
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

no its because youre not a whiny pussyass bitch on the internet.

maybe you are irl? O.O
Machete234

Post by Machete234 »

Who now? :shock:

This whole you need to be a caveman bullshit is pissing me off and the next person telling me this I will punch in the face and throw out the window.
Its not my fault that nature gave me superior genes and made me a killing machine.
Social darwinism rocks.
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

failthread
Machete234

Post by Machete234 »

Eveybody needs a line. :?
smoth

Post by smoth »

Machete234 wrote:caveman bullshit
You don't have to walk up punch a chick in the face and tell her suck your dick. You just have to stop being a pussy.

people think thoughtless acts like roses or opening doors etc are impressive. no, they are just cliche' it isn't anything nice...

oh you complimented her? good for you!

these socially awkward things are cues that tell her when she finally does get around to letting you stick your quivering nervous rod in her she will have awkward sex.

Girls want a man whose hand will not shake when he shoves it in their crotch.

Again, the whole point is that you don't have to be an asshole to get the girl but what these so called assholes have that you don't is confidence.
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

im a dick IRL and a douche on the internet
FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer

Post by FLOZi »

Rar rar blanket statements rar rar sweeping generalisations rar rar. :roll:
smoth

Post by smoth »

KaiserJ wrote:im a dick IRL and a douche on the internet
in cyber sex he is a dick douche which is actually quite feeling.
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

its not about being a nice guy or a dick; it's about choice of materials for your rape sack
dizekat

Post by dizekat »

Yes, only insecure losers make threads about that... ohh snap.

Anyways. being a douche doesn't get you girls, it's just that a lot of so called nice guys are only nice because they have problems getting girls and they think they would get a girl that way. They can be amazingly uncaring (douche level) and still think of themselves as 'very nice guys'.
Last edited by dizekat on 10 Dec 2010, 20:21, edited 2 times in total.
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

no i absolutely agree, the troglodyllic guy will get a brainless girl, and he may enjoy that, but the more evolved of us would soon become bored.

ive just noticed that a lot of these "nice guys" arent nice at all, theyre just too spineless to stand up for themselves.

All from my personal experience tho nothing meant towards you :P
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Re: Nice guys do not get girls... [contains mature language]

Post by PicassoCT »

I do not want a woman, borderliner relationships are a nightmare, my psychosubspecies is only attracted to the same kind (we find other woman completely devoided of any fire) and it always leads to neverending drama, reunions, love & war, hatred, split. Everything else suffers, and if you think at all the things you could create, write, build and look at, this is to much of a sacrifice asked just for a little personal comfort. So whenever i hear the Kreutzersonata beeing played...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kreutzer_Sonata

"I play theater with all my heart, it saved me from suicide twice..."

Fuck this shit, im out of here.
Pxtl

Re: Nice guys do not get girls... [contains mature language]

Post by Pxtl »

I went through the nice guy phase. For the record, I really don't blame the nice guys. When I was a kid, every single facet of society was telling you that's how to be. It's what women said you should be, what TV said you should be, what your family said you should be. Be agreeable, friendly and helpful... every single kid's TV show had a nice, friendly helpful dude winning the heart of his dream-girl.

It is not, however, attractive. That's where I think most "nice-guy" dudes missed the boat. Just like every guy talks about how they want a girl who shares our interests and laughs at our jokes, we say that after the implied "and she should be skinny and have big bazongas" part. However, in this case the "what we talk about wanting" and "what we find attractive" are directly opposite of each other.

*Everybody*, not just women, want you to be friendly and helpful... but friendly and helpful isn't sexy, confidence is. Friendly and helpful looks desperate and submissive, which is the opposite of sexy for a dude.

To me, the biggest betrayal I felt when I gave up on the "nice guy" concept was anger at the feminist movement. See, as a kid it always felt like I was being respectful and following the new "feminist" approach to romance instead of traditional exploitive mentalities. So to see the feminist movement rally behind the message that "nice guys are exploitive assholes just looking to get inside your panties through lies and subterfuge and are probably going to rape you" from them was kind of a stabbing in the gut.

Obviously in retrospect that was kind of a stupid attitude for me to have... feminists don't tell you to be obsessively respectful towards women because it'll help you get in her panties or because it's what women want. But of course, to a horny little adolescent guy, *everything* about women is about getting into her panties, so that part kind of went wooshing over my head. But I can totally see how so many "nice guys" turn into complete psycho anti-feminist misogynists when their worldview comes crashing down.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”