Absolute Annihilation 2.3 Beta 2 - Page 9

Absolute Annihilation 2.3 Beta 2

All game release threads should be posted here

Moderator: Moderators

LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

Are you serious about BA? Have you *read* the last changelog? Accidentally nerfing fighters-against-gunships, "use a constructor to clear DTs" etc. While Caydr may not have the play experience that the hardcores like Noise et al have, I have to say I enjoy his designs much more.

Noize et al will rapidly find that their mod irritates people just as much as AA does - the key difference is that they argue from authority since they're better players than Caydr. You can't please all the people all the time.
While NOiZE and Co are capable of making a mistake, just like anyone else, you see that a fix was released within a day. The big benefit is that they don't give in to nub players.
Caydr
Omnidouche

Post by Caydr »

Too busy for this anymore, a 2 (3?)-month standing simple typo bug is proof of that. Having a few health and personal problems. Might come back at some point, probably not. Please give credit where due and remember. Aside from that... I guess, best of luck those who are continuing the good work.

All my projects are now officially canned. Caydr.com will continue to run until the lease is out. I hope some pr0n/search spam site doesn't buy the domain. Might see me once Supcom gets off the ground, else I'm probably dead.
LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

Caydr wrote:Having a few health and personal problems.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out for you.
Pxtl

Post by Pxtl »

Wow, shitty. I live a half hour drive from you - if theres anything you need, just ask.
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

I'll continue to handle the day to day on your site, man.
jellyman

Post by jellyman »

Sad to hear that. Thanks for all the contributions to date.
TradeMark

Post by TradeMark »

Caydr wrote:Having a few health and personal problems.
Caydr wrote:Might see me once Supcom gets off the ground, else I'm probably dead.
Sounds like a suicide message... personal problems + death = probably suicide. :shock:

Dont do it. :cry:
Lippy

Post by Lippy »

Sorry to hear. Wish you best of luck in life! Thanks for your contributions!

Return to “Game Releases”