im soon gonna quit spring because of DSDhosts

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

keijj0

Post by keijj0 »

so another "good" player gone. dsdhosts ruin spring for all who want somewhat competitive games where skill can be used. 8v8 is too little metal, too narrow fronts = cant do anything but same old shit.
this leads to repetetive patterns which leads to players not learning anything else but dsd. 80% of the time there is 2 8v8dsds and tech annihillation going -> ppl are forced to play those stupid game cos so few wants to wait some other host to fill

i know that most couldnt care less. but so many good players have left and im not the last one to leave. ofc theres other mods, but they are mostly boring and too few games there too. in the end you will have few good players, some who want to play something else than dsd mostly. and the majority of DSDPLAYERS

simply put. there is not enough skilled games to keep me entertained, so im gonna find me some other game.
albator

Re: im soon gonna quit spring because of DSDhosts

Post by albator »

Which games ? :D I might follow is the game is good :p
keijj0

Post by keijj0 »

albator wrote:Which games ? :D I might follow is the game is good :p
dunno yet, but im gonna find out soon
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

keijj0 wrote:so another "good" player gone. dsdhosts ruin spring for all who want somewhat competitive games where skill can be used. 8v8 is too little metal, too narrow fronts = cant do anything but same old shit.
this leads to repetetive patterns which leads to players not learning anything else but dsd. 80% of the time there is 2 8v8dsds and tech annihillation going -> ppl are forced to play those stupid game cos so few wants to wait some other host to fill

i know that most couldnt care less. but so many good players have left and im not the last one to leave. ofc theres other mods, but they are mostly boring and too few games there too. in the end you will have few good players, some who want to play something else than dsd mostly. and the majority of DSDPLAYERS

simply put. there is not enough skilled games to keep me entertained, so im gonna find me some other game.

Have you tried hosting non DSD games? They might not all be on at the same time as you but I'm sure there are still plenty of skilled players around.
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

For me its a choice of 8V8BADSD, Tech Annihilation, or getting shitraped by you and carp.
albator

Post by albator »

keijj0 wrote:so another "good" player gone. dsdhosts ruin spring for all who want somewhat competitive games where skill can be used. 8v8 is too little metal, too narrow fronts = cant do anything but same old shit.

Also, u can create new account, lower clock you CPU and play without fearing being smurfs checked...

Saddly I cannot do that since I will be spotted due to my typo.

And I dont play to quit spring btw, I like DSD-T1-pushing-CCR style, I just wanted to know if a better game than spring exist... :p
keijj0

Post by keijj0 »

so i have played like from 12-02 GMT(14h) range. tell me few good players names who dont play at that time ?
albator

Post by albator »

keijj0 wrote:so i have played like from 12-02 GMT(14h) range. tell me few good players names who dont play at that time ?
Well, you really need to quit spring for sake of mental integrity then :D
keijj0

Post by keijj0 »

albator wrote:
keijj0 wrote:so i have played like from 12-02 GMT(14h) range. tell me few good players names who dont play at that time ?
Well, you really need to quit spring for sake of mental integrity then :D
lololool. ofc i havent played 14h but in 14h range
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

take a break and come back
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

KaiserJ wrote:take a break and come back
No need to make that suggestion... they always do anyways.

Awh bugger-all, I just lost the game.
albator

Post by albator »

albator wrote: Also, u can create new account, lower clock you CPU and play without fearing being smurfs checked...
He will use that stuff like a lot of DSD players actually do :D
Gota

Post by Gota »

Anyone still playing 1v1s?
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

At least try another Spring game before you say Spring is boring etc etc.
I'm done with BA as soon as I hit max rank. Shouldn't be long now as my sad levels have been well above normal for a long time.
Baracus

Post by Baracus »

its not a big deal to get a fun game going, you only need 2-4-6 players, just pm some people and get a little party going no worries

people arent forced to play anything, spring just hasnt got the playerbase to have everything going on at once.

look at other mods beside BA those are even in a bigger struggle of finding players.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

albator wrote:
keijj0 wrote:stuff.
Also, u can create new account, lower clock you CPU and play without fearing being smurfs checked...
actually u are wrong, as long as u dont perform serious overclocking/...dedclocking? XD doing it with run command fails sadly :(
albator

Post by albator »

Wombat wrote:
albator wrote:
keijj0 wrote:stuff.
actually u are wrong, as long as u dont perform serious overclocking/...dedclocking? XD doing it with run command fails sadly :(
Well, declocking works well according triton
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

well i mean different cpu will be visible in lobby, but smurf check will detect ur other accounts anyway. and i mean ONLY with run command. if there is any other way that works i dont mind knowing it xD
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Ever considered playing something other than BA? *GASPED*
knorke

Post by knorke »

NOT SOON ENOUGH :regret:
srsly, try spamming "game?" various channels.

Return to “Ingame Community”