Proof Alantai Firestar isn't such a problem

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

But Alantai does not even keep first and last letters to their places. So he's still a problem. Image
Charlemagne

Post by Charlemagne »

It is probably good for you people to try to read some misspelled sentences. If it isn't good for your smartness, it'll aid to take that stick out of your ass. :twisted:
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

"smartness"
Charlemagne

Post by Charlemagne »

Caydr wrote:"smartness"
Smartness is an extremly intellectual word. It's properties made it desirable in the above sentence, due to the lack of adequate synonyms of the writer's liking.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

"It's" :P A conjunction of IT and IS, meaning that your above sentence could read: It is properties made it desireable...
Charlemagne

Post by Charlemagne »

Caydr wrote:"It's" :P A conjunction of IT and IS, meaning that your above sentence could read: It is properties made it desireable...
:P a graphical idiocity, meaning that your above sentence could read: I am trying to be smart, but Internet makes me unable to.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

Alantai is cool shaddup he r0x :P

Edit: WTF the tongue wagger has 0 tongue!!! SACRILEDGE this must be rectified IMMEDIATELY
Charlemagne

Post by Charlemagne »

Min3mat wrote:Alantai is cool shaddup he r0x
word.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

"word." That was a fragment.
Nemo
Spring 1944 Developer

Post by Nemo »

Just because I can read it doesn't mean its enjoyable to read, or that I will read it.

That bit of nonense about letter order not really mattering has been around for some time, and I salute those who figured it out, but its not an excuse for miserable spelling.

Reading that gibberish gives me a headache. -_-
Archangel of Death

Post by Archangel of Death »

I'm almost certain this came up before the big bang...

But please, Spring is out now. Next time you feel like bringing up some aspect of Alantai's posting, go play some TA Spring. If after a few hours, you don't feel like posting it anymore then it was probably unnecessary. If you do still feel like posting it, wait for them to finish the skirmish AI, then decide whether or not you want to make the post.

Can you tell I'm trying to make you stop bringing up the subject of bad posting habits of certain denizens of this board? Sure they don't have to spell like that in posts, and certain "others" don't need to keep attacking them about it, and yah, this is the offtopic board, but people can get past the mistakes or skip past the mistakes.
WillRiker

Post by WillRiker »

i support Alantai, so quite all, the big man has spoken
Tsumari

Post by Tsumari »

WillRiker wrote:i support Alantai, so quite all, the big man has spoken
quite? C'mon, you can do better than that.
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

mwha, gibberish and bad typing are not the sae, you can spak gibberish, no misspellings there eh, you can type a post fo gibberish and spell it perfectly with correct layout and grammar but it's still gibberish.

Nemo about there being no ecuse for bad spelling, by right that also means there no excuse for no punctuation and grammar of which you are imperfect though you have attempted which counts for something according to your own standards.

Oh and to my supporters, free cookies!!!!!!!!!
1v0ry_k1ng

Re: Proof Alantai Firestar isn't such a problem

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

wait, what
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

OH

MY

GOD

epic rez ftw
Argh

Post by Argh »

:roll:

And to think, AF was once so obsessed with postcount that we had to actually worry about restraining his ability to spam... oh, wai-
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

You're all feckless lads.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”