Rate Evo! - Page 3

Rate Evo!

Old Evo threads before move to own site

Moderators: Moderators, Content Developer

smoth

Re: Rate Evo!

Post by smoth »

Wombat wrote:ye ive seen that. i just mean that things u pointed out apply to gundam as well, what looks bit strange.

u are both stubborn and for some reason still resist to change the way gameplay works.

BLA BLA BLA YES I SAID THAT BWAHAHAH
You seem to be under the impression that what I have said does not apply to all of spring. I am not sure where you think I am mad or don't have plans to expand gundam to address the concerns and wants of people

so you say we are both stubborn and still resist to change how gameplay works. I have 0 good suggestions from you mr know it all. Remember how you posted and then I addressed your suggestions only to be left hanging. Nice glass house.
luckywaldo7

Post by luckywaldo7 »

Wombat wrote:gameplay is completely flat and boring
Wombat wrote:resist to change the way gameplay works
BA lol.

MOD WARS

INITIATE
smoth

Post by smoth »

I stepped around that waldo, please be so kind as to leave that discussion out. it will only inflame the thread as certain fanboys come in here to rage.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

I am not sure where you think I am mad or don't have plans to expand gundam to address the concerns and wants of people
ur response to my first suggestions (in lobby) was 'i dont give a F what ppl think, i do it (the game) for myself'. fail more.

@lucky - right person in the right place lol.
ba is already popular, gundam and evo suffer the lack of players. so again, fail more.

another thing about desura games list - i havent seen anything about 'we support indie games'. so u cant be suprised they put commercial games together with evo.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Nice dodge there, go reply in the thread if you are trying to expose me or whatever. Because I don't remember the conversation and would have addressed the unit info thing. So go ahead and post the chat log if it really happened. It doesn't really matter though because I keep forgetting you are a troll, I'll give you 4/10. You could have gotten a 5 if you brought something to actually anger me.
luckywaldo7

Post by luckywaldo7 »

This thread was already so bad, mod wars would be an improvement smoth.
smoth

Post by smoth »

oh well if you feel like starting that, but you are aware that is baiting.

I don't know if you didn't get the memo but honestly I help ba. So if you are picking a fight with forb, you are picking a poor topic to fight him about.
luckywaldo7

Post by luckywaldo7 »

Almost this entire thread is about picking a fight with Forb.

As I see it, a general shit thread is better than a shit thread targeted at one person.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Well he was looking for meatpuppets, generally people don't like that. Or at least that is how it would be perceived should INtense! or henley saw this thread. I agree with the earlier sentiments that this skews the scoring(if only temporarily).

I do think it is funny that people voted 9s and 10s for gundam but I was pissed when I found out I could not delete that. I have never been fond of fanboys because they are like an angry pitbull who someday could turn on you. that is neither here nor there. I don't think this thread was an attack on forb. At least that was not my intention, I disagree with him but do not have the desire to attack anyone. That is too time consuming.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

smoth wrote:Well he was looking for meatpuppets, generally people don't like that.
Screw you smoth. I did nothing of the sort.

I'm betting of all the people in this thread, only luckywaldo and maybe one other person has played 1.5, so you're all talking out of your asses because you know shit.

Compared to the other indie free rts games on desura, Evo deserves a very high rating. However, I did not ask for high ratings, I asked for ratings period. Smoth wants to turn this into his own personal whipping boy, well screw you, asshole.
Wombat wrote:im personally not going to vote since i would have to be honest and it could be painful for evo rating. for me its 5-6. evo got same issue as gundam.
Have you played 1.5 or 1.6? No? Well then you know basically jack about it. I still lurve you tho.

Smoth, if you want to shove a dick in your own ass, then go right ahead, but keep yours away from mine.

Also, to address an earlier point, none of you have really ever played evo, save kaiser and waldo. You know jack shit about the gameplay, yet you say that it brings nothing new to the table? It absolutely does.
smoth

Post by smoth »

Forboding Angel wrote:
smoth wrote:Well he was looking for meatpuppets, generally people don't like that.
Screw you smoth. I did nothing of the sort.
Or at least that is how it would be perceived should INtense! or henley saw this thread.
^ HURR
Forboding Angel wrote:Compared to the other indie free rts games on desura, Evo deserves a very high rating. However, I did not ask for high ratings, I asked for ratings period. Smoth wants to turn this into his own personal whipping boy, well screw you, asshole.
This is what I was talking to you about. I cannot tell if you are raging or joking.
Forboding Angel wrote:Have you played 1.5 or 1.6? No? Well then you know basically jack about it. I still lurve you tho.

Smoth, if you want to shove a dick in your own ass, then go right ahead, but keep yours away from mine.
OH he mad ya'll.

Fun stuff is how you love womb but hate me. I got this knife sized itch back here.
Forboding Angel wrote:Also, to address an earlier point, none of you have really ever played evo, save kaiser and waldo. You know jack shit about the gameplay, yet you say that it brings nothing new to the table? It absolutely does.
If I played it and didn't like it you would just rage at me. If I played it and didn't like it I could still objectively critique it without 90% of the emotion that you are putting on me. If you want to soak yourself in gasoline and burn bridges AGAIN with your own body I am not going to stop you. I am not here to fight, I had enough of that with the other douchebag who is not here anymore. You can belt out all this animosity but I highly suspect it is due to some real life issue of yours because NOTHING I have said has been derisive or inflamatory. Furthermore if I was going to troll you it would be better than this but I still like you somewhat. I don't know why you are this way with people I cannot understand it at all. I am sure if you TALKED to me in mumble you would not be half as pissed but on forums you elevate stuff to epic levels where there is nothing going on.

So rather than be the one with the olive branch this time. If you want to talk you can message me or you can sit and angrily stew. I have stuff to do and would take the time to work this out if you will make the effort to initiate this time.
Wombat

Post by Wombat »

Have you played 1.5 or 1.6? No? Well then you know basically jack about it. I still lurve you tho.
worst thing u could say tbh. today (well actually yesterday since its 5 am here atm) i had non*A maraton. played kp, evo, gundam, CT and spring tanks (faggy butterfly lol).

you focus on advertising evo outside spring. yes, evo is full of fresh stuff compared to SPRING (which i said many times before) but it got nothing original to offer for the outsider ( i know its hard to avoid it nowadays, but, well, its sad fact)
Fun stuff is how you love womb but hate me.
now that was sad lol
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Forboding Angel wrote:

Apparently you didn't notice that this was a metaphor.

Wombat wasn't a jackass. From the onset, you were, smoth.

I don't hate you, smoth, I never said anything of the sort. I said, "screw you, asshole". Which, all things considered, is very nice.
Smoth wrote:If I played it and didn't like it I could still objectively critique it...
But, you didn't play it, and you sit there saying that it deserves a very low rating and that it's gameplay brings nothing to the table, yet you know nothing of what you're talking about. You can't have it both ways.
Smoth wrote:I am not here to fight, I had enough of that with the other douchebag who is not here anymore.
You mean Argh? Actually, while Argh was irritating as hell, you were the one being a complete douchebag. The moment ANY PROJECT HERE shows signs of progress outside of this little enclave of a community, you start throwing temper tantrums and shit at whoever is behind it.

Now, you're doing it to me, and to make matters worse, you don't have a fucking clue of what you're talking about.

Even though Argh was a dumbshit, he still did not deserve the treatment you gave him here on the forums. I have told you that many times over. But you just carry on in your little crusade to turn everything including your own project into an abject failure. You are one of the most overly productive and overly narcissistic people I have ever met. It's a continual contradiction. You can't let anything you do ever be good enough, even though it's generally head and shoulders above the competition, and it spills out into your opinions about everything else.

The only problem we have atm is that you're being a jerk. I don't expect nor want an apology. I just want you to stop being a jerk, to me, and yourself. That isn't too much to ask.

Also, I dunno why you hold grudges over forum fights. Thats dumb.
Wombat wrote:
worst thing u could say tbh. today (well actually yesterday since its 5 am here atm) i had non*A maraton. played kp, evo, gundam, CT and spring tanks (faggy butterfly lol).
I stand corrected.
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Also, smoth, thanks for ruining my thread.

Return to “Evolution RTS”