Final Frontier 1.18 (Website and first FF-map released) - Page 25

Final Frontier 1.18 (Website and first FF-map released)

All game release threads should be posted here

Moderator: Moderators

Aun

Post by Aun »

Before you go making any balance changes you should up the buildtimes of ships and up the workertime of all builders. This would make ressurecting and reclaiming ship corpses actually viable. The buildtime of buildings would probably have to be increased as well.

And it should be possible to build the large defence structures on water as well as land.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Aun wrote:Before you go making any balance changes you should up the buildtimes of ships and up the workertime of all builders. This would make ressurecting and reclaiming ship corpses actually viable. The buildtime of buildings would probably have to be increased as well.

And it should be possible to build the large defence structures on water as well as land.
if you want to fasten the resurrecting, it would be enough to increase the workertime of the builders only.
But i wouldnt increase them a lot because in the beginning i saw a lot of games where ppl only spammed resunits and resurrected whole armies faster than you could destroy them. This would be very good with special unit limits (like a maximum of 5 res units). Reclaiming is fast enough i think. You have to reclaim with more than one unit...

To the big battlestation: No. they would be Much too good and i want them only for defense and not for an attack like berthas are in xta. Also you could spam them everywhere and you could build defenses which would be nearly unbreakable. Think of 10 battlestations around your base...
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

You have to reclaim with more than one unit...
LOL. try it opty.
spring means that no matter how many units reclaiming the same corpse it moves at the speed of the best workertime.
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

oh you are right. Testes it ig...
But the reclaiming times are connected to the buildtimes (afaik) and i cant decrease them any more. Increasing the worker times of the constructors doesnt help because than buildings would be buildable much faster.
And reclaiming isnt that slow at all i think.
The point where i agree to you is that resurrectors could be a bit faster - and thats possible - and will be done.

Edit: FINAL FRONTIER "The Next Generation Of War" 1.18
========================================================
- Balance: Increased the reloadtime of lvl2 frigates antifighter weapons +10% (they are about 6% weaker against fighters)
- Changed: Increased workertimes of resurrection corvettes 90 (70)
- Changed: Reduced HP of lvl3 mohomines - 20% (core) and -10 % (arm)
- Changed: Reduced HP of super constructors 3000 (3500)
- Changed: Increased the metal costs of poketfusions +100 (~ 8%)
- Changed: Silhouette and Wraith are now stealthed gunships: more expensive and stronger
- Changed: Geos are now also available at lvl2
- Changed: Some smaller buildtime changes (increased BT of Heretic, ODSs)
- Fixed: Dontland tag fixed (it works again) and units dont drift anymore
- Added: Some "last words" added
- Added: Different explosion effects for different weapons and explosions added

and TEST it before discussing again.
Aun

Post by Aun »

Aun wrote:Before you go making any balance changes you should up the buildtimes of ships and up the workertime of all builders. This would make ressurecting and reclaiming ship corpses actually viable. The buildtime of buildings would probably have to be increased as well.

Meh, you don't listen anyway to most people anyway.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

agreed. f**k you and your stupid mod tbh. the changes i stated made sense and would have made this mod at least vaguely playable
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

Monkwarrior

Post by Monkwarrior »

Min3mat wrote:agreed. f**k you and your stupid mod tbh. the changes i stated made sense and would have made this mod at least vaguely playable
What a nice character you have, my congratulations :?
Optimus Prime

Post by Optimus Prime »

Min3mat wrote:agreed. f**k you and your stupid mod tbh. the changes i stated made sense and would have made this mod at least vaguely playable
as i told you in the lobby, you can DISABLE your units you dont want urself and save it! If you are too stupid for that, its not my problem (to argue in your language). I asked some people and no one wanted to disable them.
But i dont care about the oppinion from ppl who flame before testing anything.

Edit: I also told you, that you shall test these changes because i will not make such big changes like removing the best eco unit before a lot of tests and feedback from players. Telling stories about changes is easy, but showing facts what will happen after these changes, is often a lot different.
Like i said you, test it without the mohos - ask people what they think after the game - and if most are happy - i will test it within a new version.
Drone_Fragger

Post by Drone_Fragger »

Min3 should be locked out of the Mod section tbh, all he does is moan and whinge about every mod that he posts in :/
Neddie
Community Lead

Post by Neddie »

Drone_Fragger wrote:Min3 should be locked out of the Mod section tbh, all he does is moan and whinge about every mod that he posts in :/
Don't walk down this path. You're both pretty offensive sometimes.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

and always wrong. i bet you've never played FF, never looked at the changelog i wanted, never saw how opty agreed to some of it.
i bet you are a stupid noob. in a thread trying to...get your postcount up or some shit? because you dont know anything about any mod...
Egarwaen

Post by Egarwaen »

Drone_Fragger wrote:Min3 should be locked out of the Mod section tbh, all he does is moan and whinge about every mod that he posts in :/
It's really a shame that we don't have a "report to moderators" button. Because cyberstalking really isn't cool.
Drone_Fragger

Post by Drone_Fragger »

Oh yes, I forgot how posting in the same thread as someone else is Cyberstalking.

Sure, Min3, some of your changed were a good idea, I just odn't like it when you start yelling "Yer, Because you didn't put my changes in, This mod obviously sucks".
Neuralize

Post by Neuralize »

I want Mat to make his own mod with a theme revolving around insecure personality issues. :p
Drone_Fragger

Post by Drone_Fragger »

Min3mat wrote:and always wrong. i bet you've never played FF, never looked at the changelog i wanted, never saw how opty agreed to some of it.
i bet you are a stupid noob. in a thread trying to...get your postcount up or some shit? because you dont know anything about any mod...
Yes, Of course, Playing AA and Final frontier for longer than you in the Spring Community makes me a noob? And you claim this is a "Thread to get my post count up?" I never even started this thread you idiot, And of course, After playing for over 210 hours online, I know absolutely nothing about the game I play. Min3, You have by far the best logic I have ever seen in my life. You should run for president of the universe or something.

/Intense sarcasm

Edited: made font bigger.
Last edited by Drone_Fragger on 26 Jun 2006, 20:35, edited 1 time in total.
Drone_Fragger

Post by Drone_Fragger »

Neuralize wrote:I want Mat to make his own mod with a theme revolving around insecure personality issues. :p
Same :D
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

After playing for over 210 hours online, I know absolutely nothing about the game I play. Min3, You have by far the best logic I have ever seen in my life. You should run for president of the universe or something.
QFT
to people i like im actually quite sensitive tbh ^^ i'd even go as far as to say tactful!
but wtf are we doing discussing this in a burnt out thread? if you are going to go OT do it with style, FF is going nowhere.
Drone_Fragger

Post by Drone_Fragger »

Min3mat wrote:
After playing for over 210 hours online, I know absolutely nothing about the game I play. Min3, You have by far the best logic I have ever seen in my life. You should run for president of the universe or something.
QFT
to people i like im actually quite sensitive tbh ^^ i'd even go as far as to say tactful!
but wtf are we doing discussing this in a burnt out thread? if you are going to go OT do it with style, FF is going nowhere.
If its going nowhere, why are you still posting in this thread. And don't say "Get out to then" Becasue I like FF, And I like where its going.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

lol. you haven't played FF in how long? you were never good at it. you probably havent read the changelog and if you have you would have spammed 'BECOZ 0pTY SADDS SOOO LOLZ uUU NoBBOOBBBB'
:lol:

Return to “Game Releases”