Forum Game: Jail Break - Page 5

Forum Game: Jail Break

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Spawn_Retard

Re: Forum Game: Jail Break

Post by Spawn_Retard »

smoth

Post by smoth »

LOOK At ME HUMPING THE LADDER
Vabor

Post by Vabor »

How about we just delete it since you are all pissed with the pumpkin and copying thing.
smoth

Post by smoth »

I left the pumkin behind.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Mai Pumpkin.
Vabor

Post by Vabor »

I don't do original ideas anymore cause last time I did it got stolen from 3 other people at FU.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

I guess i am beeing watched, so i draw a little blood from myself, paint over parts of the Pumpkin with it, creating lifelike organs, making myself looking like a suicider waiting for some sort of watchmen to appear, some reaction at least to get the Body away before it starts stinking...

& Smoth: You incinerated the Companioncube, you left the Pumpkin, how heartless can a Man be?
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

Vabor wrote:I don't do original ideas anymore cause last time I did it got stolen from 3 other people at FU.
Yes it must be really irritating to have some random guy take your ideas without even attributing them, and use them elsewhere, presenting them as original. Hint hint.
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Rest assured that no matter how original the Idea was, and how evil it was stolen, nobody* in 50 Years will give anything for the Authors Name or will pay anything to the Thiefe

*Nobody doese include Shakesspearfreaks(TheGuywhowroteHamlet), Latinspeakerfreaks(TheGuywhowroteAsterix) or Retroremixers(TheNecrowhoDJdthatSong)

So get over your butheart ego and post your Ideas so they finally can be stolen without real effort by the Comunitycollective for public benefit (laughter) or slaughter (GreatIdea, hardwork, won´tsell,somebodyelsedoit)

PS: I sit there, split my Personality, to entertaint myself first, than creating a subuniverse of People, devoted only to the task finding a way to break free of the Jail. One Attempt including growing new Pumpkins from the Pumpkinseeds, letting the roots destroy the Concrete of the Prisonwalls.. i have time, because the Web in my head entertainz..
aegis

Post by aegis »

aha, a pumpkin!?
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

Fission Mailed, thread over kids, time to go home.

OP copied a site because someone stole his ideas, when infact he was doing exactly the same, so baw, baw, baw, some moar.
smoth

Post by smoth »

it is back in the cell and you man-juiced the ladder. As much as it is tempting to go back and get the pumpkin do not forget that earlier you shit in it to get the key.
Vabor

Post by Vabor »

If I steal idea, someone else cannot steal it from me since it isnt mine. That is my logic. Want me to do something original then everyone has to swear that they wont steal my idea.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Your logic fails you young skywalker...
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

Vabor wrote:If I steal idea, someone else cannot steal it from me since it isnt mine. That is my logic. Want me to do something original then everyone has to swear that they wont steal my idea.
Rofl.
seriously, i dought anyone here would care to steal it.

i swear :D
SinbadEV

Post by SinbadEV »

MSPaint Adventures is awesome.
Jazcash

Post by Jazcash »

Spawn_Retard wrote:
Vabor wrote:If I steal idea, someone else cannot steal it from me since it isnt mine. That is my logic. Want me to do something original then everyone has to swear that they wont steal my idea.
Rofl.
seriously, i dought anyone here would care to steal it.

i swear :D
I would just to annoy him ^_^
Vabor

Post by Vabor »

Really? No one would still my ideas? Man, this is nothing like FU. You make something there, its bound to get stolen and copied at least 3 times. Max would be 11(yes, there was something that got copied 11 times.)
smoth

Post by smoth »

awesomely unique sprite by you, original work? I just put my glasses on. I thought it was a dude with a blue shield last night.
[TS]Lollocide

Post by [TS]Lollocide »

I have to say, this made me laugh and that Vabor apparently has no sense of humour.

Also:
/me pops in wearing a goofy mask... IT'S GOOFY TIME SON!

IMA RAPE THE SHIT OUT OF YOu!
Fucking halarious.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”