The Lost Legacy v1.04 (13 dec 2005) - Page 10

The Lost Legacy v1.04 (13 dec 2005)

All game release threads should be posted here

Moderator: Moderators

BlackDawnBR

Post by BlackDawnBR »

I have had a model here for some time now that will fit as a glove for it, just have to make a few small changes and retexture it to fit more for the Texturing your using on them now.

I will post the pic soon when done.
BlackDawnBR

Post by BlackDawnBR »

Heres the image of the model i said spoke of:

I am thinking about fully remaking it becose i made it when using TLL 1.0 version for the OTA so it didnt have a defined style yet. I am going to use the same model as a base for what i am going to make with a Missile Launcher and a Radar but i might change the position they are locatade in.

PS: Do you want it to have the Missile Launcher or a Lazer wich you can use that one of the Lazer Destroyer Strinker?
Last edited by BlackDawnBR on 11 Jul 2006, 02:18, edited 1 time in total.
VonGratz

Post by VonGratz »

Id loved so much your ship :!: :lol:
:-) Textures are according to the testtext :idea: :!: and she is armed and slim like my modifs:!:
The pad texture idea is very well done.I will include in my tests for the Giant.
Can you only put the pad a level up?Is to avoid that planes colide with the dodahs linked to the tower when they landed.
VonGratz :wink:
Last edited by VonGratz on 10 Jul 2006, 01:11, edited 1 time in total.
BlackDawnBR

Post by BlackDawnBR »

BlackDawnBR wrote:PS: Do you want it to have the Missile Launcher or a Lazer wich you can use that one of the Lazer Destroyer Strinker?
What about this? Do you want the launcher or lazer?

I am working on a new model wich is alot more TLL 1.1 like and the pad area is biger so you wont have problems with colisions. "Houston, we have a problem."
VonGratz

Post by VonGratz »

The laser is more apropriate, but I think that the size of the gun mounting not .Put misles! :wink:
Graatz
BlackDawnBR

Post by BlackDawnBR »

The model is MOSTLY done , the only thing keeping me from finishing are my parents.

(Parents for Rent. For 00.05$ Canadian dolars you can rent a parent for life! Just call 1-800 RENT A PARENT)

I am going to make two versions of the model but one using the lazer and the other with the missile, then you just chose the one you think is worthy of being added.
Fanger
Expand & Exterminate Developer

Post by Fanger »

I have a question about this mod.. Basically it revolves around the aircraft models.. their seem to be 2 versions their is a an old set of aircraft models (which look awesome) and their is the new set used in the spring version of TLL which look rather meh.. and dont imo fit with the rest of the TLL.. is there any chance the older aircraft models could be reimplemented as they looked quite awesome and its a shame such models wont get seen in spring..
VonGratz

Post by VonGratz »

Only M3G, the creator, can answer the question about the changes hr made,but I think it is registered in old PA foruns..
Personally I think that new models are very well suited for Spring, and I specially LOVE the new advanced bomber.Note that some of the old planes were only retextured.
BlackDawnBR

Post by BlackDawnBR »

I love the TLL's latest ADV Bomber alot more then the old one aswell.

Hey Gratz, heres the pic of the latest Light Carrier im making for the TLL. I havent finished it yet, still have to make the launcher and sonar but it looks teasing enouth already eh? :-)

It has the little flashing lights on the side and a antena on the top.
Not just that but i made the landing pad abit biger and by luck, i used the TLL Advanced Bomber's size as base for it so you can land a ADV Bomber of the TLL without having the risk of geting parts of it inside the ships model.
Min3mat

Post by Min3mat »

why random lines on the side texture. make it clean and pretty. poly count isnt as important in spring so take the time to smooth it out and adda few details!
Buggi

Post by Buggi »

Any work going into remodeling some of TLL's units to upgrade their appearance?

I've always enjoyed their look and feel...
BlackDawnBR

Post by BlackDawnBR »

Min3mat wrote:why random lines on the side texture. make it clean and pretty. poly count isnt as important in spring so take the time to smooth it out and adda few details!
I make my models for OTA and Gratz converts them to Spring afterwards. The texturing for Spring is diferent since the game engine does the light effect on its own.
I use 3DO Builder to make my models so Detailing isnt easy on it but i do make some small detailings when very inspired.
Buggi wrote:Any work going into remodeling some of TLL's units to upgrade their appearance?

I've always enjoyed their look and feel...
Im not shure if there is anyone doing that.
VonGratz

Post by VonGratz »

Hi BD!
I still prefer the first carrier you made :lol:

OOOOOOOOOPs..Ive discovered that ARM and CORE NSs also need the fixing of the corpses. :idea:
VonGratz
j5mello

Post by j5mello »

Von do u have more info on your battlefleet idea to share? I love naval battles but i don't see enough of em :( If u need a tester im up for it :)
VonGratz

Post by VonGratz »

Hi!The file are a huge beta beta and I think I can put in eMule for while.Did you have it installed?
More info in..http://www.geocities.com/ta_batlefleet/
Look at the Mod & units concept.Note that a lot of info is about the Total Annihilation version, still unfinished because Im a f*****king perfectionist.
VonGratz

Post by VonGratz »

NOiZE wrote:If someone is willing to pick it up and work on it, that would be fine by me.
Can I try to fix something and improve this?
Can someone colaborate with TGA shiny textures?
Im also working in a TLL version to include in TA-BattleFleet , but it is only a pet project for the future,and the priority would be fix the bugs - Ive done something about corpses - and upgrade the textures to the new Spring.
Smeg Head

Re: The Lost Legacy v1.04 (13 dec 2005)

Post by Smeg Head »

Bumpage, sorry!
My first post. (prob my last too.)
Anyone know when the DL link will be back up again? This is my favorite race in TA and I would love to try it out in Spring! Spring is awesome btw, you guys have done a fantastic job on it! :-)
Noruas
XTA Developer

Post by Noruas »

I did work on a Xta version with TLL as the third race, but some people were not ready for this. Ill reupload an update. Its not complete either. If you still have OTA, i suggest trying Talon race, its the most beautiful thing i have ever seen in OTA.
Smeg Head

Post by Smeg Head »

I'll have a poke around for my TA Disk. Btw, please upload :D
Noruas
XTA Developer

Post by Noruas »

http://www.unknown-files.net/spring/399 ... _Xta_v942/

This is not fully complete, so keep in mind that some units are missing or buggy, or just plain out of place shitty.

Return to “Game Releases”