Arm and Core logos - Page 4

Arm and Core logos

Share and discuss visual creations and creation practices like texturing, modelling and musing on the meaning of life.

Moderators: MR.D, Moderators

Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

He DOES NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO F.

I own the rights to F and U. I think there are a lot of people who owe me money...
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

I'm afraid You are mistake I have owned the rights to letters A through T for at least 50 years, I travelled back in my Tardis and claimed the rights myself. I also own sigma and the equals sign '='
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Correction, I have used vast amounts of manopolly money to buy the rights to all Letters beging with A and a. So you will all own me money soon.

aGorm
Shade

Post by Shade »

Screw ya all - I got dibs on the letter E - all cases, fonts and bites.

*grin* Most commonly used letter in the english alphabet, donchya know.

-Shade
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

lucky for I, I can typ without that part of our alphabt, and no 1 will know th diffrnc.

aGorm
Shade

Post by Shade »

*snicker*
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

:-) i famos for bad spelling anyway

aGorm
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

*poof a tardis appears*

And Alantai returns ahving filed a copyright application and patent in the year 20,000 BC on the roman alphabet and all languages and forms of communication based on thsoe letters and the respective sounds made by them,and at the same time introduced the diea fo patents and copyrights.

Therefore all claims to letters are obsoltete.I own all european languages! Save greek Russian and a collection of older languages such as viking runes. I'm sure I'm missing out some? Anyways having owned some of the most widespread languages on the planet I suggest you start being nice to me ebfore I start charging rent.

And before you smart assed people start twittering on, I bought all the tardis's on sale, there're onyl my tardis's and dr.whos tardis, and they're all protected by cookie monsters so thats that.
ILMTitan
Spring Developer

Post by ILMTitan »

Fortunately, patents expire after 20 years and copy writes before 1923 are now public domain.
Shade

Post by Shade »

ILMTitan wrote:Fortunately, patents expire after 20 years and copy writes before 1923 are now public domain.
Huzzah.
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

Luckly I speek Wingdings... So no worries there Alantai. And only a Crazy Fool would own the copyright to Wingdings... and that just so happens to be me!

aGorm
BlackLiger

Post by BlackLiger »

I own upper plateau Centaurian, New Allience, and Central Tameranian Continental languages......
Shade

Post by Shade »

BlackLiger wrote:I own upper plateau Centaurian, New Allience, and Central Tameranian Continental languages......
I own math. The universal language.

*grin*

-Shade
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Unfortunately I own the numbers so I'll take a payment every tiem you use math and 70% f all payments you recieve for calculations etc.

* Alantai jumps in his tardis and arrives 20 years after eh set his patents up and reapplies and does so every 20 years afterwards. Alantai also changes the p on his patent to a capitol P and thus si exempt from all patents before 1923 are exempt law. Alantai also stresses that the word Patent is owned by Alantai due tot he afore mentioend roman letters of the alphabet and it beign a european wor din origina (and if ti wasnt alantai goes back and starts his patent introduction in what will later be called greece just to make sure*

*Alantai also lays claim to all fundamental paricles namely quakrs and leptons and anythign smaller than that including superstrigns if they are prooven correct*
Neuralize

Post by Neuralize »

Holy shit, off topic, someone close the effing thread.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

LOL
aGorm

Post by aGorm »

True but the main disscussion is over realy...

aGorm
WillRiker

Post by WillRiker »

and another thing, star trek is brilliant, fact
AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Why are you flooding the forums with "star trek is brilliant" Riker?
WillRiker

Post by WillRiker »

because you dont own it, i do...

Return to “Art & Modelling”