NanoBlobs 0.63 - Page 3

NanoBlobs 0.63

All game release threads should be posted here

Moderator: Moderators

LordMatt

Post by LordMatt »

Foxomaniac wrote:I'd steal KONB but I really need a replacement CPU.

My CPU hits 80/90% too fast - and from that point onwards, it's playing with 1 to 7 FPS :(.
Best to play the game with 500 unit limit. Makes it less stressful on CPUs and less spammy.
neddiedrow wrote:If you all decide on it, I belive you might be able to declare a new king. I'm a little grey on what to do when some logos stops playing, which may explain the state of KoEE.
If he still thinks he's the king, he can always challenge the one who usurped him.
FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer

Post by FLOZi »

FLOZi wrote:It's been a while since we actually tested it, i guess it's possible it broke before the release. I'll go bug Nemo.
Seems it is indeed broken :(
rattle
Damned Developer

Post by rattle »

Told you. Let's hope it gets fixed real soon.
Argh

Post by Argh »

Drat. I guess it'll just be a visual effect for now- I'll just make it move slowly. Ah well.

I've been a bit busy with some other stuff, so if it seems like I'm not paying attention to the thread... it's because I'm not paying attention ;) I'm trying to get some stuff done for XvM in my copious "spare time", which is harder than it looks sometimes.
rattle
Damned Developer

Post by rattle »

I found a very minor issue, probably doesn't have any impact at all.
In some (didn't go through all of them) of your explosion generator definitions you're using class=alias. Emitting these with emit-sfx and using an alias instead of class name either crashed spring or they didn't show up, can't remember quite. Using the class name there fixed it however, i.e. class=CDirt.

Return to “Game Releases”