Bibleman: a Fight for Faith

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Michilus_nimbus

Post by Michilus_nimbus »

Finally, the trailer to the highly awaited Bibleman game is out!
This is an actual game. Really. Not kidding.
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

:shock: This is totaly made of win, I will buy. :shock:

(That might be the worst game I have ever witnessed, even worse, there trying to cover up the fact that its crap by making it christian friendly so christian parents will get it for there kids... Being a christain myself I am appaled that they have draged the bible though the mud with somthing that looks this bad. And so I obviosly wont by it.)

aGorm
Machiosabre

Post by Machiosabre »

I dont remember there being light sabers in the bible :o
smoth

Post by smoth »

what is this mockery, raptor jesus would personally rape all who oppose him in a dark alleyway he needs no garish lightsabre guy firing wads of jizz!
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

The moment the video started, I immediately thought PSP/PS2 bargain bin title!

It went further down hill from there.

If you want a game based off of the Christian mythos which doesn't suck, look for it on the NES. They're generally unlicensed, sold in black carts by some company, possibly Wisdom Tree?
Doombringer

Post by Doombringer »

Dude, in which age do you live? Where did you got this crappy video.
Michilus_nimbus

Doombringer wrote:Dude, in which age do you live? Where did you got this crappy video.
gamer.nl :twisted: :twisted:
FoeOfTheBee

Post by FoeOfTheBee »

I want a game based on this:
Judges, chapter 3
12And the children of Israel did evil again in the sight of the LORD: and the LORD strengthened Eglon the king of Moab against Israel, because they had done evil in the sight of the LORD.

13And he gathered unto him the children of Ammon and Amalek, and went and smote Israel, and possessed the city of palm trees.

14So the children of Israel served Eglon the king of Moab eighteen years.

15But when the children of Israel cried unto the LORD, the LORD raised them up a deliverer, Ehud the son of Gera, a Benjamite, a man lefthanded: and by him the children of Israel sent a present unto Eglon the king of Moab.

16But Ehud made him a dagger which had two edges, of a cubit length; and he did gird it under his raiment upon his right thigh.

17And he brought the present unto Eglon king of Moab: and Eglon was a very fat man.

18And when he had made an end to offer the present, he sent away the people that bare the present.

19But he himself turned again from the quarries that were by Gilgal, and said, I have a secret errand unto thee, O king: who said, Keep silence. And all that stood by him went out from him.

20And Ehud came unto him; and he was sitting in a summer parlour, which he had for himself alone. And Ehud said, I have a message from God unto thee. And he arose out of his seat.

21And Ehud put forth his left hand, and took the dagger from his right thigh, and thrust it into his belly:

22And the haft also went in after the blade; and the fat closed upon the blade, so that he could not draw the dagger out of his belly; and the dirt came out.

23Then Ehud went forth through the porch, and shut the doors of the parlour upon him, and locked them.

24When he was gone out, his servants came; and when they saw that, behold, the doors of the parlour were locked, they said, Surely he covereth his feet in his summer chamber.

25And they tarried till they were ashamed: and, behold, he opened not the doors of the parlour; therefore they took a key, and opened them: and, behold, their lord was fallen down dead on the earth.

26And Ehud escaped while they tarried, and passed beyond the quarries, and escaped unto Seirath.
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Also known as Assassin's Creed :twisted:
Doombringer

Post by Doombringer »

Michilus_nimbus wrote:
Doombringer wrote:Dude, in which age do you live? Where did you got this crappy video.
gamer.nl :twisted: :twisted:
Lol, you're a bitch :P
manored

Post by manored »

Is that thing real?
Michilus_nimbus

manored wrote:Is that thing real?
Yup. Covenant Studios are known for their craptastic christian games. This tops them all though.
LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

watching that video makes me feel like this:

Last edited by LathanStanley on 15 Aug 2007, 00:38, edited 1 time in total.
Peet
Malcontent

Post by Peet »

Makes you feel like an unwanted hotlink?
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

A kissed arse on an unwanted hotlink?
LathanStanley

Post by LathanStanley »

fix'd :oops:
CompWiz

Post by CompWiz »

The "3D" graphics look as bad as Runescape!
Muzic

Post by Muzic »

CompWiz wrote:The "3D" graphics look as bad as Runescape!
Runescape is based on Java and was made to run a browser. Go easy on it.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Muzic wrote:
CompWiz wrote:The "3D" graphics look as bad as Runescape!
Runescape is based on Java and was made to run a browser. Go easy on it.
No, it sucks. Who in their right mind would want to spend 8 hours a day clicking on a rock hoping the right kind of metal will come out?
Argh

Post by Argh »

Like, wow. I'm sure Jesus would approve of the shooting and superheroic antics and stuff. Plus it looks like a dreadful videogame, to boot. Terrific way to spread the faith, lol... make kids think that Jesus wants us to dress up in tight spandex suits and clobber people with ray guns, and then make it boring and third-rate quality, to boot.

That's pretty much all I have to say about this :?

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”