CN and Cheating

CN and Cheating

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

BigSteve

CN and Cheating

Post by BigSteve »

Just a note for people who like to play fair games against their opponents, CN cheat over teamspeak, they did it in a game I played yesterday, their clanamtes that were speccing gave info about the enemy, including comm positions which they used to bomb comms including a cloaked com while navigating around aa.
Not only this they gave their bases to their teamates and combombed enemy comms, when the rules were set to com death ends.
I know this because they actually admitted it after the game was over.
So if you wantt a good fun game, dont play them, if you do, at least kick their specs and boot any of them after you've killed them in game, specifically Goolash and Barbahaba. :|

The funny thing is though, they cheated all game and still lost. :lol:
smoth

Post by smoth »

that is fucked up man.
hunterw

Post by hunterw »

its like ghosting on counterstrike

just kick specs if you suspect it happening
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

I am, quite frankly shocked. Especially in light of past accusations about cheating by [tN].
jcnossen
Former Engine Dev

Post by jcnossen »

damn i knew that ray was too good
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

[tN]Ray = [CN]Plato
DHunter

Post by DHunter »

Hmm, it seems that I'm the first [CN]-player to post on this thread. Yes, I must admit that we gave information through teamspeak in ONE specific battle to combomb enemy commanders in a losing battle ( it was com ends). I wont comment about giving away bases because I think that com ends on teambattles in flawed anyway.

Secondly, I must say that Plato / Ray has nothing to do with the subject at hand because he isn't on teamspeak with us.

As a [CN]-member I hope that this won't leave you with an image that the [CN]-clan is full of cheaters because, honestly, that isn't true at all. We are very casual people and we like to play together in teambattles. Its sad when things like this happen, and I assure you that some of our fellow [CN]-members will learn their lesson. ( I'm staring at you Goolash and Barbahaba... )
Last edited by DHunter on 03 Jul 2007, 13:28, edited 1 time in total.
Licho
Zero-K Developer

Post by Licho »

While Plato (Ray) might be innocent in this cause, he did other nasty thing too. In regular 6v6 game, he took the comm into transport and flew it manually(FPS?) outside of map (to avoid any AA) and then comm bombed one ally in our back, killing him off completely.

I don't consider this cheating, in my eyes it's "merely" bug exploit. I also didnt care about it that game (because my team was already getting upper hand and eventually won despite this exploit) but when deciding who to play with, you might take this into notice as well.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

hunterw wrote:its like ghosting on counterstrike

just kick specs if you suspect it happening
On another tack, kicking spectators when their is no reason to suspect it is just tacky and rude. I know more than a few people who engage in that activity.
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

Just adding to this. The player [SmuG]Jack is a BLATANT cheater. I have witnessed many games where he has been obviously cheating yet no action has been taken against him.

I warn all players NOT to join a game with him and I hope a moderator can grow a spine and BAN him.
drolito

Post by drolito »

I only think the problem is that most of the CN don't like fight they only like win ... if they was able to find a cheat that instantly kill opponent commander i'm sure they should use it !!!

Fucking a game by combombing, cheating, put their com in opponent base or others lame strategies is not a problem if they win ...

For the players who only play for fun (like 90% of the players in the lobby) ... it's a disappointment to play with them ...

one day they come in my 8v8 battle and wanted to play 8 CN against 5 experienced players and 3 stars ...

I say them to go in 2 different teams for a fair game and they don't wanted ... so i kick them all !!!
And know i have few CN in may games (the true players who only like fight :wink: )
vraa

Post by vraa »

drolito wrote:one day they come in my 8v8 battle and wanted to play 8 CN against 5 experienced players and 3 stars ...

I say them to go in 2 different teams for a fair game and they don't wanted ... so i kick them all !!!
And know i have few CN in may games (the true players who only like fight :wink: )
Don't you think that's a dick move?
Clan battles should be encouraged no?
Isn't that a point of being in a clan and representing as a clan?
drolito

Post by drolito »

vraa wrote:Don't you think that's a dick move?
Clan battles should be encouraged no?
Isn't that a point of being in a clan and representing as a clan?
Clan battle is clan vs clan, its not experienced players vs TeamSpeak-cheater-clan ...
a good battle is a fair one !!!
Zydox
Lobby Developer

Post by Zydox »

Drolito always makes me smile from some reason... :)

Though we're in the same clan in order to play with eachother... isn't that the main point of beeing in a clan... isn't that why you'r in DfD, Drolito?

I think that one of CN's main problem is that there's rarely any good opponents that we can battle... I really liked Lion's battle this last weekend, accept for the comm ends part, but that was the setup... and we were crushed good ;)

I don't mind loosing in a battle with my CN allys, but I don't wanna face them...
Machiosabre

Post by Machiosabre »

Zydox wrote: I don't mind loosing in a battle with my CN allys, but I don't wanna face them...
me neither, cuz they cheat :P
Day

Post by Day »

"I think that one of CN's main problem is that there's rarely any good opponents that we can battle... "

roflmao

http://www.unknown-files.net/replays/replay.php?id=243
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

nice avatar machiosabre
Zydox
Lobby Developer

Post by Zydox »

Day wrote:"I think that one of CN's main problem is that there's rarely any good opponents that we can battle... "

roflmao

http://www.unknown-files.net/replays/replay.php?id=243
Wasn't that one of those rare battles?
And just a little notice... wasn't barbahaba the only [CN] player that was battling? (and he pawned :lol:)

But tbh... that battle was nothing... Sky singelhanded killed 4 CN players on DFD :P
http://cn.zydox.se/index.php/Wall_Of_Shame
Just check the four last screenshots
drolito

Post by drolito »

Zydox wrote:Drolito always makes me smile from some reason... :)

Though we're in the same clan in order to play with eachother... isn't that the main point of beeing in a clan... isn't that why you'r in DfD, Drolito?
Sorry but lot of time i have played against my friend Dojeh when we were unbeatable together at GF ... it was the only way to make fair game ...

Or some time we were playing 2 v 3, 4 v 6 with other DfD ...
We are DfD members cause we are "deppen form Dienst" and we prefere to play together ... PLAY together ... not WIN together ... what is the satisfaction to play 10 minutes battle against noobs ?

I remember a battle : 4CN+1 against 4DfD+1 ...
we win and one of the CN say me "fuck, mother fucker, bitch" and plenty words like this ... I think you're not all like this but some CN have a bad spirit ...

And you are like this Zydox when u come (with barbahara and Goolash too) in my game only to ComBomb me cause i say i hate that ...
El Capitano

Post by El Capitano »

I was in or was about to join tN when the cheating accusations first came out. I'll tell you now that I never saw Ray cheat ever. Times may have changed for him (I doubt it though), but back then, we used to have a little giggle when people would accuse us of cheating. Yes, we used TS, although Ray never bloody talked on it and we strictly never ghosted. I haven't played with or against Ray in quite a while, but he was always good and never used anything dodgy to win when I did play with/against him.

Return to “Ingame Community”