Evolution RTS Feature Update #1 - Page 2

Evolution RTS Feature Update #1

Old Evo threads before move to own site

Moderators: Moderators, Content Developer

Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Re: Evolution RTS Feature Update #1

Post by Forboding Angel »

I could have sworn that it was enabled in MP, I'll have to look. I always thought that that was a really neat feature and come to think of it I used it a while back, or at least i thought I did.

/me realizes that he can't even post a video highlighting new features without it going down the toilet in 10 posts or less. This qualifies as an FML.

Epic sidenote, didn't anyone at least get a chuckle when I made the lighttank I spawned become an hero? Hell, when I was watching it to make sure that the vid didn't have any gaps and things right before I uploaded it even I lolled at that. :-/ *Crickets*
Pxtl

Post by Pxtl »

Forboding Angel wrote:I could have sworn that it was enabled in MP, I'll have to look. I always thought that that was a really neat feature and come to think of it I used it a while back, or at least i thought I did.

/me realizes that he can't even post a video highlighting new features without it going down the toilet in 10 posts or less. This qualifies as an FML.

Epic sidenote, didn't anyone at least get a chuckle when I made the lighttank I spawned become an hero? Hell, when I was watching it to make sure that the vid didn't have any gaps and things right before I uploaded it even I lolled at that. :-/ *Crickets*
rescued from the void.
zwzsg
Kernel Panic Co-Developer

Post by zwzsg »

Forboding Angel wrote:I could have sworn that it was enabled in MP, I'll have to look. I always thought that that was a really neat feature and come to think of it I used it a while back, or at least i thought I did.
Maybe the autosave kicked in while you played with cheats on in MP?
Forboding Angel
Evolution RTS Developer

Post by Forboding Angel »

Hmm, well damn, you're prolly right z, I just haven't paid enough attention I guess. I'm kinda irritated with myself for making a mistake that major, but crap happens I guess.

Personally, I'd like to be able to save games in multiplayer (to be played with bots later, humans would be awesome, be we all know that that would be a ridiculously huge amount of work), but as you said I guess it opens a vulnerability to someone motivated enough to cheat :-/

How bout this, I'll start a new topic and let everyone decide what would be best, that fair nuff?

Return to “Evolution RTS”