New Spring Client Started- - Page 2

New Spring Client Started-

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

iamacup

Re: New Spring Client Started-

Post by iamacup »

wow awesome. did you stop smoking weed and start snorting speed

lazyness has evaporated into thin air!
Tribulexrenamed

Post by Tribulexrenamed »

Lol dumbass.

I hate to make enemies, but this is what I am forced to say.

I like the way Billiam Gates' flacid penis in your mouth cleverly clouds your mind. Thank you sir for automatically failing. Let me list the fabulous results of this fellatio.

DX: Fuck you
.NET: fuckshit
windows: I hate you
Building a project from scratch to go to the moon, while wearing the VISTA seal of approval on your underwear: fail

In order to make this a constructive post and actually add some grammar, let me suggest you 100% ditch this DX and MS shite and go help spring lobby.

And here is a picture of my face: :evil:
smoth

Post by smoth »

you don't hate to make enemies, you love to.

Anti-os jackoffs are as gay as OS fanbois.
If someone wants to do a .net project who the fuck are you to tell that person what to do?
If someone wants to start from scratch maybe said person feels he/she will learn something.

Don't be so quick to condemn someone when they are doing free work. I now have you on ignore.

<X> smoth why are you defending sefidel :P
<smoth> I am not
<smoth> but tribuwhatever is wrong for his post
<X> it really reads like it
<smoth> I don't care who his post is to
<smoth> I just do not think tribublahblah has any right to dictate how someone develops
Tribulexrenamed

sefi i do it for the lulz.
[TS]Lollocide

Post by [TS]Lollocide »

Tribulex wrote:i do it for the lulz.
I said that to all of those hookers I murdered, which is why I'm not in jail right now.
tombom

Post by tombom »

Tribulex wrote:Lol dumbass.

I like the way Billiam Gates' flacid penis in your mouth cleverly clouds your mind. Thank you sir for automatically failing. Let me list the fabulous results of this fellatio.

Building a project from scratch to go to the moon, while wearing the VISTA seal of approval on your underwear: fail

In order to make this a constructive post and actually add some grammar, let me suggest you 100% ditch this DX and MS shite and go help spring lobby.

you pretended to be a girl (the user kiki) for a year

you're an idiot
panzeriv2

Post by panzeriv2 »

This project: 80% epic fail, 20% epic win

I like this idea, but will it prosper?
Tribulexrenamed

tombom wrote:
Tribulex wrote:Lol dumbass.

you pretended to be a girl (the user kiki) for a year

you're an idiot

lmao
Regret

Post by Regret »

sefi wrote:dont let your pride in your minor programming skills inflate your egos to much.
sefi wrote:allow alliances with any user-
Most spring users do exist in the a clan, and many exist in several clans. Many of us have friends in multiple clans, and are sick of renaming. an xml file will be managed on a server containing the names of your allies. when a user renames, it will update that rename in the other xml files. with this in place many users will not need to rename any more to be balanced.
I'd just like to remind you that you yourself seem like a beginner.

A little less insane solution to your problem would be to assign each player a unique ID, and keep track of the current nickname that ID uses, and use that ID as a reference to keep track of alliances.

Your current approach is very inefficient.
clericvash

Post by clericvash »

My god when will the bitchyness from you lot fucking end. Grow up already.

If this guy wants to make his new lobby he will, deal with it.
Masure

Post by Masure »

clericvash wrote:My god when will the bitchyness from you lot fucking end. Grow up already.

Or maybe won't
Licho
Zero-K Developer

Post by Licho »

Masure wrote:
clericvash wrote:My god when will the bitchyness from you lot fucking end. Grow up already.

Or maybe won't

Anything is possible..

Anyone wants to help me build my spaceship meanwhile? It will be spaceship with swimming pool integrated. I have great experiences with swimming pools.
I also know how to build a spaceship, its not that hard, you just make something and put epxlosives in it. Rest is just debugging.
Masure

Post by Masure »

Licho wrote:
Masure wrote:

Or maybe won't

Anything is possible..

Anyone wants to help me build my spaceship meanwhile? It will be spaceship with swimming pool integrated. I have great experiences with swimming pools.
I also know how to build a spaceship, its not that hard, you just make something and put epxlosives in it. Rest is just debugging.
You forgot you need someone who have swimming skills for your project :/
Satirik
Lobby Developer

Post by Satirik »

don't forget to get a cow on your spaceship if you want to travel few days, so you'll have huge steack for dinner
TheFatController
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Post by TheFatController »

This thread is amazing
Tribulexrenamed

Licho wrote:
Masure wrote:

Or maybe won't

Anything is possible..

ROFL
you just made my day.
Jasper1984

Post by Jasper1984 »

Can we please reduce the number of lame replies.
I do not know C# but i think it is a crappy language, but i guess i think many languages are so much more crappy then they could be, move along.(Edit: i mean, ignore my contempt of many programming languages.)
I do not like having directx either.. Wine will probably not work well with the newer versions of it, Cedega for a free game is silly(and it is hardly flawless) and virtualisation requires me to get a windows XP license or worse.
Pxtl wrote:A lot of people come in to Spring shooting for the moon and then vanishing with nothing done. Everybody gets a little sick of grandiose empty promises.
I agree, i did it too.. Although i might still work on that. I also agree that you should look at what has already been done.(And i should too, if only to rip out some functions that i need.) There was a thread about improving the lobby with tabs on top, they made mock-ups, and the ideas there looked very good.

As for a map maker, is it possible to use the spring engine it self, and add extra functions to manipulate heights and textures? Of course texture manipulation will be limited compared to gimp or photoshop.. Bit weird that no program tries to treat pictures a just data, so that you can have any number of variables. (R,G,B,A, height, bunnydensity) instead of only (R,G,B,A) And then just a system for representing the variables. (R->red color etc.)
Some people would find it cool having a relatively easy map editor, and it could be useful when mods want to make campaigns and need many maps.
Last edited by Jasper1984 on 18 Sep 2008, 21:48, edited 1 time in total.
sefi

Post by sefi »

You are all dumbass trolls, if you want a reason why our community does go anywhere, this thread is a perfect example. go run your mouths elsewhere, its not needed here.

honestly what the fuck do u guys expect with this type of attitude. If you dont have lofty goals whats the point of having any goals. should i sacrifce functionality for cross platform support? should i not do certain functionalites because you guys tell me its not possible? either none of you actually know how to program or you are poor programmers to begin with. i think a little bit of column a and b.

this is not that complicated, you guys just make it sound like it is.

i will complete a beta to rub it in your faces and then i will request some real help fine tuning.
Spawn_Retard

Post by Spawn_Retard »

Man this thread just shows that you guys cant give any good news or help to anyone to that doesnt ass-lick you.

and as far as Tribulex goes about running his mouth all day and night, acting like a female and getting caught is twice insane as sefidels goals. :roll:
rattle
Damned Developer

Post by rattle »

leave sefi alone you assholes!!!!!!!!

Return to “General Discussion”