Farewell

Farewell

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Gota

Farewell

Post by Gota »

Since a war in the middle east is about to start and I might not make it i want to wish you all good luck and have a cool life.
oksnoop2

Re: Farewell

Post by oksnoop2 »

Good luck.
Sucky_Lord

Post by Sucky_Lord »

What's causing the war?
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

i hope this is some sort of joke :?
Gota

Post by Gota »

I just hope this doesn't,in some crazy chain of events become a world war..
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

You should move.
SirArtturi

Post by SirArtturi »

Gota wrote:I just hope this doesn't,in some crazy chain of events become a world war..
I'm interested of what events causing this speculation about war you are refering to?
Gota

Post by Gota »

SirArtturi wrote:
Gota wrote:I just hope this doesn't,in some crazy chain of events become a world war..
I'm interested of what events causing this speculation about war you are refering to?
hehe...I'm especially fearful for Finland.
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

Gota wrote:hehe...I'm especially fearful for Finland.
Finland can take care of itself...

PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Gota you ve been drafted? Well there have been rumours, that the israeli goverment wanted to strike first on iran, after the direct method against the hizbollah didnt work out, and they fear loosing to many creative people if citys in attack range of sout libanon (e.g. tel aviv) should remain under the siege conditions.

Seems they prefer a hard fight to the end against a slowl death beeing starved of staff. Wish you everything good, hope you return from wherever the wind of war blows you.
Gota

Post by Gota »

PicassoCT wrote:Gota you ve been drafted? Well there have been rumours, that the israeli goverment wanted to strike first on iran, after the direct method against the hizbollah didnt work out, and they fear loosing to many creative people if citys in attack range of sout libanon (e.g. tel aviv) should remain under the siege conditions.

Seems they prefer a hard fight to the end against a slowl death beeing starved of staff. Wish you everything good, hope you return from wherever the wind of war blows you.
meh we will see what happens with this iran buisness...
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

dont go army, run your boy!

wait, what war? explain?
hamsate

Post by hamsate »

I think Gota lives in Israel (excuse me if I'm wrong!) where military service is mandatory (I THINK!).
KaiserJ
Community Representative

Post by KaiserJ »

gota if you die i will find who killed you and eat their children
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

KaiserJ wrote:gota if you die i will find who killed you and eat their children
Because eating the direct killer of Gota would prove too much of a challenge?
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

One word of advice, do never, evar only rely on your superiors, have always something worth the bargain to trade yourself out of hostile situations were you can only rely on yourself, because if the shit starts boiling, you dont want to depend upon somebody who has all his war experience from textbooks and old-time-instructors. Do keep in mind that intelligence can phail you- also learn the language of the enemy, if only because you can play the dumb soldier depending on the local translator, while you get the real picture just by listening carefully.

Oh, and while they might have no fear from israel itself, and might not even fear death, you can still claim that the might clan of GOTAs (your family) is not above blood feud (always have a big, all generations picture of your family in your pocket)

If captured (even wounded) try to not blow on the arabworlds etiquette (not using the left-dirty-hand), never show the foodbed, dont drink and smoke in company of elders. Finally, if you are wounded, its very likely that for treatment you will get in contact with local woman (if only during food deliver or bandage-change). DO NOT FLIRT, instead talk about your own family, make yourself a human beeing in there eyes. DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THERE INFLUENCE, even in Arabworlds Machoculture.

If captured and put into solitary confinement, there is nearly no hope for you to get out undamaged.
There are experimental methods to keep yourself sane (paint diffrent emotionfaces to prisonwalls, add sentencepieces, randomize these fragments, till they make a meaning, keeps your brain busy for a while)

Strange advice is strange, and best warsurvival is keeping out of range. Do not, nevar evar try things like they are in the movies (even those claiming to be realistic). There are no bulletproof walls, there are not nearmisses with 600 rpm, there is no survival if to close to ieds. Keep dogs, trained on explosive smells (do not wait for the explosives-squad to make life comfortable for you, if the dog smells trouble, get out, better a war-tribunal because for temporary cowardice, then a burrial as an heroe)

Good luck, GOTA.
SirArtturi

Post by SirArtturi »

Pressure Line wrote: Finland can take care of itself...
That's history. We're living in different world my friend...

Gota

Post by Gota »

SirArtturi wrote:
Pressure Line wrote: Finland can take care of itself...
That's history. We're living in different world my friend...

hmm is that some new ingenious weapon ?
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Its artillery that powerfull, it doesent have to worry about trajectory, corriolisforce, or just grass and rabbits distorting the shells flight curve. That way, it can shoot straight along the ground, killing dozens inflight.. im afraid, very very afraid.
hoijui
Former Engine Dev

Post by hoijui »

is pakistan the only islamic country that has the bomb?
now with the great flood, and all the world sending stuff down there, it seems like the perfect moment for israel to use its own.
if pakistan will use it, nobody is gonna help them anymore. na na na na naaa :P

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”