Could you PLEASE ban ZergZergLOL

Please use this forum to set up matches and discuss played games.

Moderator: Moderators

Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

This fucker blatantly attacks his own team... kidnaps teammates' comms and self-d's them in their bases... launches nukes at his own team.

Permanently banning him from the Spring lobby would be appreciated.

Thank you. I have a replay if it is required, but pretty much everyone who has played him knows what he does.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

conduct ingame is (or should be) outside moderators responsability. in any case this is a PM case, NOT a discussion case.
remember EVERYONE grows up, eventually he will realise doing the same thing over and over is neither fun nor funny and earns him the ire of perfectly good people.
Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

Min3mat wrote:conduct ingame is (or should be) outside moderators responsability. in any case this is a PM case, NOT a discussion case.
remember EVERYONE grows up, eventually he will realise doing the same thing over and over is neither fun nor funny and earns him the ire of perfectly good people.
I clearly recall one of the mods saying that, if there was a legitimate complaint of malicious ingame behavior, he would look into it and there would be consequences.

I started a thread so that others could post confirmation, since I'm too lazy to spend ten minutes uploading a replay on my abysmal connection.

So gtfo kthxbai.
mongus

Post by mongus »

conduct ingame is not worth banning, nor public insulting. that is just encouraging hate.
SwiftSpear
Classic Community Lead

Post by SwiftSpear »

If you go into a friendly fire counterstrike server and start killing your allies an admin bans you. Game hosts have no ban features in spring, so it's spring moderation's responsibility to deal with greifers.

However, I need people to PM me evidence for these complaints so I can start tracking people down and getting confirmation on what needs to be done. Verbal accounts can be falsified, even demo's are possible to falsify, I need to verify that what is being said is happening is actually happening before I take any action.
LOrDo

Post by LOrDo »

Ive played zerg on multiple occasions, never seen anything like this...
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

replays have huge compression ratios. I compressed a 30MB replay down to 200kb.
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

A replay of this incident is available here

I support a ban and will kick this idiot immediately if he joins a game I host.
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

Why take this stuff so seriously. From the replay he did it at the very start of the game. So what, you lost 2mins of gametime. Just kick him from your games from now on if you dont want him in your game, no reason to completely ban him from playing imo.

Tbh i thought it was pretty funny from the replay.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

That reminds me of this one guy who gave all of his gear to the other team one by one and gutted us, then almost used his D-Gun on us. Different person though... can't remember his name.
MR.D

Post by MR.D »

I've seen Zerg do that about 2 times in the span of a month, but then again... I see some random jackass do that in about every 1/8 games.
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Well, I normally host, with a password, so I just .kick whoever the hell happens to show up :p
Felix the Cat

Post by Felix the Cat »

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/13386/ ... y.rar.html

This is the replay I was talking about.

Attempted commnapping of his teammates early on, and nuking his team later.

Any of the players in that game can verify.
Lolsquad_Steven

Post by Lolsquad_Steven »

Yeah i've played with zergzerglol before, great man, even greater player.
esteroth12

Post by esteroth12 »

Felix the Cat wrote:http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/13386/ ... y.rar.html

ignore the waiting

i just wonder if that has a cookie... if so, it wont work :P
Snipawolf

Post by Snipawolf »

Felix the Cat wrote:http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/13386/ ... y.rar.html

o.0 I did the same thing with a bots commander...

Gay...
DeathHawk

Post by DeathHawk »

No dissrespect or anything but why ban somone because of what he does ingame can it be coutermeasured ?

I see no rule in comm naping its happend to me once and i found it really funny, if you guys dont like what he does just tell him to stop or kick him out of your game.

Surely theres no need to bad someone just because of something like that i mean hey its only a game.
Das Bruce

Re: Could you PLEASE ban ZergZergLOL

Post by Das Bruce »

Felix the Cat wrote:This fucker blatantly attacks his own team... kidnaps teammates' comms and self-d's them in their bases... launches nukes at his own team.
No dissrespect or anything but why ban somone because of what he does ingame can it be coutermeasured ?

I see no rule in comm naping its happend to me once and i found it really funny, if you guys dont like what he does just tell him to stop or kick him out of your game.

Surely theres no need to bad someone just because of something like that i mean hey its only a game.
Ishach

Post by Ishach »

I think everyone should lighten up a bit and just laugh at it and forget.

To be honest if he did it to me in my own game I would find it funny and wouldnt even kick him from future games.

I cant imagine anyone in any other game being banned from playing it just for doing silly stuff a few games.
ZellSF

Post by ZellSF »

Ishach wrote:I think everyone should lighten up a bit and just laugh at it and forget.

To be honest if he did it to me in my own game I would find it funny and wouldnt even kick him from future games.

I cant imagine anyone in any other game being banned from playing it just for doing silly stuff a few games.
You haven't have played many internet games then.

From the description, he basically screwed up EVERYTHING for his team. Ruining their ability to have FUN, the most important part of a game.

It's not "silly stuff", it's trying to make sure the other players aren't really having a good time playing Spring, and that, in my opinion, is more than enough of a reason to ban. Do you honestly want people who screws up the game for other people to stay on Spring? That'll attract new players. Totally.

Return to “Ingame Community”