UpSpring: Easy Workflow Tutorial - Page 4

UpSpring: Easy Workflow Tutorial

Share and discuss visual creations and creation practices like texturing, modelling and musing on the meaning of life.

Moderators: MR.D, Moderators

Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Re: UpSpring: Easy Workflow Tutorial

Post by Forboding Angel »

Well lurker, fair nuff, I get what you're saying. Interestingly enough, what you're saying is kinda vague even tho it really isn't O_O /mindfuck!!!

;p But yeah, I'm with ya. I still think this whole 2 page thing is ridiculous tho.

Wrong termage or not, there are some really good things in that tut, and it would be nice to have it easily accessible instead of having to commit the entire thing to memory.

Sigh. Forumers Gone Wild: Jungle style, Part 2 (With bigger E-Peen!) << Preemptively... God people it's a joke, just take it for what it is and don't read anymore into it.

@Peet, I don't think anyone else could have said it better. Excellent description imo.

For people such as myself, we are using very cuby models anyway, and it's actually nice to be able to use an auto function like what upspring has, but for models like smoth, IW, etc, I can totally understand how that would make for some very pissy artistes (DUnno how to do an accent, sry ;p)

Ninja Edit: Imo, this thread cold all be deleted except arghs original post and peet's last reply, and presto, helpful forum thread.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Forboding Angel wrote:God, the lot of you are a bunch of silly retards sometimes.
Btw I thought it was clear in the context of the way I said it, but apparently not :-/ Don't take that personally, it was a generalization, not pointed at any person or particular group of people. Everyone (myself included) can be a retard sometimes, we're human, we make mistakes, it's the way shit goes, no need to dispense with the napalm over it :-)
smoth

Post by smoth »

I am tired of all this and more than happy to see the whole place burn to a pile of ashes. Arghs posts leave me in a state of "if it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college" after reading them, I am just sitting there, saying WHAT THE FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCK?!?!? note what he says about that sentence.
Argh

Post by Argh »

Five days.

I guess one last utterly pointless flamewar was scheduled, lol. Just reminds me why it's going to be good to do something else soon. I could say a lot, but it'll keep.

Five days.
Pxtl

Post by Pxtl »

This thread is the epicest fail in the history of epic fail.

I mean, worse than this:

AF
AI Developer

Post by AF »

Argh, you have more important things to do than proving points right now. Let the smoth thing jump up and down thinking it's right and get back to work tut tut, who cares if it is anyway, argue it when you have the time to.

*repeat, rinse, swap names*

Smoth, you have more important things to do than proving points right now. Let the Argh thing jump up and down thinking it's right and get back to work tut tut, who cares if it is anyway, argue it when you have the time to.
smoth

Post by smoth »

both of use already moved on. go try and condescend in a thread where things are still happening.
HeadHunter

Post by HeadHunter »

Is upspring still in development? If it is, who is managing it? It seems that last commit was by some guy kloot a year ago, and it does not even compile anymore...
knorke

Post by knorke »

Return to “Art & Modelling”