Balanced Annihilation 5.4 is out - Page 7

Balanced Annihilation 5.4 is out

All game release threads should be posted here

Moderator: Moderators

Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Ishach wrote:
Dragon45 wrote: TA dynamic (ie, FUN and INSANITY)
BA is pretty much balanced so anything like that isnt a factor
Oh no, you didn't!
jackalope

Post by jackalope »

Ishach wrote:
Dragon45 wrote: TA dynamic (ie, FUN and INSANITY)
BA is pretty much balanced so anything like that isnt a factor
what Isaac is trying to say is "Bring back 2.11 fighters for com assassinations"
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Well, not just that. I'm sure he wants the insane commander metal corpse and the high experience gain from shooting a commander of a few AA versions before even that.
MR.D

Post by MR.D »

Commanders are easy enough to kill right now, why make it even easier by turning units that are intended to be the best anti-air units into ground attack just for killing commanders?

Just spam 10 flash tanks, rush them in a line behind the commander and then attack, the sooner you can spam those 10 flashes the easier it will be so gg.
Sleksa

Post by Sleksa »

MR.D wrote:
Just spam 10 flash tanks, rush them in a line behind the commander and then attack, the sooner you can spam those 10 flashes the easier it will be so gg.

YOU MAKE IT LOOK SO EASY, ALT Q Q GG NO RE I BOW BEFORE YOU <3
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

Mr D's been fighting some commandos with some shitty ass dgun skillz.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

LAST TIME I CHECKED ABRAHMS TANKS DONT SHOOT LASERS AND SUMO TANKS DONT GUARD STREETS IN IRAQ, ALSO ARTILLERY DOESNT SHOOT PLASMABALLS. GG
Sumo r kbot
Dragon45

Post by Dragon45 »

sleska iz cool and funneh
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Hey, don't look at me, I would station Pyros in the streets of LA before I would put Sumos in Iraq.
NOiZE
Balanced Annihilation Developer

Post by NOiZE »

Robado wrote:http://replays.unknown-files.net/?257

here is a replay of a game deomstrating that missel trucks are VERY overopperd

please developer fix this unit it IS FAR TOO STRONG

i lose everything to one guy make one unit over over....

http://www.thebestforumintheworld.com/i ... ost&p=2642

This series of pictures shows that the samson is clearly OP, i mean they kills a commander!!!
capnpayne

Post by capnpayne »

Sleksa wrote: LAST TIME I CHECKED ABRAHMS TANKS DONT SHOOT LASERS AND SUMO TANKS DONT GUARD STREETS IN IRAQ, ALSO ARTILLERY DOESNT SHOOT PLASMABALLS. GG
In science fiction, technology is imagined which works within reality. It's not magic. Spring is reality-based in that the vehicles are made to exist in a world similar to our own, and so are expected to act in a way that is coherent with their appearance, size, construction etc. So, if you are to make (for instance) a giant hulking robot that has two foot thick steel paneling on the sides, it would move as you expect it would, and not fly through the air upside down at twice the speed of sound. Often, a reasonably aware 9 year old child will instinctively understand what I am saying.
KDR_11k
Game Developer

Post by KDR_11k »

Spring is reality based??? If I wanted I could have pink hearts flying around and killing stuff and Spring won't reject it.
capnpayne

Post by capnpayne »

KDR_11k wrote:Spring is reality based??? If I wanted I could have pink hearts flying around and killing stuff and Spring won't reject it.
Yes, obviously what I was saying is that the Spring engine is made to be a painstaking simulation of real life.

Or maybe I was saying that the units in the game are supposed to behave reasonably realistically, hence the reality-based thing.
KlavoHunter

Post by KlavoHunter »

In BA5.5, PLEASE remove the metal maker noises. I can't stand it when they keep turning on and off due to a MM script, because the sound is VERY loud and heavy on the bass.
hunterw

Post by hunterw »

KlavoHunter wrote:In BA5.5, PLEASE remove the metal maker noises. I can't stand it when they keep turning on and off due to a MM script, because the sound is VERY loud and heavy on the bass.
yea if theres 50 or so MM all turning on or off its the loudest thing on fucking earth
Relative

Post by Relative »

hunterw wrote:
KlavoHunter wrote:In BA5.5, PLEASE remove the metal maker noises. I can't stand it when they keep turning on and off due to a MM script, because the sound is VERY loud and heavy on the bass.
yea if theres 50 or so MM all turning on or off its the loudest thing on fucking earth
Except yo momma last night :P Sorry had to do it.

Anyway, yeah at least limit or soften the sound from the MMs.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Klavo, I actually blew out my other headphone speaker during that match.

Fang: 1
Metal Makers: 1

Just limit the number of instances or the volume. Please.
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

Turn down the max simultaneous sounds in spring options

This used to be a huge problem with like everything could be speaker-breakingly loud
DemO

Post by DemO »

SwiftSpear wrote:Mr D's been fighting some commandos with some shitty ass dgun skillz.
Or players that micro units... It won't work 100% of the time but with 10 flash its usually easy work to kill an undefended commander.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

DemO wrote:
SwiftSpear wrote:Mr D's been fighting some commandos with some shitty ass dgun skillz.
Or players that micro units... It won't work 100% of the time but with 10 flash its usually easy work to kill an undefended commander.
Unless I run out of energy or am totally not paying any attention to my comm you will need at least 20 flash to kill me in BA. Micro is irrelevant, the comm can dgun like 5 times a second and if you lead his shots a player won't be able to out micro your balls of flaming death. Dgun blasts move like 4 times faster then flashtanks do.

Return to “Game Releases”