What are we?

What are we?

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

Male or Female

Male
83%
Female
2%
AFGNCAAP (ageless faceless gender neatural cultraly ambiguos adventure person)
15%

Total votes: 41

aGorm

What are we?

Post by aGorm »

Yes ok i know this is realy off topic, but i figured that not alot of people look there compared to here.

Just curios if there is such thing as a TA SPRING girl player.

So a poll was in order. To find out the demograhpic.

aGorm
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

I'll be VERY surprised if any girls have found their way into this place. Not to piss on the fair sex, but this project doesn't exactly catch a lot of spotlight as it is.
Gryph

Post by Gryph »

You, good sirs, are INCORRECT.
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Cool!
Gnomre
Imperial Winter Developer

Post by Gnomre »

But Gryph, "Robot" wasn't on that list!
Buggi

Post by Buggi »

I think aGorm is just trying to find the ladies :)

I don't blame you :shock:
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

Gryph profile showing only one single post, she wasn't here at the time the poll was posted.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

10% !!! :shock: thats a 9:1 ratio!!! i never knew there where that many girls playing!!! (probs a prank but 10%=1 woman!) :P
Gryph

Post by Gryph »

zwzsg wrote:Gryph profile showing only one single post, she wasn't here at the time the poll was posted.
Quit your analyzing!
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

Negative, I am a meat popsickle.
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

Hahahah ! Seems I was, indeed, incorrect. Apologies, m'lady. You'll have to understand, though, that my doubt was well-founded - girl gamers ARE rare.
Gurkha

Post by Gurkha »

the internet: Where the men are men, where the women are men, and where the teenage girls are FBI agents...
Archangel of Death

Post by Archangel of Death »

When was the last time there was girl in the TA community in general?
[K.B.] Napalm Cobra

Post by [K.B.] Napalm Cobra »

*nods in agreement with gurka and glares suspiciously at gryph*
Durandal

Post by Durandal »

Calm down. Wether or not she's a she doesn't matter, unless you're really upset about those things. We claim what we want to claim, but in the end we're only just numbers and letters to eachother. Gender shouldn't matter in a forum like this.
Drake

Post by Drake »

I remember this "girl" back in the days that got flirty with a ton of desperate TA guys. She had posted a real cute pic of herself on a TA pic site. Then all of a sudden someone posted the real picture of the "girl". Many hearts were broken that day... ;)

Seriously though, we had a really nice girl in my first and only TA-clan. (she's married by now though, so don't get your hopes up ;))
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Wooow... so ther is such thing as a Girl Gamer... I realy must try and find one, it would save alot of explaneing...

"Im just gonna play quake for 3 hours..."
-"What?!?! 3 hours? Cant you just pop on for 5 mins or somthing... I wanted to go out."
"Five minuets??!? it will take five mins to find a game i like! Beside this is better than going to some silli club..."
-"But I wanna see my friends!"
"So do I, theer all playing quake!"
-"Fine ill go by myself..."

They just dont understand...

(P.S Im not realy that nerdy... who the hell would lose there GF over a game of Quake... Over a Game of Spring would be another matter...)

aGorm
el_muchacho

Post by el_muchacho »

There is also a female TA fan at the PhoenixWorx, and she is very well rated in the ladder.

But it's true that TA being considered "cold" by many male gamers, it's even less attractive to females. It's really "left-brain game", I think. Quite the opposite of the Sims. :wink:
Buggi

Post by Buggi »

:shock:
Last edited by Buggi on 03 Jun 2005, 19:30, edited 1 time in total.
Gnomre
Imperial Winter Developer

Post by Gnomre »

I can verify her gender, guys, but don't get too worked up, she's well underage :P

Other female TA players in the past include AMRAAM, TAGirl_Keri, Evil-Imp, and a few others... run around http://gallery.tauniverse.com for a while. Keri's the only one who shows up with any regularity (other than Gryph, of course) these days, though.

Return to “General Discussion”