Hel/p/ finding some pictures

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Well, i have a friend, good friend of mine, although a troll, sometimes lurkin on /b/, well, he once showed me a shooped picture of a human arm, with some sort of spores, tumors growing out of it, a human picking them off. Grossed me out of course, swore to the heavens (fully aware, that there is nobody up there) never to talk to that ex-friend again, but now i need this picture for the Viralfactory in the Journeywar. So if you, by some stroke of luck, have a friend who likes to stroll along with a well filled and sorted Response-folder, and have one, or more of this pictures, that would be great. If Mods are against posting pictures here, just PM- me the link. Thank you..
Peet
Malcontent

Re: Hel/p/ finding some pictures

Post by Peet »

PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

close, but this aint shooped, but its a good start, thx, i wanted that building to really creep everybody out his skin, but this is a good, maybee even better start...

thx peet
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Its never Lupus, hey wait, somebody put Codein into this book.

No, srsly Panda, thx for the searchdirection, i googled it and it had the desired effect..

I have to admit, sometimes to feel ashamed, that something so superficial like a skindisease, even on the nicest person, can creep me out that much. Guess its a hardwired instinct, to keep away from everything that looks infected.
Gota

Post by Gota »

my guess was the trypophobia obsession /b/ seems to have...

Gouken

Post by Gouken »

sick
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

GOTA, my personal saviour...
Panda

Post by Panda »

PicassoCT wrote:Its never Lupus, hey wait, somebody put Codein into this book.

No, srsly Panda, thx for the searchdirection, i googled it and it had the desired effect..

I have to admit, sometimes to feel ashamed, that something so superficial like a skindisease, even on the nicest person, can creep me out that much. Guess its a hardwired instinct, to keep away from everything that looks infected.
I'm glad that not everyone gets creeped out by skin disease. Jenner never would have found the vaccination for small pox from milkmaids having cowpox if that were the case.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

Thats not even disgusting... i think you need more hardcore stuff
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

I snapshooted some Screenshots from the Griftermovie and textured the unit with them, but they worked too, well. Psychowounds neva heal.
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

Gota, link to them, don't post them inline. :-)
Gota

Post by Gota »

MidKnight wrote:Gota, link to them, don't post them inline. :-)
Is it really that bad?
Panda

Post by Panda »

TradeMark wrote:Thats not even disgusting... i think you need more hardcore stuff
I thought that it looked like an awful illness and don't be silly, I don't need any more hardcore stuff. I've simply never managed to be grossed out that easily and gore doesn't tend to come to mind for me, not even as a kid. I think that I just don't find it to be interesting. However, I have to admit that if I saw something like what is in Gota's first picture, I'd be worried. I wonder if pouring alcohol on it would kill it. Alcohol can kill most microbes in high concentrations.
Gota

Post by Gota »

The human body is a pretty filthy thing...
Tons of stuff being secreted,tons of organisms that are not directly connected to the body.Viruses and other malicious organisms..
It's pretty disgusting if you think about it...Lucky for us its all on the microscopic level so instead of seeing all these organisms infiltrating our body and exploiting it or living on it we just see some redness or some slightly different coloring.

non organic material is far less revolting...
Its mostly separate from the organic world while we are completely covered by it,swimming in a sea of disgusting creatures living within our tissue.
MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

Gota wrote:The human body is a pretty filthy thing...
Tons of stuff being secreted,tons of organisms that are not directly connected to the body.Viruses and other malicious organisms..
It's pretty disgusting if you think about it...Lucky for us its all on the microscopic level so instead of seeing all these organisms infiltrating our body and exploiting it or living on it we just see some redness or some slightly different coloring.

Its mostly separate from the organic world while we are completely covered by it,swimming in a sea of disgusting creatures living within our tissue.
I prefer to think of them as 'friends!' :mrgreen:
also, linking them is always the safe choice if it's on the border, and we also want to keep the forum clean and fresh-looking for any possible newcomers. ;)
knorke

Post by knorke »

id make it a link
Gota

Post by Gota »

MidKnight wrote:
Gota wrote:The human body is a pretty filthy thing...

bla bla bla bla bla, bla bla bla.....
newcomers
LOL
SirArtturi

Post by SirArtturi »

Gota's fakes cant be real-life ones...
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Thumbs up for zerg creeper.... and as for Panda, yes, that lack of interest for gore/brutotality/filth does not come unexpected. Dare or Truth, anyone?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”