CN and Cheating - Page 2

CN and Cheating

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

Zydox
Lobby Developer

Post by Zydox »

drolito wrote:We are DfD members cause we are "deppen form Dienst" and we prefere to play together ... PLAY together ... not WIN together ... what is the satisfaction to play 10 minutes battle against noobs ?

I remember a battle : 4CN+1 against 4DfD+1 ...
we win and one of the CN say me "fuck, mother fucker, bitch" and plenty words like this ... I think you're not all like this but some CN have a bad spirit ...

And you are like this Zydox when u come (with barbahara and Goolash too) in my game only to ComBomb me cause i say i hate that ...
We too want to play together, but it's hard to find even battles... and we don't wanna have to wait ages to try to get players... tbh it's rather hard to get a battle going when there's 5-6 CN players online, that wanna play in the same team... one player that doesn't seem to fear CN is Sky :-)

"I remember a battle : 4CN+1 against 4DfD+1 ... " ... replay or it didn't happen?

Soo... how often have we battled Drolito?
Quite a few battles I would imagine... and in how many have I commbombed you?

El Capitano wrote:I was in or was about to join tN when the cheating accusations first came out. I'll tell you now that I never saw Ray cheat ever. Times may have changed for him (I doubt it though), but back then, we used to have a little giggle when people would accuse us of cheating. Yes, we used TS, although Ray never bloody talked on it and we strictly never ghosted. I haven't played with or against Ray in quite a while, but he was always good and never used anything dodgy to win when I did play with/against him.
Ray never joined us in TS... neither to talk or listen, so just drop him from this cheating debate...
Last edited by Zydox on 03 Jul 2007, 13:56, edited 1 time in total.
Peace

Post by Peace »

Well that's just really gay CN...read this please:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsmanship

Ps. Ray cheatz0r!
Zydox
Lobby Developer

Post by Zydox »

Peace wrote:Well that's just really gay CN...read this please:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sportsmanship

Ps. Ray cheatz0r!
What does Sportsmanship say about smurfing?
AFAIK a few XHC players like to smurf around...
Goolash_

Post by Goolash_ »

I see I'm popular today :-) ,
A few things:
1. Combombing in a com ends battle is a valid tactic, you dont wanna get combomb, dont play CN. We dont use widgets to give our stuff away we do it manually so in my book it's a valid tactic.
2. Combombing Drollito is an act of bravery and sacrifice from a CN player cause frankly, it's a waste of a com :twisted:. We do it only to annoy him.
3. In a losing battle I may have given hints once or twice (I admit), but i'd like to note that on the specified game me and Barbahaba sent one of our allies comms (while we were specs) directly into the enemy AA just for laughs...
drolito wrote: we win and one of the CN say me "fuck, mother fucker, bitch" and plenty words like this ... I think you're not all like this but some CN have a bad spirit ...
Drollito that LIE just upstes me, First: deliver the replay cause I never remember losing to DFD in a clan battle but that's not the point, the point is that CN are mainly "play for fun" players and none of us, i repeat, NONE OF CN will never use such a language especially if the only reason they have is losing, we don't get annoyed when we lose.
The only reason i find to use such language is your repeated and blatant lying.
If you are wandering why Drollito is has such hate for the CN clan this why: In a random match or something Zydox combombed him (as CN often does) and he got pissed and kicked Zydox, a match after that I joined dox in the game and we both combombed Drolltio because he kicked dox in the earlier match, since then he is the CN hater No. 1.

And one last thing: Plato never goes on TS and never specs. Don't drag him into that.

In Conclusion: Bigsteve - don't throw accusations in the air based on what Zydox tells you, he just wanted to mess with me, although i admit that i have hinted once or twice it's not a habit and in this specific game i died next to last (only dox and labris were left after me) and then i pointed labris's com into the AA. how could i cheat in that game? the only thing i said to the dox and labris once i became a spec is:"you're fucked".

End of rant...
drolito

Post by drolito »

Goolash_ wrote:2. Combombing Drollito is an act of bravery and sacrifice from a CN player cause frankly, it's a waste of a com :twisted:. We do it only to annoy him.
Goolash_ wrote:If you are wandering why Drollito is has such hate for the CN clan this why: In a random match or something Zydox combombed him (as CN often does) and he got pissed and kicked Zydox, a match after that I joined dox in the game and we both combombed Drolltio because he kicked dox in the earlier match, since then he is the CN hater No. 1.
Exactly what i just say ... thanks to say that im not a lier :D

For the replay ask to Zydox or saw in YOUR replay cause i know the 4 CN were Zydox, barbahaba, Goolash and the 4th i don't remember but he was the one who say me insanes !!!
It was a 6v6 on "Motkottava Nakkivahvero v01" try to find it !!!
And for information the best DfD were not here except Dojeh ...
Zydox
Lobby Developer

Post by Zydox »

drolito wrote:For the replay ask to Zydox or saw in YOUR replay cause i know the 4 CN were Zydox, barbahaba, Goolash and the 4th i don't remember but he was the one who say me insanes !!!
It was a 6v6 on "Motkottava Nakkivahvero v01" try to find it !!!
And for information the best DfD were not here except Dojeh ...
Do you have the date for this battle, or atleast a narrow period?
drolito

Post by drolito »

Zydox wrote:Do you have the date for this battle, or atleast a narrow period?
I think it was 2 or 3 monthes ago ... and it was a Week-End ...

the map exist since "10.05.07 06:41:18 PM" ... i think it was few days after ...

Or maybe another map has the same design ??? but i dont think ...
jackalope

Post by jackalope »

Ishach wrote:Just adding to this. The player [SmuG]Jack is a BLATANT cheater. I have witnessed many games where he has been obviously cheating yet no action has been taken against him.

I warn all players NOT to join a game with him and I hope a moderator can grow a spine and BAN him.
RTS is about winning if you have a problem with that or don't like my strats because they are too hard for you too think about and copy then I guess its your problem when you lose to a better player like me.
jackalope

Post by jackalope »

Det fakes crashes when he's losing 1v1.
jcnossen
Former Engine Dev

Post by jcnossen »

oh lol i was just joking about ray. I doubt cheating is an actual problem in spring, you can only use visibility cheats, and even those would be kinda easy to spot with the replay/spectator support.
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

smug goat fucking rules
Dragon45

Post by Dragon45 »

Simple rules from experience:

1) If playing with CN, dont let people spec. If someone dies, and they become spec, boot them. Simple.

Okay, now, I highly highly disagree with the notion that commbombing in commends is a bad move, or even unsportsmanship conduct, even. It's an entirely valid strat!

EVERYONE automatically assumes that it gives you magical advantage - this is not the case. One of the big problems with donating + combombing is that suddenly, one player controls 2x more stuff. He hasn't built the base, he doesn't know where shit is, he doesn't know whats idle, what strategies were planned, etc...

Commbombing is a very real gamble. If it fails (IE, one Merucury is sitting outside and rapes the valkrieye and does no real damage), then suddenly you have one player handling twice as much stuff all of a sudden that he doesnt know... its like being forced to drive two cars at once. If you know they failed a commbomb, just attack the player's line who died, hard, sneak an attack through the back. The ally's control will be 'slippery' as heck.
Day

Post by Day »

unless i get your stuff
BigSteve

Post by BigSteve »

Goolash_ wrote:I see I'm popular today :-) ,
A few things:
1. Combombing in a com ends battle is a valid tactic, you dont wanna get combomb, dont play CN. We dont use widgets to give our stuff away we do it manually so in my book it's a valid tactic.

The problem is Goolash giving your stuff away and combombing isn't a valid tactic on comm ends, the rule is com ends, if you lose your comm youre out of the game. That's the RULE, circumventing the rule by giving your stuff to your mate and then comboming an enemy out of the game is cheating, why do people find this so hard to grasp? Trying to justify it by saying

"oh it's ok though cos I don't use a widget to do it, I do it manually"

makes me lol.

In Conclusion: Bigsteve - don't throw accusations in the air based on what Zydox tells you, he just wanted to mess with me, although i admit that i have hinted once or twice it's not a habit and in this specific game i died next to last (only dox and labris were left after me) and then i pointed labris's com into the AA. how could i cheat in that game? the only thing i said to the dox and labris once i became a spec is:"you're fucked".
It was pretty obvious you were cheating without zydox saying anything tbh, and I was right too, you were cheating so I think throwing it up in the air was pretty much justified. :|

Just read peace's link on sportsmanship and play nice :P
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

I was joking around a little about Ray, guys, he's a fun - if arrogant and sometimes frustrating - lad.

Steve has a point. I know that I have trouble dealing with more than two bases - unless you're giving to rANDY, I doubt you'll gain from tossing over your units.
Day

Post by Day »

GRRR
Hael

Post by Hael »

It's kinda offensive to accuse the whole clan of cheating sd one of them tells you that they are hunting your coms with their last com as they lost and post it in the thread. Noone actually cheated during that last game and i was completely stunned with the l2 air. Besides Ive always hated cheating.

Nevertheless i agree that we should face eachother in common games as there are no clan or players usually that can stand up to us. It's just that Zydox doesnt want to lose to us we always play together ;p.

And I think the real reason behind this thread might be steves frustration as lion, jK and he lost to Teutooni, me and DHunter as we won them playing completely fair after that fucked up Dead Reef Dry >;D
Zydox
Lobby Developer

Post by Zydox »

drolito wrote:
Zydox wrote:Do you have the date for this battle, or atleast a narrow period?
I think it was 2 or 3 monthes ago ... and it was a Week-End ...

the map exist since "10.05.07 06:41:18 PM" ... i think it was few days after ...

Or maybe another map has the same design ??? but i dont think ...
I've search though all my Motkottava_Nakkivahvero-v01 battles and I found none that you were in Drolito... the only only one I found with a DfD guy, was with DoJeh... and he was a spec in that one...

So if you can't supply the replay, I'm not beliving it...
BigSteve

Post by BigSteve »

And I think the real reason behind this thread might be steves frustration as lion, jK and he lost to Teutooni, me and DHunter as we won them playing completely fair after that fucked up Dead Reef Dry >;D
ROFL, on the contrary, that was a fun game on moon, and you guys had no spec so I knew it was gonna be fair, unlike certain people I can take losing, and I'll never cheat to avoid losing either.
I thought twice about even starting this thread as I'm not one to "tittle tattle" on other players, but I couldn't help myself, cheating ruined CS and a few other games for me, I don't want it to happen to my fav game ever, hence the thread.
Nothing to do with sourgrapes, if that was the case, I'd have made a million threads whining about daywalker and heze kicking my ass. :wink:

Edit - hey wait a tick, that game desynched! I was still alive and rezzing for england! and I had a sumo too, it's possible Id have won....had you gone afk or something maybe... ^^
Hael

Post by Hael »

hoho well that was just a spike mean for you, but youre right bout that cheatingthing, i hate it aswell and i dont want this game to become ruined with cheat. I don't really mind losing either but i think its just fair that the losing team tries to take down as many enemies with them. We did admit defeat before that and it was impossible to combomb you with the two coms we had left so you shouldnt worry

Return to “Ingame Community”