Every time since .255 was released

Every time since .255 was released

Moderators: Moderators, Lobby Developers

Locked
User avatar
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer
Posts: 14572
Joined: 17 Nov 2005, 02:43

Every time since .255 was released

Post by Forboding Angel » 26 Dec 2016, 11:27

It takes forever to start and eventually pops up this error:
Image
0 x

User avatar
ThinkSome
Posts: 278
Joined: 14 Jun 2015, 13:36

Re: Every time since .255 was released

Post by ThinkSome » 26 Dec 2016, 13:30

Forboding Angel wrote:
ThinkSome wrote:
0/10 proprietary software
So? It is far better than anything remotely close that is open source and you don't need your own server.
Perhaps you should look into NOTAlobby, then? From what I heard it is better than SL in almost every way. Oh and why stop there? I'm sure there is some commercial engine that is light years ahead of SpringRTS.

User was warned for this post, felony 1.

Don't intentionally try to start an argument, especially not cross posting and especially stupid to orchestrate it in a lobby channel where I am present.

-- FLOZi
0 x

hokomoko
Spring Developer
Posts: 575
Joined: 02 Jun 2014, 00:46

Re: Every time since .255 was released

Post by hokomoko » 26 Dec 2016, 14:07

Try to remove Akilon 15 or16 or some version.
I think it's that the mapinfo.lua file has a value with a really big number which seems to mess something up.

Why it didn't crash earlier? no idea.
0 x

User avatar
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer
Posts: 14572
Joined: 17 Nov 2005, 02:43

Re: Every time since .255 was released

Post by Forboding Angel » 28 Dec 2016, 09:30

ThinkSome wrote:
Forboding Angel wrote:
ThinkSome wrote:
0/10 proprietary software
So? It is far better than anything remotely close that is open source and you don't need your own server.
Perhaps you should look into NOTAlobby, then? From what I heard it is better than SL in almost every way. Oh and why stop there? I'm sure there is some commercial engine that is light years ahead of SpringRTS.
Image
hokomoko wrote:Try to remove Akilon 15 or16 or some version.
I think it's that the mapinfo.lua file has a value with a really big number which seems to mess something up.

Why it didn't crash earlier? no idea.
Thanks :-)

Edit: But that didn't fix it :'(
0 x

abma
Spring Developer
Posts: 3540
Joined: 01 Jun 2009, 00:08

Re: Every time since .255 was released

Post by abma » 29 Dec 2016, 09:07

for bug reports create a new issue please:

https://github.com/springlobby/springlobby/issues

and attach springlobby.log + unitsync.log

thats an unknown/new error currently
0 x

User avatar
albator
Posts: 866
Joined: 14 Jan 2009, 14:20

Re: Every time since .255 was released

Post by albator » 03 Jan 2017, 14:24

Forboding Angel wrote:It takes forever to start and eventually pops up this error:
Does empty the demo directory fix the issue ?
0 x

User avatar
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer
Posts: 14572
Joined: 17 Nov 2005, 02:43

Re: Every time since .255 was released

Post by Forboding Angel » 04 Jan 2017, 04:26

Sadly, no :-(
0 x

abma
Spring Developer
Posts: 3540
Joined: 01 Jun 2009, 00:08

Re: Every time since .255 was released

Post by abma » 04 Jan 2017, 11:08

locked (still no bug report about this yet):
abma wrote:for bug reports create a new issue please:

https://github.com/springlobby/springlobby/issues

and attach springlobby.log + unitsync.log

thats an unknown/new error currently
0 x

Locked

Return to “SpringLobby Client”

cron