unkown files is back! - Page 4

unkown files is back!

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

smoth

Re: unkown files is back!

Post by smoth »

Spawn_Retard wrote: So if you were to call a black person a Ni**** and put :P at the end, it makes it less racist?

sigh at moderating
Black is another race saying you are some variety of white isn't.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Spawn_Retard wrote:So you're saying every black person is from Africa?

lolwowracism
How many black tribes were in japan, 0. England? 0... they are an import.
Machiosabre

Post by Machiosabre »

black people in fact all hail from Africa, you racist.

also saying lolwow is racist too, I'm very offended.
smoth

Post by smoth »

I thought so, for a moment I felt like I missed something.
Crayfish

Post by Crayfish »

Everyone originally hails from Africa (as the cradle of human evolution). In modern terms though, black people from South American, Caribbean, Australian, South-East Asian and several other ethnic groups might dispute that statement...
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

white people from sweden area.

lolracism/bullying an argument to try to overlook the wrongs youve done
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Your aquamarine
PicassoCT
Journeywar Developer & Mapper

Post by PicassoCT »

Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

its been a few days and the racism hasnt been moderated, i find this amazing and retarded at the same time.
Pressure Line

Post by Pressure Line »

just grow up.

and its not rascist. first of all, the Welsh are not a discreet race (when compared to the british) they just sound funny (imo). and it was simply a statement of fact and opinion "welsh [fact, as far as i am aware] fucktard [cup's personal opinion of you]."

and secondly, did you report the post? or are the moderators supposed to read your mind and deduce that of the 15390 [thats right, fifteen THOUSAND, three hundred and ninety] threads containing close to three HUNDRED THOUSAND posts that havent been blackholed, THIS thread, and that post offended you. get real, mods dont read every post in every thread, report it, or get on with your life.
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Pressure Line wrote: THIS thread, and that post offended you. get real, mods dont read every post in every thread, report it, or get on with your life.

My Life as it was is over, he stomped over my small Troll dreams, like a Rhino over a flower Garden.. how dare you, taking away my Ilusions that not every single one of my Posts at least annoy Swiftspear, Peet or any other Mod..
Never felt so devestated in my whole life... :cry: :cry:

Next time you post AntiTroll Racism.. i will report, you definatly...buhuuuu
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

Pressure Line wrote:just grow up.

and its not rascist. first of all, the Welsh are not a discreet race (when compared to the british) they just sound funny (imo). and it was simply a statement of fact and opinion "welsh [fact, as far as i am aware] fucktard [cup's personal opinion of you]."

and secondly, did you report the post? or are the moderators supposed to read your mind and deduce that of the 15390 [thats right, fifteen THOUSAND, three hundred and ninety] threads containing close to three HUNDRED THOUSAND posts that havent been blackholed, THIS thread, and that post offended you. get real, mods dont read every post in every thread, report it, or get on with your life.

Lol, wow, so i need to be grown up to make a race claim?

Wales is its own nation, its own country, its own culture, its own laws, Language (Still in use, my first language).

Do i need to prove anything else?

Btw i didnt read anything past

"and its not rascist. first of all, the Welsh are not a discreet race (when compared to the british) they just sound funny (imo)."

Because i know your arragance is defeated by your stupidity or is that the other way around?

I dont know.

To end, racism isnt funny, and nor is our country.

You grow up a little next time?

kthx bie :]
Machiosabre

Post by Machiosabre »

Spawn_Retard wrote:
Pressure Line wrote:just grow up.

Lol, wow, so i need to be grown up to make a race claim?

Wales is its own nation, its own country, its own culture, its own laws, Language (Still in use, my first language).

Do i need to prove anything else?

Btw i didnt read anything past

"and its not rascist. first of all, the Welsh are not a discreet race (when compared to the british) they just sound funny (imo)."

Because i know your arragance is defeated by your stupidity or is that the other way around?

I dont know.

To end, racism isnt funny, and nor is our country.

You grow up a little next time?

kthx bie :]
Reported.
smoth

Post by smoth »

My, God, you are retarded. That makes it a nationality? oh wait your english! Hey whitey!
Spawn_Retard wrote: To end, racism isnt funny, and nor is our country.
funny, looks like all I see is england there.. am I missing something?
*edit*
does some wiking. yep, you are part of the united kingdom and not england, I see so your some piss small country the size of a small state(smaller than Vermont LOL)with your own little identity and stuff. Good for you.

you are still white.

Oh man, I am loving this..

see that red state? It has 1000 more miles of area than your "nation"... look at the rest of the united states and we ARE A NATION. You are just some upity landmass with an out of proportion since of value. I am from a state more than 2x the size of your "nation."
Crayfish

Post by Crayfish »

So racism is only racism if it's against someone from a nation with a large area?

He could just as easily say 'Hah look at your piss poor nation it's only been around for 250 years or so, we've been here for thousands!'.

Wales is a nation by any definition you care to throw around.

Incidentally I'm English, but the Welsh have never done me any harm.
PicassoCT

Post by PicassoCT »

Smoth, i know it´s typical male reaction... the Size Matters.. but you have half the people of Europe- and only one fourth of China or India- and People (Mind Potential) make RealsStates.. everything else is... just big or small green dots on a Globe... so if you want to show off the US, do it by pointing to California or the EastCoast- our Brainzpower is here and here..

I might be impressed...

PS: And if you are racistic, pleaze do it exact, with DNA Signs, Groups, and Populations, not just by Skincolour... i want genetic diseasesmaps, in- & ancestor charts not just that old nazi- we-make-it-simply-for-the-low-iQ-Racism.. it is so dull..

I prefer to look down on Marsians, so many Invasions, and always epic phail.. fuck those retards from outer Space... ;)
Jasper1984

Post by Jasper1984 »

PicassoCT wrote:I prefer to look down on Marsians, so many Invasions, and always epic phail.. fuck those retards from outer Space... ;)
Yeah, remember those idiots who tried to conquer the earth with martial arts, but forgot to get resistence against water!

Lol that was a really stupid movie. Aliens: 'Must use martial arts, or the humans will nuke their own planet'. Humans: 'Shit we're screwed anyway, nuke the planet.' Damn, the movie with the center of the world stopping its rotation was even stupider.
smoth

Post by smoth »

My point is at best you are defininig a NATIONALITY not a race. You think too much of yourself. Are you saying american is a race? I mean fuck, we have a HUGE nation and we are our own union.

do you guys have giant foreheads, white hair and green skin? No you look like white guy with a couple of different bits. You are not a RACE you are at best a subsection of europianbasedwhitepeople. Fact of the matter is that if you are a race then I have to count neworleans people and shreveport people a sepperate race. See, here is the fun part, if I cut my homestate, Lousiana in half, each half is still BIGGER than your whole nation. Now because you define your little spec as a nation, I should be able to say south louisiana is a nation sized area and making fun of us is racist.

but it isn't.

you are as white as I am.
[TS]Lollocide

Post by [TS]Lollocide »

Wales and culture.

I laughed.
Crayfish

Post by Crayfish »

Nrrgh, I want so much to make Welsh jokes but I'm arguing for the other side now, and rightly so. They do have a distinct ancestry, race isn't purely based on skin colour or even genetics but on common values and cultural mores. If they want to be a nation, good luck to them. Speaking Welsh as a first language does set them aside somewhat.

Actually, maybe not relevant entirely but something I looked into recently for various reasons... if you want to try to go the genetic route of defining race, don't - it's just not worth it. Basically, you get to the point where you either have to accept there either are thousands of different races or no such thing as race.

As you allude to in your post consolidating two local areas, it makes more sense to define nationality by attitude and location than by appearance; the former being aspects in which the Welsh certainly differ.

Also, no one is making fun of Louisiana, you're the only one who has so far gone down the 'my country is better than everyone else's countries' line.

Return to “General Discussion”