Punish mod hijacking - Page 3

Punish mod hijacking

Discuss game development here, from a distinct game project to an accessible third-party mutator, down to the interaction and design of individual units if you like.

Moderator: Moderators

NOiZE
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Re: Punish mod hijacking

Post by NOiZE »

Gota wrote:
Hoi wrote:Yes gota, epic fail, if you think sa is better than ba then why doesn't everyone play it?
Ba 6.7 Was BA not SA.
And had the exact changes that were written in the changelog on JJ.
They are changes that should be made and it can be seen even by just glancing at the stats of these units.

There isn't one change there that shouldn't be made but as usually people miss the point.
It was for the greater good.
There is no way that a mod can successfully get players based on these small yet important changes If i was to make a fork of BA.
Nobody was listening so I took the initiative.
The changes are small and just reintroduce units that were unusable back into the gameplay.
You can insult me or ban me or whatever,i don't really care It's just a shame that this version didn't go through.
I dont care much about your opinion. I wish you the best of luck with you OWN mod. bai
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

NOiZE wrote:[Gota,] I dont care much about your opinion.
a common sentiment.
rattle
Damned Developer

Post by rattle »

Busted.
ahaha brilliant
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

Hoi

Post by Hoi »

An individual who has an over-inflated sense of self worth, compounded by a low level of intellegence, behaving ridiculously in front of colleagues with no sense of how moronic he appears.
A person with a shitty personality that needs to "take themself the fuck down" or "go home and get their fucking shine box." A douchebag usually assumes the form of a hair-gelling pretty-boy but can also be described as an overzealous, pompous, or vexatious asshole that most people wish were killed with a Mortal Kombat fatality.
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

gj Hoi, you killed it.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Hoi wrote:People do not insult you because they felt like insulting someone, but they insult you because you do stupid things.
-quoted lest it be forgotten.
Beherith

Post by Beherith »

In before peetlock.

You dirty bastard, even after I confronted you about your lame post of SA as BA 6.51...
Your level of arrogance and ignorance never ceases to amaze me basic.
Noruas
XTA Developer

Post by Noruas »

I'm offended that this was not punished.
http://spring.jobjol.nl/show_file.php?id=919

Its so depressing that people download it only because it has balanced annihilation in its name, and its evil!
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

So, yan, you don't have any comment on this?
Acidd_UK

Post by Acidd_UK »

Gota wrote:Please ban me, I've been trying to get you to do it for a long time now. Where will the Spring community's patience with me end?
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

fail acidd, you need to have atleast 5 spelling errors and 3 obvious grammar errors (per line) to make people actually belive yan wrote it.
Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

They are changes that should be made and it can be seen even by just glancing at the stats of these units.
NoiZe (& fat) maintain the dominant mod and he has done so for as long as most current players can remember.

I don't see what gives you such confidence in your modding ability that you think you know better. Note also, although many people have now read the changelog, no one but yourself thinks it's a good one.

That will be all. :mrgreen:
Gota

Post by Gota »

Well this just means you havent even bothered looking at unit stats and comparing them.
Yet you allow yourself to say the offered changes are wrong.
This isn't even some fine tuning...this is just a correction of obvious wrongs.
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

The nature of the changes are completely irrelevant to the complaint and the situation.
smoth

Post by smoth »

if they were obvious wrongs you could have pointed them out and noize would have fixed them. What you are doing is trying to balance it how you want. you are merely imposing your bullshit opinion.
KDR_11k
Game Developer

Post by KDR_11k »

lol unit stats.
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

Gota wrote:Well this just means you havent even bothered looking at unit stats and comparing them.
Yet you allow yourself to say the offered changes are wrong.
This isn't even some fine tuning...this is just a correction of obvious wrongs.
Do you know the meaning of the word "No"? it means no, no discussion possible, ok? it's not going to change.

Also, just admit you're wrong, it's so funny, even the moderators hate you, if this was about someone else this topic would've been locked a long time ago.....
Regret

Post by Regret »

Quit talking about locking this topic, instead think of a punishment for this asshole. I vote exemplary ban.
Hoi

Post by Hoi »

Hoi wrote:if this was about someone else this topic would've been locked a long time ago.....
I'm clearly not suggesting to lock the topic....

+1 to a forum ban

Return to “Game Development”