Weird Spads error.

Weird Spads error.

SpringRTS Perl Autohost for Dedicated Server

Moderators: Moderators, Lobby Developers, SPADS AutoHost

Mav

Weird Spads error.

Post by Mav »

A weird error just occurred. 16 of us changed the map to FolsomDamDeluxeV3 and suddenly it said no one had the map. We were all using different clients and such. I went ahead and re-downloaded the map using the suggested link. I refreshed TAS and it still didn't think I had it.

We were on the Spad4 host.
SirMaverick

Re: Weird Spads error.

Post by SirMaverick »

Name doesn't say anything. If the map is different and has same name you won't sync.
Seems like host has different version than you all.
Mav

Post by Mav »

I followed the link provided by the server to DL the map. I downloaded the "new" map and refreshed.

The map appeared to be correct. It was the same link from which I downloaded the map the first time. I'm nearly positive that the server's version matched my version.
bibim
Lobby Developer

Post by bibim »

This map wasn't on the autohost server, so it was using auto-learned hash instead. And it seems someone once hosted a map named "FolsomDamDeluxeV3" instead of "FolsomDamDeluxeV3.smf", with a different checksum. So when you do "!map FolsomDamDeluxeV3" it uses this one instead of "FolsomDamDeluxeV3.smf". Using "!map FolsomDamDeluxeV3.smf" should solve the problem I guess. Anyway, I uploaded the map on the server now so it shouldn't happen anymore.

Return to “SPADS AutoHost”