Draw-me-do - Page 3

Draw-me-do

Share and discuss visual creations and creation practices like texturing, modelling and musing on the meaning of life.

Moderators: MR.D, Moderators

Neuralize

Post by Neuralize »

Older stuff.. two years ago..
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v722/ ... Portfolio/
Too busy/Need Sata to upload new stuff...

charcoal
white charcoal
tablet
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Neuralize... your charcoal stuff is amazing, somthing I could never get the hang of (Crapy school art department...)

And your tablet work isn't half bad either! What prog did you use for that?

aGorm
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

BTW Guessmyname, while I agree with peoples coments on face proportions ect... and lack of hand details (dont worry I think Everyone has a strugel there) you do have one thing going for you, which is that your consistant. All your drawing could happily exist in the same world, unlike mine which fuluctuate depeneding on what I'm feeling like, and half of my work is pure crap. Not being able to find a style I can consistantly draw in is very annoying.

aGorm
Neuralize

Post by Neuralize »

Photoshop for the Tablet :p
pintle

Post by pintle »

Agorm, in you big unfinished pic, do i detect the influence of battlefleet: gothic in you spaceship?

Spring has some cool artists kicking about, methinks we should have hand/ps drawn load/splash screens and build pics, cos they look cool
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

OK, I admit it... I love battel fleet gothic ships...

Its becomeing very hard though to make a completly original ship design, cause there all taken! Between starwars, startrek, battelkfleet and serenity, I think all the spaceships are taken. Oh and home wolrd. Some good original stuff in homeworld to.

Yhe, some people have skills here...

I use photoshop to Neuralize... mmmm tablets + photoshop.

BTW ... I was out last night so thast why I aint posted a pic without the tablet!

aGorm
Sheekel

Post by Sheekel »

Removed due to suck.
Last edited by Sheekel on 12 Oct 2006, 01:31, edited 1 time in total.
Guessmyname

Post by Guessmyname »

I'm just getting a "Image Hosted by Tripod" picture there, Sheekel
Zoombie

Post by Zoombie »

I have a really hard time drawing face's from the side...but I think this be a natural progression, because at first I had a hard time drawing face's from any angle. Now I can draw okay faces from the front, but once I try and change the angle is gets all screwy. Any advice anyone?
rattle
Damned Developer

Post by rattle »

Guessmyname wrote:I'm just getting a "Image Hosted by Tripod" picture there, Sheekel
Perhaps that's his piece of art :)

Better host it at imageshack or photobucket.
raikitsune

Post by raikitsune »

Bleh my drawing is the suck. not only that but most of my drawing is actually done as complete concept pieces for Board games pen and paper games or wargames.so like 2D top downs or strat maps. completely boring for anyone who's not part of the thing its intended for. i did make a brief forray into anime and otehr drawing but it turned out i was crappyer than Professer crap-n-poop of crapingham university.

basicly i wasn't too good. anyway i'm more of a photography man.

Return to “Art & Modelling”