What's those racing game pic on jobjol?

What's those racing game pic on jobjol?

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Wisse

Re: What's those racing game pic on jobjol?

Post by Wisse »

There was one mod, where you raced cars in fps. I don't think I have it anymore tho. It wasn't very good anyway, but quite interesting nevertheless.

Edit: Just checked all of the link. I don't recall playing that many maps with sucha vivid textures, so it might be something else -.-
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

Wisse wrote:There was one mod, where you raced cars in fps. I don't think I have it anymore tho. It wasn't very good anyway, but quite interesting nevertheless.

Edit: Just checked all of the link. I don't recall playing that many maps with sucha vivid textures, so it might be something else -.-
Yes, I know of that mod. :wink:

But you can see clearly from the pictures I linked to this is not even a Spring game:

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by zwzsg on 27 Aug 2009, 23:08, edited 1 time in total.
Wisse

Post by Wisse »

I just noticed that there's "screenshot" button. Now I can clearly see that those aren't spring games. Not all are even racers :]
Master-Athmos

Post by Master-Athmos »

Yeah - Jobjol isn't Spring only and also has some small categories for e.g. SupCom and such games...
JohannesH

Post by JohannesH »

Ive played this game... Cant remember its name though. Its like Slicks'n'Slide but not as nice I recall.

Edit: actually just the 1 which the first map is for, didnt look at the rest at first and assumed theyre all for same
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

Remember spring racers? :)
Gnomre
Imperial Winter Developer

Post by Gnomre »

That's GeneRally

I know i used to play it years ago and made a few tracks and stuff but haven't even thought about it since about 2006

I'm actually surprised the community still exists considering the guys haven't updated it since the last time I saw it. It didn't even have online multi!
Pxtl

Post by Pxtl »

A bunch watermarked with that www.caiman.us website, which appears to be a freeware games directory.

No idea what's going on.
knorke

Post by knorke »

gene rallye - this one rules

maximum overdrive - i think it was a dos game but it works on windows too. cars have weapons.

not listed, which is a shame because imo its one of the best topdown racing game: Turbo Sliders:
it even has LAN and online play!

well, if this is advertising it has worked because iam now going through their archives if there is anything new thats worth checking out..
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

If you're into combat racing at all, you may want to try to locate a copy of Hi-Octane. It's a first-person sci-fi racing game with miniguns and missiles. It was a pretty simplistic game but enjoyable IMHO.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”