Ironic mod hijacking - Page 2

Ironic mod hijacking

Moderator: Content Developer

User avatar
Silentwings
Moderator
Posts: 3590
Joined: 25 Oct 2008, 00:23

Re: Ironic mod hijacking

Post by Silentwings » 16 May 2016, 06:04

For completeness, https://springrts.com/mantis/view.php?id=944

I had a read. Implementing VFS.MAP doesn't look too difficult, the rest I'm less sure of.
0 x

Super Mario
Posts: 814
Joined: 21 Oct 2008, 02:54

Re: Ironic mod hijacking

Post by Super Mario » 16 May 2016, 16:55

Silentwings wrote:For completeness, https://springrts.com/mantis/view.php?id=944

I had a read. Implementing VFS.MAP doesn't look too difficult, the rest I'm less sure of.
Can't find implementation details on the wiki.
0 x

User avatar
nixtux
TechA Developer
Posts: 100
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 15:36

Re: Ironic mod hijacking

Post by nixtux » 16 May 2016, 18:46

@Super Mario, I think bluestone was referring to the engine source code not wiki.
For completeness, https://springrts.com/mantis/view.php?id=944

I had a read. Implementing VFS.MAP doesn't look too difficult, the rest I'm less sure of.
0 x

Super Mario
Posts: 814
Joined: 21 Oct 2008, 02:54

Re: Ironic mod hijacking

Post by Super Mario » 16 May 2016, 19:47

nixtux wrote:@Super Mario, I think bluestone was referring to the engine source code not wiki.
How did you misread what I just said earlier? I meant implementation details regarding VFS.MAP and the other two. You can't exactly implement something if you don't know exactly what your implementing.
0 x

User avatar
Silentwings
Moderator
Posts: 3590
Joined: 25 Oct 2008, 00:23

Re: Ironic mod hijacking

Post by Silentwings » 16 May 2016, 22:54

I was reading https://github.com/spring/spring/tree/d ... FileSystem

(Fyi, the code is the best, and usually the only, place to find details of half finished stuff.)
0 x

Super Mario
Posts: 814
Joined: 21 Oct 2008, 02:54

Re: Ironic mod hijacking

Post by Super Mario » 17 May 2016, 00:12

Silentwings wrote:I was reading https://github.com/spring/spring/tree/d ... FileSystem

(Fyi, the code is the best, and usually the only, place to find details of half finished stuff.)
You mean this file specifically? here
0 x

User avatar
nixtux
TechA Developer
Posts: 100
Joined: 01 Mar 2009, 15:36

Re: Ironic mod hijacking

Post by nixtux » 17 May 2016, 12:04

Updated link in first post to senna current version of the map that not within policy guidelines and needs to be removed.
0 x

Post Reply

Return to “Tech Annihilation”