master build

master build

Discuss Lua based Spring scripts (LuaUI widgets, mission scripts, gaia scripts, mod-rules scripts, scripted keybindings, etc...)

Moderator: Moderators

ironized

master build

Post by ironized »

i have games where at the start you have to build your base at the start, and well normally all starting the same, i would like a way i could program a button so i press it and i get my base ready to be built where i click

ie

kbotlab + 4 solars + 2 laser towers + 2 metal makers all in a predifined layout, so i don't have to sit there and make a que and relize i screwed it up
and start aggain
theHive

Post by theHive »

I too would like this :-)

People have wanted it for SupCom for ages, and they're adding it in the Expansion. Do we want to be beaten by SupCom? :-P
Dragon45

Post by Dragon45 »

Its not cheating IMHO, its just retarded. The reasoning should be self-evident. At least for BA. I'm sure someone will think of a brilliant idea like "hey, WHAT IF i made a mod <but im not ever going to make it > that does these things and OMG would LOVE your idea (again)"
Harbinger

Post by Harbinger »

Dragon45 wrote:Its not cheating IMHO, its just retarded. The reasoning should be self-evident. At least for BA. I'm sure someone will think of a brilliant idea like "hey, WHAT IF i made a mod <but im not ever going to make it > that does these things and OMG would LOVE your idea (again)"
Well that was a pretty pointless post
j5mello

Post by j5mello »

it wasn't so much pointless as confusing im not exactly sure what he said (cept for the first part).

anyway sounds like u want something that works thru a predefined build queue. could probably be done by lua or group ai but might as well just use the deployment lua and setup ur base how u want instantly...

Return to “Lua Scripts”