Which TA - OTA, XTA, or something else? - Page 2

Which TA - OTA, XTA, or something else?

Discuss game development here, from a distinct game project to an accessible third-party mutator, down to the interaction and design of individual units if you like.

Moderator: Moderators

Buggi

Post by Buggi »

HAHAHA

And I found it ironic that the religion forum has a HP6 ad above it :lol:

*edit*
Oh, so not going to register on yet another forum for bug postings. Jeeze I'm spammed enough.

I found another bug with AA. The tall walls build then disappear...
ephillips

Post by ephillips »

I'm a big AA fan, that gets my vote. Alternatively the last MAD TA version is very stable, has great build pics, and an absolute shed load of units:

http://www.planetannihilation.com/madta/index.asp

it was released on new years day.
Storm

Post by Storm »

Wow, such a display of alternative intelligence, Caydr. Thanks for making a fool out of yourself again.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Your praise means so much to me, it's like a spiritual experience. Maybe I'll go post about it.
Neuralize

Post by Neuralize »

Gentlemen, if you could be so kind as to stop policing each other's egos for a few ticks of the clock, I'm sure it would be much apprieciated.

I still haven't got AA rollin' in spring. :(
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

What problem are you having? I'll get it working for you.
Neuralize

Post by Neuralize »

It wasn't the AA files, it was just unit texture loading time differences and location distance effecting connectivey.
Kantorai

Still no ÃœH?

Post by Kantorai »

In my opinion ÃœH 4.0 is the most balanced mod I've played so far (haven't tried the lower versions of it though), and the number of possible strategies and tactics makes ÃœH the best mod for TA out there. What I really think of XTA, I won't tell you, since after all this is SYs forum; but I don't like it.

Anyhow, since we will never agree on one mod to play, there is a dire need for a kind of switch or at least a way of knowing the hosts settings. Myself, I like putting everything in ordered maps like: MODS, TCs etc.
/Kantorai

Return to “Game Development”