My new 4 pets! POST YOURS! - Page 2

My new 4 pets! POST YOURS!

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Re: My new 4 pets! POST YOURS!

Post by PicassoCT »

Apollo wrote:Well the gun sure will come in handy when you want to shoot the dog.
Yeah, yeah we are this evil Mothafuckas.. now for real, lock up the Gun, because the Dog will chew on the Wood. And both, Dog and Gun are on their way to legend. Solid, boring working under every muddy,sandy, fucked up condition is never ever overrated! Take UZI, take AK, the Winners stands the fall!
daan 79

Post by daan 79 »

Nice to see al those cute animals. Cassius Marcellus Clay and the ladies doing fine. They eat like Florence Ballard but not out of depression. More majestic than a Iguanidae it doesnt gets!
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Another one of Ozzy sitting majestically ^_^

Journier

Post by Journier »

PicassoCT wrote:
Apollo wrote:Well the gun sure will come in handy when you want to shoot the dog.
Yeah, yeah we are this evil Mothafuckas.. now for real, lock up the Gun, because the Dog will chew on the Wood. And both, Dog and Gun are on their way to legend. Solid, boring working under every muddy,sandy, fucked up condition is never ever overrated! Take UZI, take AK, the Winners stands the fall!

LOL QUE?

no habla ingles?
daan 79

Post by daan 79 »

Mohammed and the supremes are being very pleased in ther new 50 liter aquarium!
t0rb3n

Post by t0rb3n »

i love this furry things.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Oh look the Bunny is eating the pickled Capers you have all over the floor
;)
t0rb3n

Post by t0rb3n »

yeah. helpless baby rabbits.

how about some grown ups?

or some wild ones?
PicassoCT wrote:Oh look the Bunny is eating the pickled Capers you have all over the floor
;)
actually... not.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

I don't have any pets anymore, It sucks too bad when they die of old age.

So far the pets I have had:

Racer: Yellow Lab (I was 3 when we got him, he died when I was 13)
Detective 1 2 3 4 and 5: Tabby cats (outdoor kitties)
Tiger: Red Tabby cat (outdoor kitty)
Guy: Black Lab
Security: Chow and German Shepard Mix (Best dog I have ever had and incredibly intelligent, also, incredibly ugly :-))
ILC: Grey Kitty (Rescued him from recessed in-ground window thingy when he was a kitten. He was the runt of the litter and his momma had left him for dead. I nursed him back to health and taught him how to drink milk out of a bowl, and he ended up being a great friend)
Shitface (Cause he kept crapping on my bed when he was a kitten): Tabby kitten (Best lapcat ever)
Moko: Black Kitty (awesome cat)

My problem is that I (And the rest of my family as well) get too attached and when they die it's like losing a member of the family.

Edit: Oh I forgot to mention. Our house is in the middle of the city but we ahve 1.5 acres and lots of wild rabbits. I've spent about a year being friendly with them, talking to them, and getting them used to me. Now it's to the point that they aren't scared of me and will chow down on some leet clovers within a few feet of me. Pretty cool actually. It takes a long time to befriend truly wild animals.
Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

I had a ferret, Badger, but recently gave him away since I'm joining the military. He was tons of fun, but was obviously a rascal, like every other ferret. He was very friendly and never "nipped" or bit down, ever. (A lot of ferret play involves biting, but ferrets know the difference between play-biting and biting to hurt.)

My family has a cat, Kitty. Kitty strongly resembles Garfield. He's orange and massive and eats anything. He's been morbidly obese since he was like 3... he's now 17 years old. (That's about 85 in human years.) It's very impressive to see a 17 year old cat that weighs about 20 pounds hunt down squirrels, lizards, and snakes.
Panda

Post by Panda »

Lol. Those cute bunnies look like some slippers that I own. I like those fuzzy slippers because them remind me of rabbits hopping around when I walk.

Forb: Befriending wild animals is not to difficult if you're patient and don't frighten them. You generally have to put out food and progressively move a short distance closer to them each day that they are given food and sit there quietly. Although, there are instances when wild animals are used to humans and you don't really have to wait as long to get within a short distance of the animals even though you should still be careful. My grandmother used to have deer that would come right up to her house to eat her roses.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Well I don't want to befriend them in the traditional sense. THat's why I haven't put out food for them. I jsut want them to no be afraid that I'm around. It took a long time, but they are quite nonchalant about it now, it's pretty neat.

I've been trying to do the same with the squirrels as well, not for any other reason than just the fact that I can. The squirrels are still pretty skittish, but as long as I move slowly, they're fine with me being around.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”