Legal action to take vs. illegals...

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

My idea of legal action to incorporate that will halt illegal immigration.
(hopefully, peacefully, since it'd be a binding law, and posted)

Any material transaction incurring a monatary value of >1,000 $ USD requires a valid photo ID of american citizenship, or the legal documentation to reside within the US borders. Failure to present said documentation, voids the transaction. Presentation of faulty identification is a class A Felony, impersonating a US citizen as an illegal. (invasion of territoy) and punishable by fine and imprisionment. On repeat offenses, punishable by death.

and yes, I'm Republican.

granted it would be like enforcing the legal sale of alcohol, there will always be those that cheat the system, it would give us more reason to hire more law enforcement and police more properties thoroughly...

and no, I'm not a nazi, just sick of the crap in this country we shouldn't have to deal with. (full spanish commericals on AMERICAN TV with no translation) thats ruidiclious. :evil:
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Here he goes again :wink:
LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

Snipawolf wrote:Here he goes again :wink:
I'm not screamin, jumpin, and bein all outta control... or talking about using landmines...

I'm being civil... try not to make me NOT be. :roll:
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Oh, trust me, I fully agree. I could care less if they were killed on sight if they were found to illegal immigrants. Everybody says America is an asshole country, maybe we should start acting like it.
jackalope

Post by jackalope »

Snipawolf wrote:Oh, trust me, I fully agree. I could care less if they were killed on sight if they were found to illegal immigrants. Everybody says America is an asshole country, maybe we should start acting like it.
you see what's hilarious about this is:

1. you're like 15, which means you know nothing but the milk from your mom's teat.

2. you assume that when people say america is an asshole country that it must not be true, because: "hey, foxnews says we're pretty awesome."
Dragon45

Post by Dragon45 »

good plan, lathan. now all you have to do is present your id, proof of citizenship, and whatever other photos and papers every time you want to pay your credit card bill or cash a check.

but i forgot, your trying to be civil.
On repeat offenses, punishable by death.
whoops

Almost every "american" who hate aliens, illegal, and even legal, to the extent that the republican party does, conveniently forgets that yeah, face it, your grandparents came here on a boat too.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Lathan; Bad idea, posting this.
Snipa; Sarcasm or not, bad idea replying to this.
Jack; Bad idea attacking Snipa on my watch. Contest the points, not the person.
Dragon; Carry on. Bad idea replying here.

This thread is on watch.
hunterw

Post by hunterw »

dude, move

thast what im going to do

edit: wtf "this thread is on watch"? even if his opinion is dumb as hell that's no reason to lock it.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

America can't legally punish illegal immigrants. The only thing that can be done is extraditing them.

You can't imprison them or kill them, even if they shoot someone in the US. This being said, AFAIK mexican citizens are still legally required to follow mexican law in the US, so if they do something like kill someone thier country of origin can punish them after extradiction from the US (Which I believe the US requires as per an agreement with the Mexican government, the same as is true with Canada/US)
tombom

Post by tombom »

and no, I'm not a nazi, just sick of the crap in this country we shouldn't have to deal with. (full spanish commericals on AMERICAN TV with no translation) thats ruidiclious.
What's wrong with this? Technically America doesn't even have an official language.
Comp1337

Post by Comp1337 »

I love politics
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

The general climate of the thread would be the reason for locking it, not the initial idea which spawned it.
Sleksa

Post by Sleksa »

and no, I'm not a nazi, just sick of the crap in this country we shouldn't have to deal with. (full spanish commericals on AMERICAN TV with no translation) thats ruidiclious. Evil or Very Mad
we have channels in finland which broadcast purely swedish programs with no finnish subtitles or finnish spoken at all

also it is compulsory for finns to learn swedish at school

and you are complaining about spanish commercials . . ?
jcnossen
Former Engine Dev

Post by jcnossen »

Lathan, what about freedom of speech, doesn't that give people the right to have spanish commercials on tv?

Why do you care about commercials anyway, its not like they contain important information....
hunterw

Post by hunterw »

there's good and bad with everything tbh.

why do you think you can get such huge ass houses here on the cheap? its because contractors pay illegals $2 an hour, and the savings get passed on to you!
pintle

Post by pintle »

AFAIK spanish is the most widely spoken language in the world?

Liek mah tax moniez get spent on bbc wurld serviz!!1111 :evil: :evil: :evil:
RavingManiac

Post by RavingManiac »

You Americans have it lucky. Chewing gum is banned in Singapore. :cry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chewing_gu ... _Singapore
REVENGE

Post by REVENGE »

pintle wrote:AFAIK spanish is the most widely spoken language in the world?
If that is a question, then the answer is no, Spanish isn't the most widely spoken language. :wink:
jcnossen
Former Engine Dev

Post by jcnossen »

mandarin chinese is afaik.
tombom

Post by tombom »

English is the most widely spoken second language and Mandarin Chinese the most widely spoken first.
Last edited by tombom on 22 Oct 2007, 13:01, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”