In the normal place https://springrts.com/wiki/Lobby_Developmentis there updated documentation
* SL, Chobby, SPADS, SLDB, IRC-bridge and AppService are maintained, thanks to bibim/abma/gajop/Turboss/otherswhat are the legacy lobbies that will get deprecated?
* SWL is deprecated (by its authors) and superceeded by Chobby.
* A list of unmaintained lobby clients is on https://springrts.com/wiki/Lobby_Develo ... by_clients, afaik all of these already fail to work in some ways + some will undoubtedly break in more ways, the details are not simple.
* Together the above covers about 99.5% of all client logins on the server in the past few months. The remaining 0.5% is mostly NotaLobby, which doesn't have public source code so anything could happen, but based on the compatibility flags it sends I wouldn't expect it to break. Since the lobbyserver uses a public protocol, some connections also come from things that I have literally no idea what they are or who makes/uses them...