This tool looks wonderful (Pixexix)

Share and discuss visual creations and creation practices like texturing, modelling and musing on the meaning of life.

Moderators: MR.D, Moderators

MidKnight

Post by MidKnight »

http://pixexix.sophiehoulden.com/

Lets you draw textures on your models. The free version is limited, but it should be fine for most things. The paid version is 15 pounds.

This looks really cool, IMO. It would take a lot of the pain of texturing away from people who want to hand-paint their textures or to achieve a cartoony look. I'm interested to see what the CT folks think of this.
Cheesecan

Re: This tool looks wonderful (Pixexix)

Post by Cheesecan »

Looks really cool, gonna try it out on some of my old models.
broderickvam

Post by broderickvam »

Let's we draw your model textures. There are free version is limited, but it should be the best thing. The paid version is 15 pounds.This looks really cool, IMO. This will take a series of textures for people who want the hand to open a lot of pain to paint the texture or appearance of the cartoon. I want to see that this person CT.
bobthedinosaur
Blood & Steel Developer

Post by bobthedinosaur »

Has any one else tried this? I can't get it to work. It opens un UVed obj's just fine but when I open an obj with a model with an UV it doesn't show up. Kind of strange. It would be nice if I could get it to work.

Return to “Art & Modelling”