Ennemi building stay out of los - Page 5

Ennemi building stay out of los

Various things about Spring that do not fit in any of the other forums listed below, including forum rules.

Moderator: Moderators

mongus

Post by mongus »

Blah blah blah!
get another thread to talk about planes and stuff.
i must recall the thread title to you?

" Ennemi building stay out of los "

also we where talking about my new revamped Spy Kbot, and its ability to "mark" buildings automatically.
I mean, to remember the location of the buildings.
Also when the Spy Kbot is killed, all the information about enemy structres is lost.
As you know, this Kbots has a mini-jammer incorporated. Able to hide self... and maybe 1 more unit...
Questions? Anyone?
Gnomre
Imperial Winter Developer

Post by Gnomre »

It'd be worthless with the auto radar targetting. Unless you make it stealth and cloaked, in which case it can never be balanced.
Dakar

Post by Dakar »

Maybe it would work (as well as all units with cloaking) if cloaked units showed up on radar but weren't auto targetted. You would have to select them manually.
Storm

Post by Storm »

Blah blah blah!
get another thread to talk about planes and stuff.
i must recall the thread title to you?
Unless you are permanently daft, you must realise that half of the point in the argument is planes and how the game changes through them.
" Ennemi building stay out of los "
You know, the topic is gravely misspelled and I'll continue babble about relevant matters until I see fit.
also we where talking about my new revamped Spy Kbot, and its ability to "mark" buildings automatically.
I mean, to remember the location of the buildings.
Also when the Spy Kbot is killed, all the information about enemy structres is lost.
As you know, this Kbots has a mini-jammer incorporated. Able to hide self... and maybe 1 more unit...
Questions? Anyone?
We were talking about your new kbot? Christ, don't you have any sense of shame? How do you even have the balls to tell me what is relevant for the discussion.

Take your kbot and leave - it'a bad idea, done before in a similar way - and start discussing the matter at hand instead.
SJ

Post by SJ »

This is just degenerating into flames. Talk about it again when you have all tested the feature in the next version.

In the meantime i will close this thread.

Return to “General Discussion”