GRATZ!

GRATZ!

gajop's in-engine scenario and map editor

Moderators: Moderators, Content Developer

smoth

GRATZ!

Post by smoth »

Congratulations man, does this mean you are starting to reach your happy place with it!?!?
gajop

Re: GRATZ!

Post by gajop »

Thanks, but I still have a lot more I want to do with it. The issue list just keeps increasing :)
For now I'd just like feedback so I can change things before it's too late (although some design decisions are probably set in stone already).
Silentwings

Post by Silentwings »

Superb job!
smoth

Post by smoth »

just fixed one of the last bugs with my shader stuff, I have to go and do a bunch of opimization crap now and maybe a new feature. The good thing about issue lists though is that at least you know what is broken and you have it listed to be fixed!
gajop

Post by gajop »

smoth wrote:The good thing about issue lists though is that at least you know what is broken and you have it listed to be fixed!
Heh, actually most stuff there aren't bugs, but new features I intend to add, similar to the TODO file, but with the added benefit that I can now close #an issue in commits and feel good about it!
The thing is, there's so much that could be added, it's hard to keep track of it all so I made a list :)
smoth

Post by smoth »

ah lol

Return to “SpringBoard”