Why do americans love camo tanks and stuff so much? - Page 3

Why do americans love camo tanks and stuff so much?

Post just about everything that isn't directly related to Spring here!

Moderator: Moderators

Fanger
Expand & Exterminate Developer

Post by Fanger »

zomygosh.. noes a AAA... wait what are we debating.. orginally why americans like camo tanks.. apparently from the images the germans are to blame for camo tanks...

we all know german tanks are better they have been since ww2, the problem is you dont have nearly as many of them as the US does, or the former soviet Union did.. so the point becomes mute...
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Ohnoohmygosh I'm so Sorry! Nah jk, seriously it got back on topic, hehe!
Well, go camos! I think camos rock :P
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Camo is so someone has a slightly less chance of seeing the BRIGHT metal armor that is under the cammo. Its why people don't wear clown suits...

but wait...they are looking for army guys...

I need to look into this clown idea.
HAARP

Post by HAARP »

I'd rather shoot a clown on a battlefield :(
btw, Bernadotte, right?
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

thats a good point. I would also love to shoot clowns, as I really hate god damn clowns.

Also...Bernadotte?
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Something in similar we do have, I have always gotten my adrenaline pumping just LOOKING at clowns! :evil:
HAARP

Post by HAARP »

I don't hate clowns. However, I'd shoot him just to be sure. Cause you know never what will happen next. Will he launch himself out of a cannon at your camouflaged tank? You may never know.
Anyway, who's the poor guy in the clown costume then?

Yes, I'm tired :/

---
I meant your avatar. It's Bernadotte.
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Last time I checked his name was Vernadead, but I think the author asked for his name to be changed so people would stop bothering him asking "Is he alive?". VernaDEAD. Get it?
KDR_11k
Game Developer

Post by KDR_11k »

The french tried sending clowns into battle in WW1, it trurned into one big porcfest.
Charlemagne

Post by Charlemagne »

The French wore blue jackets and scarlet pants in WW1. The whole war was one humongous procfest (except perhaps at the German Eastern front, where stuff happened, at least until winter came and everything froze to an icy stop).
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

Mmmm

pork...
unpossible

Post by unpossible »

lol n00bs :lol:
HAARP

Post by HAARP »

You are mistaken. The French ARE clowns ;)

(just kidding. I don't have anything against them)

Last time I checked his name was Vernadead, but I think the author asked for his name to be changed so people would stop bothering him asking "Is he alive?". VernaDEAD. Get it?
Yeah, he's dead afaik. But I only read to that part. Do you know where to get the other issues?
Wolf-In-Exile

Post by Wolf-In-Exile »

The Abrams is a great tank, save for one thing: it guzzles gas like there's no tomorrow on it's engine. originally used to power jets:
The gas turbine propulsion system has proven quite reliable in practice and combat, but its high fuel consumption is a serious logistic issue (starting up the turbine alone consumes 40 liters of fuel). The high speed, high temperature jet exhaust emitted from the rear of M1 Abrams tanks makes it difficult for the infantry to proceed shadowing the tank in urban combat. The turbine is noisy, comparable to a helicopter engine, although the noise character (pitch) is significantly different from a contemporary diesel tank engine.
Also, Camo:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camouflage

From the article, it would seem the French took camo very seriously after their soldiers got pwned for wearing red pants.
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

holy shit, thats like 20 2-liter bottles of coke!

Damn abrams, is that why we are in Iraq?

lol, jk
Das Bruce

Post by Das Bruce »

Snipawolf wrote:holy shit, thats like 20 2-liter bottles of coke!

Damn abrams, is that why we are in Iraq?

lol, jk
You invaded iraq to get the oil to fuel the tanks to invade iraq to get the oil to fuel the tanks to invade iraq to get the oil to... :|
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

I thought we invaded Iraq to prove that America can do really dumb ill thought out plans once and for all!

I think "Killing Saddam...good. One less psychotic dictator in the world. ALMOST everything else about Iraq (other then building roads, schools, and other infrastructure in Iraq) is not nearly so good"
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

lol, das bruce got stuck in a loop :P

Return to “Off Topic Discussion”