Easter Bunny v2 Horse

Easter Bunny v2 Horse

All map release threads should be posted here

Moderator: Moderators

Silentwings

Easter Bunny v2 Horse

Post by Silentwings »

Merry Christmas!

> Mutates almost all defs (unit/weapon/etc) to new values. Instant effortless forkage!
> "True" randomness: different mutations in every single run. Requires Spring 104, thanks Kloot!
> Share the game with bunnies, horses, flowers, trees, santas, mushrooms, lovehearts...
> Easter eggs

Tested with Tech Annihilation v3.0.5+ and Balanced Annihilation V10.09+.
@Game Devs: To support this map, a game must include a small amount of extra code: the file defs.lua (in /gamedata) must include an entry point for the mutator code. See the attached file for an example. It can't handle OO unit defs. It contains non-OO (-> portable) versions of several units from Flove.

Use with Spring 104.0.1-maintainence, or later.

Download link: https://springfiles.com/spring/spring-maps/easter-bunny

Older version (Spring 103 only): Christmas Horse
Repo link: https://github.com/silentwings/mutate-a-mod
Attachments
screen00075.png
(2.38 MiB) Not downloaded yet
defs.lua
(2.44 KiB) Downloaded 20 times
The Yak

Re: Easter Bunny v1 Horse

Post by The Yak »

So it crashes on startup if gameside support is not added? That's what currently happens with ZK.
Silentwings

Re: Easter Bunny v1 Horse

Post by Silentwings »

Without the entry point as above I have no clear idea what will happen, and what results will depend quite sensitively on the engine version used.

Can say more with an infolog, but without the entry point I won't be much actual help. If ZK adds the entry point, and it still crashes, I'll be happy to fix anything that doesnt work with ZK.
Silentwings

Re: Easter Bunny v2 Horse

Post by Silentwings »

Made a v2, which now also runs with BA, and randomly mutates BAs pretty new gfx and explosions, as well as units and weapons.

Use current ba:test and Spring 104 maintainence builds (or later stable versions).

Return to “Map Releases”