Star Wars Spring 1.0 - Page 7

Star Wars Spring 1.0

All game release threads should be posted here

Moderator: Moderators

Warlord Zsinj
Imperial Winter Developer

Post by Warlord Zsinj »

Eh, we aren't exactly the same handles from way back; SWS has changed guards a few times; we're a generation after Han Solo / Influenza, etc. They handed over the keys to us when RL got too much for them. We were long time fans / contributors.

We are still intending to release the final SWTA pack (for OTA) later this year, with Jedi and ATAT. Keep your eyes open ;)
Zoy64

Post by Zoy64 »

What? Like, will it be before Christmas? :?:
Dragon45

Post by Dragon45 »

SWS is still chugging? :P

Just lemme know and I can put my SWS tags back when the new release comes out, when im in SWS mood...
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

[SWSmuG] - hot...
Warlord Zsinj

Post by Warlord Zsinj »

Before christmas is looking unlikely. You might see the new OTA pack before christmas though. We'll see what happens.
Zoy64

Post by Zoy64 »

:!: An idea: Why not have the Republic or the Trade Federation as whole races? I know they are with the Empire, but it kinda brings SWS out of the SW universe, if you know what i mean.
FLOZi
MC: Legacy & Spring 1944 Developer

Post by FLOZi »

I believe Gnome was planning to do that at one point, but seen as he's gone (what is th deal with that anyway? :( ) who knows.
chillaaa

Post by chillaaa »

Gnome is just gone, thats all most people know .
I doubt we'll see the extra races, though there was much talk and planning for it as something after SWS was refined. By the time SWS is refined and Zsinj and the other guys are happy SupCom will be out in truth, so the will to work on spring will be severely threatened.
Warlord Zsinj

Post by Warlord Zsinj »

Yeah, we were planning to do all four sides. However, manpower dried up, and there is still a hell of a lot of work to do just to finish the two sides we have right now, so that plan is out of the window unless the team blossoms again. (We are always on the lookout for people to help, I need modellers and texturers - texturers in particular)

There are no plans to move over to SupCom at this point in time. I'm committed to finishing the Spring pack before moving over to SupCom, if we do move over at all.
Zoy64

Post by Zoy64 »

If i had that kind of knowlege, i'd help you guys. But if i may make a suggestion, can't you just use the units already made to make a great deal of the Rep and the TF?

Return to “Game Releases”