Im seriously pissed

Im seriously pissed

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

bobbelurman

Im seriously pissed

Post by bobbelurman »

PEOPLE!

Can we please have less autohosts? And more HUMAN HOSTS, like the OLD DAYS when we were young and playing aa2.23 and people would friggin respect people in this community and lionheart was teh über aa player, when ku spammed less ingame and zell didnt yell so much at us nubs and we had less brits smurfing around just to ruin games and when onestripes didnt dgun you for telling them what to do (don't build that fourth t1 lab), and when dekster wasn't around to build adv fusions on MY frontline and mephistos didn't go around telling everybody how he coded springie himself, when the french dudes atleast TRIED to speak a little english and when you didnt find your allies building t2 defenses BEHIND your base when you were alone front and falling back with 3 mex 2 solars 2 llts a low-hp com and 20 incoming stumpies. Im getting VERY upset now, VERY UPSET
YOU HEAR ME? VERY UPSET!

I hosted like a trillion DECENT games now I can't host no more since last update due to this pre-load screen weird bug that everybody has when playernumber>startpos.number on map. Nobody seems to be able to host decent games (ie more than 10 players on dsd - yeye i know its fail but thats what we used to play) no more since last update. Also, can some1 PLEASE fix that stupid !vote bug on springie - i've been targeted by repeated !votekick last days from nubs who thinks its fun to votekick, and every fucking time i get kicked just before game start with ONE VOTE, even if i voted against it myself (you have no idea how pissed ill become if i find out this was coded to discriminate against me).

I'M MAD!

screw this
smoth

Re: Im seriously pissed

Post by smoth »

bye?
lurker

Post by lurker »

You on windows? Only the host needs http://www.evolutionrts.info/~lurker/no ... spring.zip
[TS]Lollocide

Post by [TS]Lollocide »

bobbelurman wrote:PEOPLE!
...when you didnt find your allies building t2 defenses BEHIND your base when you were alone front
I can beat that. I took the top of Dsd, porc'ed it good and started porc-walking my way up their hill, the fag behind me sent a t2 con up and started building pitbulls just in range of my nanos that were nearest him. So I reclaimed his stupid nano and told him to stop fucking around and give me the t2 con already.

He tried to build two more pitbulls, which I reclaimed, then made his t2 con retreat.

40 minutes, t1, no help, got swarmed by t2, gg faggot, gg.
Beherith

Post by Beherith »

[TS]Lollocide wrote: I took the top of Dsd, porc'ed it good and started porc-walking my way up their hill
Fail.
Tribulexrenamed

Post by Tribulexrenamed »

I loled

This is what the internets needs, is more people like you.

OH lol:
http://bobbelurman.pastebin.com/f39e14ff2
http://bobbelurman.pastebin.com/m266e16

Bobbel gave me this links. He thinks they dont make him look stupid :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
SirArtturi

Post by SirArtturi »

rofl...

I like hot-tempered people like bobbel :D

I hope your fierce actions will make people to wake up for the better tomorrow !
jkl

Post by jkl »

[4:01:52 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has joined battle
[4:01:53 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:01:53 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost kicked [BLC]Bobbelurman from battle
[4:01:53 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has left battle
[4:01:53 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost -BOGANS- Yo Mofo, I piss on you [BLC]Bobbelurman. Your rights are:1, welcome to Springie 1.34, automated host, so make sure your kiss an admin's ass. If you want a list of commands say !help, because it's the only help you gonna get.
[4:01:53 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:01:53 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost game locked
[4:01:53 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost game unlocked
[4:01:54 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has joined battle
[4:01:54 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:01:54 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost kicked [BLC]Bobbelurman from battle
[4:01:55 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has left battle
[4:01:55 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost -BOGANS- Yo Mofo, I piss on you [BLC]Bobbelurman. Your rights are:1, welcome to Springie 1.34, automated host, so make sure your kiss an admin's ass. If you want a list of commands say !help, because it's the only help you gonna get.
[4:01:55 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:01:55 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost game locked
[4:01:55 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost game unlocked
[4:01:56 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has joined battle
[4:01:56 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:01:56 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost kicked [BLC]Bobbelurman from battle
[4:01:56 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has left battle
[4:01:56 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost -BOGANS- Yo Mofo, I piss on you [BLC]Bobbelurman. Your rights are:1, welcome to Springie 1.34, automated host, so make sure your kiss an admin's ass. If you want a list of commands say !help, because it's the only help you gonna get.
[4:01:56 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:01:57 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost game locked
[4:01:57 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has joined battle
[4:01:57 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost game unlocked
[4:01:58 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:01:58 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost kicked [BLC]Bobbelurman from battle
[4:01:58 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has left battle
[4:01:58 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost -BOGANS- Yo Mofo, I piss on you [BLC]Bobbelurman. Your rights are:1, welcome to Springie 1.34, automated host, so make sure your kiss an admin's ass. If you want a list of commands say !help, because it's the only help you gonna get.
[4:01:58 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:01:59 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost game locked
[4:01:59 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost game unlocked
[4:02:02 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has joined battle
[4:02:02 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:02:03 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost kicked [BLC]Bobbelurman from battle
[4:02:03 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has left battle
[4:02:03 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost -BOGANS- Yo Mofo, I piss on you [BLC]Bobbelurman. Your rights are:1, welcome to Springie 1.34, automated host, so make sure your kiss an admin's ass. If you want a list of commands say !help, because it's the only help you gonna get.
[4:02:03 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:02:03 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost game locked
[4:02:03 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost game unlocked
[4:02:03 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has joined battle
[4:02:04 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
[4:02:04 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost kicked [BLC]Bobbelurman from battle
[4:02:04 AM] * [BLC]Bobbelurman has left battle
[4:02:04 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost -BOGANS- Yo Mofo, I piss on you [BLC]Bobbelurman. Your rights are:1, welcome to Springie 1.34, automated host, so make sure your kiss an admin's ass. If you want a list of commands say !help, because it's the only help you gonna get.
[4:02:04 AM] * [bogans]AutoHost [BLC]Bobbelurman ([BLC]Bobbelurman) is banned for
lol spam
[TS]Lollocide

Post by [TS]Lollocide »

Beherith wrote:
[TS]Lollocide wrote: I took the top of Dsd, porc'ed it good and started porc-walking my way up their hill
Fail.
Hey, I destroyed nearly all their defenses with teh porc-walk buggery and they ran like little girls to tech up. And this was 2v1, with t2, I'd have buggered them with hot sauce.

edit: If I had the time, I'd show off the porc-walk method I use, but I'm afraid it'll become mainstream and people will find ways to bugger it up.
Tribulexrenamed

porcwalk is not mainstream eh?

Its not like its a big secret, and there are lots of ways to fuck it up.
[TS]Lollocide

Post by [TS]Lollocide »

Tribulex wrote:porcwalk is not mainstream eh?

I mean the method I use, not 'build def everywhere' way.
smoth

Post by smoth »

turret creep is an old and hated strat.
Tribulexrenamed

[TS]Lollocide wrote:
Tribulex wrote:porcwalk is not mainstream eh?

I mean the method I use, not 'build def everywhere' way.

Wow try this: build an llt

Build one in front of it

Repeat and rinse as necessary
Cremuss

Post by Cremuss »

bobbelurman wrote:people would friggin respect people in this community
Na, keep autohost. It's better than being insulting freely like "rdy u noob bitches" when joining your host. :roll:
BaNa

Post by BaNa »

[14:25:04] <[BLC]Bobbelurman> HEY
[14:25:05] <[bogans]Mephistos> <AUTO-REPLY> : The user has been idling for 461 minutes.
[14:25:11] <[BLC]Bobbelurman> UN BAN ME
[14:25:16] <[BLC]Bobbelurman> I WAS BANNED FOR LIFE
[14:25:20] <[BLC]Bobbelurman> I DIDNT REPEATEDLY RUIN ANY GAMES
[14:25:28] <[BLC]Bobbelurman> SO U SHOULDNT BAN ME FOR LIFE
[14:25:30] <[BLC]Bobbelurman> UN_BAN
i think this is where you went wrong: capslock stayed on.

also, i loled at
(you have no idea how pissed ill become if i find out this was coded to discriminate against me)
that is sheer brilliance (you know they really are out to get you though, right? I'm being forced to write this or else my mortgage will be revoked) .
jellyman

Post by jellyman »

Is your opponent a porc walker? Then spam your favourite level 1 unit and pwn whichever one of the porc walker's allies you feel like.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

i agree, too fucking many autohosts, thats why i use filters and filter rooms which have no players in
1v0ry_k1ng

Post by 1v0ry_k1ng »

too many autohosts?
whats WRONG with there being large numbers of battlerooms people can use if they lack hosting abilities? nobody is forcing you to use any of them if you dont want to.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

1v0ry_k1ng wrote:too many autohosts?
whats WRONG with there being large numbers of battlerooms people can use if they lack hosting abilities? nobody is forcing you to use any of them if you dont want to.
it makes it harder to find games if thres billion rooms, and billion-1 empty rooms, now try to find that room which isnt empty...

they just makes it harder to find real games going on
Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

I don't mind authosts but I really think we need less mixed ability games. Most of us have been around for a time and got pretty good right...

The fact is, noobs joining the average game make almost no contribution to it, because most spring players are already very good & it takes a long time to learn. And some people are just incapable of playing decent spring anyways.

I think they really need rooms where they can play bad games without old timers watching/playing around them. We have a rank limit to keep noobs out, how about one to keep them in? Like games where you can't join if you have >3 bars.

And then we keep our arguments & flaming to ourselves and don't scare off the newbies...

(Of course, people could smurf in, but the games would be so fail by our standards I doubt people would. Smurfers like to win against strong pleayer, not walk all over *everyone* else being a nub. I can't imagine these games would have any more issue with that than current games do.)

Return to “General Discussion”